Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She should keep her hands off livestock in the countryside. It isn’t a petting zoo, it’s someone’s livelihood. She’s touching the fences, gates etc, all risking contamination with Covid. So selfish and ignorant.

Reactions: 11

hello0986

Saw her out on a run this evening. Nothing particularly interesting to report but just looked at her insta and she was out for a walk this morning and the run didn’t make it to stories. Great social distancing there hun 👏👏👏

• Angry
  • Wow

Strikeapose18

They don’t look copied to me...I doubt M&S have even heard of stay wild swim. They look like generic sports luxe type swimwear which loads of places are doing.

Hme

Lmao! 😂 maybe she will add a page to her scrapbook about how she survived a global pandemic and a tooth emergency and how hard it was to manage in a London flat with every kind of luxury, freebie and gifted item you can get!
Fighting to survive by doing Waitrose and wholefoods shops and selling her £6 cereal And £70 bikinis!

• Haha

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Okay didn't know she had a feed so need to vent!!
First of all she's sooooo eco friendly but takes sooo many flights!! She also hates fast fashion but makes jumpers and swimwear when I'm sure we've all got jumpers and swimwear at home. Also the super duper expensive swimwear doesn't seem to have one choice that isn't high cut on the bottoms??
Her going on about how we should accept our scars... You have one scar on your stomach?? It's hardly a scar people can see all the time- you are choosing to show it off all the time, no one cares or notices it, you just keep pointing it out!
Why does she go to the gym at like half 5 when she works from home all day? Then she complains she's been up for so long and so busy busy busy. Have a lie in, there's literally no need for you to be getting up at 5am.
She's clearly got so much money, eats out all the time, has some very expensive clothes always flying somewhere. Yet she acts like it's all totally normal and this is what everyone does? Her head is totally in the clouds isn't it?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Haha she’s such a bloody drama queen. It’s pretty standard for companies to “copy” designs in that they also have blocks of colour and a zip. As you have said it’s a pretty standard design feature at the moment and I’m sure they got their ideas from someone else!

Reactions: 10

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Her last story made my blood boil. She hasn’t let herself listen to certain music lately because it made her sad that she had cancelled trips, when she had ALREADY been to South Africa and NZ this year, places people would save their whole lives to visit. I hate this word but she’s a cunt
She should be thankful she’s still got a job or sorts and hasn’t lost anyone close to her.

A cancelled trip ffs? Christ I know people who’ve had to cancel weddings that have been planned for ages and had thousands spent on them, I know people who’ve had to miss the funerals of close friends and family, I know people who’ve not left the house since March, I know people who’ve really struggled financially. Whinging about a postponed holiday is so disgustingly trivial at the moment!

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I’m zanna and I wake up early 🙄🙄🙄
Honestly it is such a weird thing to talk about. First of all, they don't have kids, pets or a long commute so why would you have to get up at 5:20?
Second of all, even if you do, stop being that person who brags about how they get up SoooOooooOooo early. She just wants her followers to be 'Oh wow Zanna you're amazing! I could never get up that early! How do you do it?!' and then she can go on to suggest she writes a book on productivity and time management to help all her followers 😒😒😒

• Haha

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Since I was kicked off her instagram for liking a post about long haul flights 🙄 I’m missing her morning coffee thoughts. Who am I going to aspire to now? Where am I going to buy those once in a lifetime but on offer each month vegan recipe bundles? Where can I get my ridiculously over priced plain swimsuit for my next 15 long haul holidays? How am I going to learn that it’s ok to date someone shorter than me? Do I still worry that Zanna is hopelessly over worked and how will I find out if she’s stress cried today?
My life is just not the same....

• Haha

Branched

i don't get the tiktok either, she has no purpose on there. i have only seen the ones she shares on IG tho..and with the whole Carole Baskin thing, it totally rubbed me the wrong way. as a vegan myself, i find it extremely annoying when the main thing people take away from Tiger King is Carole Baskin killing her husband. the show is not about that at all. i expected more from her (what was i thinking) and actually sharing her thoughts about the animal cruelty side of the show. That is what I took from it at least. I think she just jumped on the band wagon, as she does with everything, but in my eyes, it made her look even more stupid than ever, considering what she "stands for" .

PS this is not to criticize what people took from the show, everyone has their own opinion. I just found it odd that she as such a PERFECT person and vegan would fall for the Carole Baskin hole.
I haven’t actually seen the show, but from what I’ve heard/read, I’d definitely have expected her to focus on the animal cruelty aspect.

I think the issue is that she doesn’t actually stand for anything. She jumps on whatever bandwagon is popular, and the Carole Baskin one was/is pretty popular. She claims to love nature, animals, the planet in general, David Attenborough. Yet her actions don’t support any of this. Nobody can claim to care about sustainability that much when they fly all over the world so often. The whole “it’s my job” thing is absolute bullshit - she’s self employed, she literally defines her own job. If she cared so much about the environment, she could cut flying out (or even down) easily. Seeing as she’s supposedly such a good PT, it shouldn’t be hard to replace travel content with fitness content.

I genuinely believe she only went along with the sustainability message because it was becoming more popular and was therefore a way for her to gain followers. Picking up 3 pieces of litter each day does not negate a long haul flight to Peru. Nobody can ever be perfect with regards to sustainability (and I feel very strongly about not criticising people for every small thing they do wrong), but she just takes the piss.

Last edited:

iambored

i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST

• Heart

Branched

Now the travel insurance stories are just being used as another way of bringing out the emergency surgery card again.

In case anyone's wondering, I had my appendix removed when I was 7. Don't worry, I'll remind you all again three times a week for the next few years so you don't forget.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I love how she’s wishing Steph a happy birthday and still making it all about herself 🙄
157D12EE-027F-43CF-802A-8ADCD690B220.jpeg
Wins narc worst friend prize 2020. Hideous! Shame she didn’t get “thrown out a plane” without a parachute 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Branched

Sorry for taking over the thread with my rants, but did anyone see her story of the gifted thermomix? They’re £1,000+ according to a quick google and she’s openly admitting on her stories that she has no idea what to do with it and that although it’s “meant to be special”, she’s intimidated by it.

Why the fuck are influencers receiving £1,000 gifts that they don’t even want/need, especially at this time?

• Sick

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Heeey, I found this thread a little while ago but haven’t posted before. I just wanted to chime in here as I originally started following zanna because I found it refreshing to find a fitness blogger with the same body type as me - I’m 6ft and lanky too.

Previously, all of the fitness accounts I followed were from people who had a very different body type to me (shorter, built up muscle easily and usually had banging arses) and I learned it wasn’t fair for me to expect to be able to make my body look like theirs when my body just wasn’t built that way. While I find zanna to be completely out of touch with so many things, I do enjoy her fitness content. She does exercise a lot but I don’t think it’s to a worrying degree especially as lots of people are exercising more than they normally would in the current circumstances. I especially think it’s unfair to say she looks anorexic when we’ve all seen enough about her lifestyle to know that she isn’t. As someone who’s had strangers come up to me plenty of times to comment on my weight or build, I know that it can be hurtful as well as annoying. I’m all for calling people out when they’re being a hypocrite or acting absurdly but I don’t think commenting on people’s appearance is necessary (this thread also winds me up when people talk about her smile or her lisp - as if she can help that).
Not sure this is the right thread for you honey. This is not a Zanna fan page, that’s clear. It’s savage in its approach and most people on here are “hate watching”. She’s fair game I’m afraid. She’s unscrupulous, deceptive, self absorbed and pontificating. She will take your money without a second thought and if you think she likes you for who you are you’re delusional. If you fall for that then that’s your problem, don’t make it ours. If she or anyone else doesn’t like the criticism, then don’t smother the internet with yourself. Not everyone is going to, or needs to like her. If you actually read through this thread you will see most of the criticism comes from being silenced, blocked, censored and generally disregarded by Zanna. Can you blame them for coming on here to say what an arsehole she is. She’s ugly outside and inside and that’s nobody’s problem but her own.

PS: Sorry, I didn’t address the body type or appearance at all. You’re lucky to be tall and slender, as is Zanna. I’m sure most would kill for a little of it. However, she’s a narcissistic exhibitionist which overshadows any of the valuable advice she might give. Also, just because she films herself eating doesn’t mean she doesn’t go to the bathroom after to throw up. She doesn’t look healthy at all. She exercises excessively and comes across as manic because of it. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

kas85

Her trying to justify flying in her new video about 11 mins in is hilarious. Apparently eating plant based is enough to justify going on multiple, excessive flights per year. Ok, girl. She’s just selfish.

• Sick
  • Angry