Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joy

Her crying on her Instagram stories that she’s so upset that she needs to get a flight and go home and can’t stay in NZ! People are dying and your crying about your 3 week holiday/press trip/paid holiday not being longer! Narcissist!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Pinchme

VIP Member
Very glad to hear she has had alot of abuse this last week re her flying, us Tattlers aren't the only ones then that have called her out, bet she's been busy blocking 😂

No matter how she sugar coats it, the fact that she flys as much as she does will never be off set by the other stuff she does.

"the hate I've got has broken me" what a load of shit. Playing for sympathy as usual.

"made me anxious to go on social media" more lies Zanna, your never bloody off it, unless of course your 36000 feet in the air 😂

Hope those that she's blocked this last week find Tattle.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Watching BBC news this morning and the segment on the failure of the aviation industry to reach any sustainability targets, Zanna came to mind. I don’t personally give a shit if she wants to be a travel blogger but ffs take the “conscious living” out of her dialogue. It’s so hypocritical to state that you care about the issue when she clearly couldn’t give a shit. It destroys credibility. She clearly acts like it’s everybody else’s responsibility. It’s not her job to travel as much as she does. It’s all a personal self imposed “job”. She lacks any moral compass. I personally don’t give a shit about it myself, I will travel as much as I want, eat meat, take the piss out of vegans. I don’t buy into global warming being human driven at all, but I would also not go about telling others how to live sustainably and consciously, or otherwise, whilst doing the complete opposite. I cannot believe she so openly publicises the fact that she’s a liar and a hypocrite. Wake up people. I’ve also DM’d vivolife .....

“I am so surprised you have chosen this person as an ambassador/representative as she seems the antithesis of your environmental message. Her long haul flights per annum are excessive and at a guess, checking on social blade, a large percentage of her followers are bought. That’s enough to make me look for an alternative to Vivo ife. You are judged by who you associate with. I questioned her on her mixed messages, flights/preaching and of course was blocked.”

If enough of us do it, it may have some impact. Otherwise they are all as bad as each other 🙄

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Her latest post 🙄 so fucking dim. It’s a magical land where all this economic damage has been magicked away and we all come out of our million pound houses in south west London and embrace eachother and cry about Mother Earth healing herself. People who’ve lost their jobs, houses, savings, oh well, sucks to be you!
The most basic white girl post I’ve ever seen 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Kangaroo123

She’s now complaining about this year being one big joke, stupid girl, she’s already been to New Zealand for 3 weeks and South Africa for a week plus.
Sod off! My holiday has been cancelled and no others on the horizon!!

And now it’s a guide on how to manage coronavirus and your money, tip 1, date an investment banker?

Last edited:
  • Angry

idoneitatem

This is the end of Zanna's travel career. Because, whilst Corona Virus exists and more cases appear around the world and only until a vaccination is available, and we're talking about 18 months away here in the UK, there will be no international travel - around the world. Certainly not out of the UK. London is about to enter lockdown, and so will the rest of the country follow.

And whilst all this is going on, who wants to listen anyone like her or any other daft influencer going on about exercising and being a vegan etc, when people are more concerned about their jobs, food and paying their rent or mortgage or keeping their own business afloat. This is the end of generation Instagram influencer. And probably the world.

• Heart
  • Angry

Hasanah123

VIP Member
According to his LinkedIn, he went from finishing his mech engineerinf degree to joining the finance world. He has been a director at Deutsche Bank for 4/5 years now.

I feel like their setup screams sugar baby/daddy relationship. And its pretty obvious she was looking for rich men on dating apps and she made a big deal about their first date being at Hakkasan

• Sick

toodles88

What's interesting to me is that a large percentage of Zannas followers probably have a lower carbon footprint than her purely due to how much she travels. Whilst she's on insta 'teaching' everyone about sustainability, we're here going on maybe 1-2 trips a year MAX, most likely less and probably short-haul within Europe. Realistically, the swaps she encourages like reducing single-use plastics and buying second hand are like drops in the ocean compared to flying across the world multiple times a year. Her holier than thou attitude is so frustrating if she can't grasp the idea that most people do not travel abroad even half as much as she does. In the end our carbon footprints probably equal about the same, yes I eat meat and dairy but I travel once a year, avoid disposable plastics, shop secondhand, don't drive so I only use public transport etc. She's no better than the rest of us so I've no idea why she thinks she's so qualified to be a mentor on sustainability.
Couldn’t agree more.

I will hold my hand up and say, yes I’m jealous that Zanna travels so much. I don’t follow travel bloggers on insta for specifically this reason, I had no holidays last year due to work and won’t have any this year due to COVID. I came to her through the fitness podcast but then couldn’t help to notice the complete disconnect between the sustainability angle and the constant travelling. I unfollowed her because I got so fed up of her preaching when the complete undeniable fact is that she needs to travel less or take more sustainable transport options eg. Travelling to Europe by train etc. It really irritates me that she keeps saying this throw away line of a billion people should at least try to live imperfectly than 1000 perfectly. But she is living her life very imperfectly for her own travel desires. Her travelling in the first 3 months of this year to South Africa and New Zealand created 13 tonnes of carbon, by switching from a meat to vegan diet in a year you save... 1-2 tonnes of carbon. It’s just not good enough for trying to model yourself as a sustainability guru, however much else you do. She ignores the elephant in the room.

Another thing I noticed, she also loves to preach about getting secondhand, yet is quite happy to have free new products sent to her everyday! I’m actually quite glad she’s had some kind of self realisation that she’s either got to stop posting about it or cut down on the travel as it shows some level of maturity. I wonder if she got hammered by the assumptions question and felt she needed to address it.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
can she stop bloody tagging that bloody milk frother? Who gives a flying fuck? Who can’t google “milk frother” and buy their own? Jesus to Christ above zanna you are the most simple dimwit I have ever come across

(I realise she keeps tagging it because people are probably buying it and she’s getting affiliate money. But that in itself makes me even more enraged)

• Haha
Her story “I’m addicted to my own granola” YAWN, yeah sorry love I don’t want to waste nearly £10 on something I can buy in Asda 😴 for £4

dpricey20022020

Begging/Desperate for attention, blame Instagram or the crap content, you decide ...
View attachment 82081
sorry I’m late to the party, but the first comment on this advert is someone saying how they have a bad credit score, Zanna replies saying join this bank, start paying cash into the account to start boosting her credit score! Absolutely clueless, cash and assets don’t positively affect a credit score...surely the give away is in the name, credit score?!

mcfeez

VIP Member
Choosing not to post about something just to avoid comments or "hate" just seems like pandering to me. Surely if you were truly passionate you wouldn't care so much about people's opinions?

Branched

Officially cancelled my holiday today (would have been my only long-haul trip of last three years), felt a bit upset for a while but then realised that my suffering is nowhere near to what Zanna must be experiencing. Held a minute of silence for all her lost trips, brunches, and exercise classes. RIP.

• Haha

toodles88

To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didn’t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, it’s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! I’ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still can’t cover up her ignorance) doesn’t match! She is beyond gross! View attachment 147831View attachment 147832View attachment 147833View attachment 147834View attachment 147836View attachment 147837
FYI, I liked one of these comments and am now blocked.

• Wow

Hobbitsies

She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleur’s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?

• Haha
  • Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Especially the postponement of a no doubt gifted holiday that she’s lost nothing on, apart from the chance to rack up more air miles
Yes!

This whole crisis has made me realise how self absorbed a lot of people are. I’m just thankful I’m in good health, I don’t know anyone who’s died and I have a job to go back to when it’s over. That’s more than a lot of people have got.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.

disneyfan

I’ve only just come across Zanna but I can’t believe how often she flaunts her emergency surgery! As someone who’s had 3(!) emergency bowel surgeries i’m not just casually dropping it into conversation every 5 minutes.

If she really wants to be an “inspiration” then go be an ambassador for Guts UK or another similar bowel charity or something. You don’t get to call yourself an inspiration love. You’re only an inspiration if you’ve actually inspired or made a difference in someone’s life.

There’s thousands of us who have emergency bowel surgery every year and we just get on with it. I can see how she’s alienated half her audience by banging on about it so often.

• Heart