Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Branched

Awhh poor Zanna needs a break from her extremely difficult life.
Having some time off from social media because it’s all too much. What a shame! My heart bleeds for her.
She’ll be back tomorrow night banging on about how she’s an emergency dental care survivor :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
With 7 votes I came out on top, Yahoo!
(Had to take the swear word out of the title as per guidelines)
Away we go .......

Earlier in her story she asked if people were enjoying today’s content with a YES/NO option. It’s gone. I’m guessing it was a NO 😂😂😂

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
On her “morning coffee thoughts” today was “I hope more paid brand work comes in for me “ or something along those lines.
Erm....: does this stupid bitch not realise that she’s already hugely wealthy compared to most and isnt ever going to struggle in the same way that those who have lost their jobs or most of their income overnight will be?!

• Wow
Don’t feel bad about your comment being deleted. The publication will note how much back lash she received and won’t ask her back. Slowly but surely we will win ..

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
(...) I am also considered a tall person, being 6ft, but if i can squat, she should too, unless she has some sort of injury stopping her.
Oh darling, haven't you heard? She had a life-changing surgery last year...

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
She can self isolate for months without having to worry about it finances or losing her job. Her parents are millionaires (or extremely wealthy living on a huge farm) and Zanna probably earns over 100k per year from all the lies and bullshit she’s brainwashed her followers with.
She’s so out of touch with reality and how difficult most people are going to find the next few months.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Hme

Did anybody know she had surgery and SURVIVED it?? 😂😂 lmao she’s actually unreal.
she also survived staying at home in her London apartment, seeing private doctors and eating organic over priced food. Must have been real tough babes. My heart bleeds for you.
NARRT

• Haha

Hme

This is ridiculous, there’s 100s of similar designs online of costume with zips and block colour bikinis!
I think my mom had a zip costume in the 80s when she was a keep fit instructor!
Also SWS’s USP isn’t the deigns it’s the ethical element! marks and Spencer’s isn’t actually posing any threat to those who buy ethically produced garments! Its hardly a crime and unfortunately this is what happens to every high end brand in the world. High street stores copy designs for people who want the fashion but can’t afford it!

Branched

That article has always perplexed me, I don't understand why Sheffield featured her on their alumni stories page. She doesn't really seem to be painting the best picture for them. Surely it'd be better to post about a speech science grad who actually used their degree and is now doing something good with their life? Zanna hasn't used her degree at all and openly admits to not joining any clubs or societies. In my opinion, those are some of the main aspects of going to university, along with making lifelong friends (which Zanna has said before that she didn't) and living independently. It just sounds like it was all wasted on her.

Branched

Speaking of Adidas, I still hate the way she was happy to flog their stuff to her followers for however many years she worked with them, but now they’ve dropped her, we never see her in any Adidas activewear. How much of their stuff must she now have sitting unused in drawers in her house?! Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, it just bugs me every time she tags lululemon or gymshark, after she was soooo proud to be an Adidas ambassador.

• Angry

Cb478

Back again! I came to see if anyone else had commented on her new post about her first ever half marathon. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE to run and kudos to anyone who has the patience to train for a big race, but half of me feels like this is just another way for her to get a brag in about how fit / lean she is. WE GET IT, you ran your first half marathon in a time most competitive club runners would envy, but it makes a lot of people (especially those who compare themselves easily) feel so disheartened that they aren’t running 20k in sub 5min/km time. Come on Zanna, be aware and maybe just leave out the screenshot of your time / pace etc and just post to encourage others to run because it makes them feel good. That’s all we need, not a humble brag a day.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Honestly it is such a weird thing to talk about. First of all, they don't have kids, pets or a long commute so why would you have to get up at 5:20?
Second of all, even if you do, stop being that person who brags about how they get up SoooOooooOooo early. She just wants her followers to be 'Oh wow Zanna you're amazing! I could never get up that early! How do you do it?!' and then she can go on to suggest she writes a book on productivity and time management to help all her followers 😒😒😒
She’s like a 6 year old showing off about something. Like dropping it into every other post. I think Ant is a forex trader so understandably needs to get up early. I think she has insecurity that he has a “proper” job so likes to latch on to getting up when he does and faffing around making coffee and granola 😂

Branched

Wow, this bitch does nothing but adds a swipe up for Floyds familys GoFundMe page and thats it. How about you teach you followers about racism you ignorant piece of shit. A swipe up for a fundraiser means nothing unless ypu explain. And explain the important of the topic at hand thats taking peoples lives. Vile piece of shit. Not suprised, apart from that other Adidas runner, Ive yet to see her mix with another black person. They are not her audience. So why should she care. Seems like she prefers animals over humans. Piece of shit.
She’s now posted a bunch of stuff on her story and main feed this morning. I appreciate that she’s using her platform to raise awareness but it does feel a lot like too little, too late if you ask me. Like she’s seen others doing way more and panicked realising she’d better do the same. Maybe I’m just cynical though.

I do think that the whole subject is somewhat of a difficult one for influencers though - either they don’t post and get criticised for not speaking out or they do post and it comes across really insincere and virtue-signalling.

Kangaroo123

Not sure this is the right thread for you honey. This is not a Zanna fan page, that’s clear. It’s savage in its approach and most people on here are “hate watching”. She’s fair game I’m afraid. She’s unscrupulous, deceptive, self absorbed and pontificating. She will take your money without a second thought and if you think she likes you for who you are you’re delusional. If you fall for that then that’s your problem, don’t make it ours. If she or anyone else doesn’t like the criticism, then don’t smother the internet with yourself. Not everyone is going to, or needs to like her. If you actually read through this thread you will see most of the criticism comes from being silenced, blocked, censored and generally disregarded by Zanna. Can you blame them for coming on here to say what an arsehole she is. She’s ugly outside and inside and that’s nobody’s problem but her own.

PS: Sorry, I didn’t address the body type or appearance at all. You’re lucky to be tall and slender, as is Zanna. I’m sure most would kill for a little of it. However, she’s a narcissistic exhibitionist which overshadows any of the valuable advice she might give. Also, just because she films herself eating doesn’t mean she doesn’t go to the bathroom after to throw up. She doesn’t look healthy at all. She exercises excessively and comes across as manic because of it. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
Sorry, I’m one of her biggest critics on here but going after her appearance is low, as is implying she has an eating disorder.

Quite happy to call her a hypocrite, call out her constant flights, sales tactics, boring life or to the extent that she likes to bang on about her height but trying to rip apart someone’s appearance on the internet when they can’t help how they are built is not right.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Since when is Charlotte Tilbury a vegan cruelty free brand?!? Shes such an idiot
Not only that, Charlotte Tilbury is a well known twunt! She is horrendous to her employees, values nobody, narcissistic, self-absorbed, money grabbing whore. Actually, her and Zanna, two peas in a pod!

martaS

VIP Member
So Zanna emerges after her dental treatment recovery and shows us a face mask she's currently obsessed with. I Google it. It's pricey. Not like "£30 pricey, will ask for it for my Bday/Xmas if boyfriend/family member really wants to treat me", no, it's £115, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS PRICEY, you see. I go back to her Stories and see a tiny "#gifted" at the bottom of the screen.
Back with a bang, eh?
zan.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Kangaroo123

Zannas content at the moment
Morning stretching sped up to generic acoustic guitar music
Self absorbed morning coffee thoughts
Morning walk/run
Apartment workout
Staywildswim plug
Granola plug
“Just filmed this cool home workout for you guys, please give me engagement”
Staywildswim plug
Granola and/or brand partnership plug
Video apologising for the plugs but she neeeeeeeeds money, please support freelancers atm pleeeeeeeease
Vegan dinner

Rinse and repeat

• Sick

Kangaroo123

Hazel Food Medic has cancelled her holiday that she had booked for two weeks and instead is using that time to go back into the hospital to help out

then we have del boy Rosanna flocking everything she can like the real sales lady she is
But remember Hazel only went to that shitty uni UCL. Zanna could have gone to UCL but turned it down because she is worth more than that. Ergo, Zanna > Hazel 😂

• Haha