Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the point of her TikToks at all? None of them are original or even funny. Her account is just random videos of her being extremely awkward between workout videos. She’s pushing the PT and home workouts narrative at the moment so how do these TikToks fit into that? I wouldn’t want to follow a PT because they post themselves doing the Carole Baskin dance, I’d want someone who posted the best workouts. It just seems like a cry for attention.

Then again, I’m too old for TikTok so maybe I’m just missing the point entirely :ROFLMAO:
TikTok isn’t a place for carefully crafted workout videos. It’s meant to be short random videos.

Reactions: 1
TikTok isn’t a place for carefully crafted workout videos. It’s meant to be short random videos.
I figured this but she’s posting workout videos there too. I just don’t see how the two fit together. Plus her IG is really pushing the home workouts narrative and it’d seem to make more sense for her to stick to those instead of wasting time filming random TikToks. It just seems like she’s desperate for followers to get brand deals, if you ask me.

That’s just my opinion anyway, maybe I’d feel differently if her TikTok videos were at all funny.

I think the issue with zanna is she doesn’t have a clear USP. As I said before she’s apparently an unqualified PT who is also trying to be a funny youtuber/TikTok person. She’s all about saving the planet but accepts 5 gifted presents a week which I’m sure were shipped from god knows where and put people at risk to have delivered to her flat. It’s so infuriating that she’s got a gorgeous Neom organics diffuser and oils that are worth hundreds. If I were in her position and didn’t need to be worrying about money I would donate that and that bloody thermomix to someone in the NHS who actually needs it 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
Is she really unqualified?! Surely she shouldn't be calling herself a 'PT' if she hasn't done the proper training and have a qualification? How can she train clients correctly if she doesn't know what she's doing?!

Reactions: 2
Is she really unqualified?! Surely she shouldn't be calling herself a 'PT' if she hasn't done the proper training and have a qualification? How can she train clients correctly if she doesn't know what she's doing?!
I’m not sure what qualifications you need to be a PT - she said she was paid to blog about a PT course when she first moved to London and that was how she started. Maybe that counts?

Last edited:
I figured this but she’s posting workout videos there too. I just don’t see how the two fit together. Plus her IG is really pushing the home workouts narrative and it’d seem to make more sense for her to stick to those instead of wasting time filming random TikToks. It just seems like she’s desperate for followers to get brand deals, if you ask me.

That’s just my opinion anyway, maybe I’d feel differently if her TikTok videos were at all funny.
Funny videos on TikTok get likes and increase profile. I don’t like her overall habit of going from one fad to the next, but the random videos are basically the point of TikTok. The workouts aren’t really suited to it. She’d be better finding a way to use the silly videos to make a point.

As if Zanna shops at Tesco! We have seen the constant tags of Planet Organic for months, have they been ignoring her?

Sorry just commenting because Tattle has messed up my watch list and even though I'm watching threads I'm not getting notifications.

I'm gonna go catch up on Zanna's stupidity now!

Agree with everything. Zanna could really help with her recycling bandwagon. One of my neighbours has started an initiative to collect terrplastic which our council doesn't locally create, also set up volunteer service for Covid, general good egg. But isn't flashing about virtue signalling with her tits out on IG. Zanna just reminds me of someone always on a gap yarh in "third world" surrounded by orphans. She have saviour complex with absolutely no follow up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's desperate to become a gymshark ambasador isn't she? She wears their leggings everday and has taken to tagging them now. Its not even remotely an ethical brand, the bloke who founded it is a cokehead for example and to be honest I find it really overrated.
I know I'm late on this but he was caught once from a video from years ago 😂

More high quality zanna content - another gifted product followed by photos of her posing in far flung destinations. It really adds to my life

• Haha
On her latest stories why on earth would you say ‘my dads a grower and our farm land needs it’ (the rain) instead of ‘my dads a FARMER’?? It’s the oddest thing...

• Haha
Watched 5 mins of the live, she doesnt know how to cook or what shes doing, shes so cheesy with how she speaks, cringe , you see a lot of her gums

• Sick
Watched 5 mins of the live, she doesnt know how to cook or what shes doing, shes so cheesy with how she speaks, cringe , you see a lot of her gums
It was painful to watch, I skipped through it and saw little actual cooking but just her chatting to her mum 🤦‍♀️

Funny videos on TikTok get likes and increase profile. I don’t like her overall habit of going from one fad to the next, but the random videos are basically the point of TikTok. The workouts aren’t really suited to it. She’d be better finding a way to use the silly videos to make a point.
She'd be better off getting a bloody proper job and get off of Instagram, she wouldn't be missed, never done a days work in her life.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure what qualifications you need to be a PT - she said she was paid to blog about a PT course when she first moved to London and that was how she started. Maybe that counts?
all you need a 6 week course and you are away. Chessie, Steph, Zanna were all paid by a company to promote their course.

i don’t think she is coaching anyone at the moment. I have personally trained quiet a few of her old clients and they say she is horrendous. On her phone for the whole session, sat down, not caring ... no wonder she was asked to leave the studio and never come back. Bet she skipped that in her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
all you need a 6 week course and you are away. Chessie, Steph, Zanna were all paid by a company to promote their course.

i don’t think she is coaching anyone at the moment. I have personally trained quiet a few of her old clients and they say she is horrendous. On her phone for the whole session, sat down, not caring ... no wonder she was asked to leave the studio and never come back. Bet she skipped that in her story.
Doesn't surprise me she's not coaching at the moment- feels like she only followed fitness for the same reason a lot of people did. Money and followers.

Oh Zanna. Stay home! But also get on a (shared usage) Boris Bike and cycle around central London taking photos 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh Zanna. Stay home! But also get on a (shared usage) Boris Bike and cycle around central London taking photos 🙄🙄🙄
Yeah, I'm not sure her doing that was the best idea she's had. I know people have different views on what is and isn't appropriate during lockdown and obviously she's entitled to daily exercise, but I think she should be much more responsible given the fact she has a decent following. Maybe she's not technically breaking any rules but it feels wrong to me.

She's not exactly close to central London is she? Plus, if even just a small fraction of her followers live near the area and decide to do the same thing (since she's such a great influencer :rolleyes:) that's potentially quite a large amount of people. Some of the comments are already saying they're going to do it.

If she was so desperate to go see a deserted London, I really think she should have done it without posting about it. The whole "I wanted to share it with you so you can see it too" comment of hers is crap. I've lost count of the amount of pictures of London I've seen on the news or shared by key workers, who actually have a reason to be there. I've been trying not to turn into the lockdown police but there's something about seeing her smug face on an empty Regent Street, while knowing that people's lives are being ruined by this virus, that really pisses me off.

I'd say I'm surprised that nobody's called her out on it but, let's be honest, they probably have and their comments have just been deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.