Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
A free holiday no less!
Oh but it is a press trip and she is working, that's why she has to take 345643 flights a year, it's her job don't you know, so all's right with the world. 😡

P. S I'm sure she's picked up the odd bit of plastic as well from a beach, so that will off set the 10000's of miles she travelled to get there.

Welcome to Zanna's world. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Strikeapose18

Could have done without the arse close up!!

Imagine being that out of touch with people losing jobs and being on reduced wages etc that you’re shoving your £100+ bikinis in people’s faces to wear on holidays that they’ve probably had cancelled 🙄

Reactions: 8

idoneitatem

She is mental!

She's still issuing her NZ travel guide, and trying to flog her swimwear. 🤦‍♂️Luv - you ain't travelling 5k from your house for the next 6 months - let alone going for a swim OR an international flight! The travel career is over already!

Also, she's been making coffee for all of a week - and now, she's ready to issue you a guide on how to make coffee..... Honestly, what planet are these people on!! This is exactly the problem with these influencers; They've either all got some sort of personality disorder or definitely a severe case of acute narcissism - why would you think publishing a guide on how you make coffee, having only done so for all of a week, is of any interest to people! At least get a bit skilled at it, or direct to others that actually know what they're doing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Branched

If she really loves travelling so much and can’t possibly do without it, isn’t she in the best position to stay in London working for nine months each year, then take three months to travel slowly? She’s not tied into a normal job and most of her work could be done from anywhere in the world.

Yes she’d have to be away from Ant for a while but it’s not like she’s not done that before. She’d make it work if she truly cared about the environment. Even if she just took a month to travel round parts of Europe (which can be done by train!) this would be so much better than taking hundreds of long-haul flights each year. I think it would be more interesting content too.

Branched

It’s an old post, I remember it as it was around the time she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment about her flying :LOL: probably a year or so ago. She’s still such a hypocrite though. Offsetting and eating vegan will mean nothing next to the huge list of business class flights she takes each year. I actually went to a lecture recently and heard from an expert there (an actual expert, not an Instagram one!) about how crap carbon offsetting by planting trees is. Hope you’re reading this Zanna, you might learn something :)

She absolutely does not have to fly for work, as she likes to claim she does. And the whole “one of my biggest goals” thing is such bullshit, if she truly cared about the environment then she’d change her damn goals.

I actually used to feel a bit bad for her (ikr don’t judge me I was young and stupid lol) as nobody can be perfect. But she really just takes the piss, there’s no consistency in her ‘morals’ at all.

• Heart

Hc68759

VIP Member
She’s just put on her stories that she’s now currently writing an article on coronavirus and people’s money. Why the fuck do we need someone like Zanna giving us financial advise when she has NO IDEA what it’s like to ever struggle with money

• Angry
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Zanna is OBSESSED with her height! Guess she doesn’t have anything else unique about her. And those heels are hideous

Strikeapose18

Definitely. I think Zanna measures her success in terms of features in Vogue, Selfridges stocking their items, exhibiting at London Fashion Week - everything you've mentioned. Profit should be important but, if she truly wants to drive change, she should also be measuring success in terms of innovative products (who needs a Stay Wild water bottle when there are 10,000 other brands out there?) and enabling customers to make more sustainable and ethical purchases. Stay Wild's products are neither innovative nor affordable, if you ask me.
Also it’s clear the sustainability element is a gimmick that’s being used to try and give a generic looking swimwear brand an ‘edge’ and justify its ridiculous prices. It gives them an air of superiority over an already crowded market.

Someone that cares about sustainability and the planet would absolutely not justify flying to the Maldives for a couple of pictures.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Might actually get the orange and blue zip one, can’t afford Zanna’s so may as well get that one (joking 😂😉)

Also can we just point out that for a supposed “small business owner”, how unprofessional it is to call out another company on social media to try and use your “influencer status” to try and shame the company into responding to you? Girl get some class (or a solicitor lol).
Definitely - she should have spoken to a lawyer to see how strong her case would be and then acted. It’s just petty to ask people to repost and attack M&S.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think she's obviously trying to diversify because the lockdown is stopping her doing the stuff she usually does, but I also think there's something pretty tastless about trying to flog things and cadging for freebies during a global crisis.

Ninjagram

Yes, please share 🙏
I just don’t understand someone that peddles products, stands up at events and talks about herself yet if you congratulated her at point blank range she’d stare through you like a gormless zombie not even saying thank you. She really is uncomfortable with herself and not fit at all. The class I saw her in she couldn’t barely keep up. She used to live in a run down council block and get the bus home with canvas tote bags full of s*** freebies. She used to sell nutrition plans for £50 a time printed off the internet. She will plug anything from tampons to granola. Begs to be liked but doesn’t know what to do when a human interacts with her. I’m sure she received a first class degree yet comes across as so vacant. Let’s not forget Girl Gains....the personification or awkward and uncomfortable. Don’t even get me started on Tally Rye! These girls need to address their own hang ups before cashing in on others that are equally as conflicted

• Heart

skippyskip

Now on Instagram she is comparing the crisis the entire world is currently in to her recovery from bowel surgery...
Come on World!!! If Zanny can get over that then we can do this too! Maybe just try a little harder?

The only reason she survived is that we are incredibly fortunate to have skilled medical professionals who devote their lives to caring for people, with no 'likes' freebies or gifted press trips in reward. .. The same people who are doing the same right now whilst some of us are in the incredibly privileged position of getting to stay at home and ride it out....oh yes and clean our houses whilst we're at it.

Her narcissism knows no bounds

• Angry

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
What I really don’t understand is she must have realised that with p&p the granola was going to cost £9 and she still thought it was a good idea? What crazy ass person pays £9 for granola???
The same crazy arse person who spends £175 on a fucking stay wild swimsuit!!!

• Haha

yellowbelly

She shouldn't really have sustainability as her mission statement when she travels so so much - she claims it is for work, but can it be really considered that? When her work is so self guided? It isn't the same as my work, or other peoples, sending me aboard to events or meetings I absolutely need to attend.
This absolutely winds me up. As a vegan I couldn’t get away with preaching about veganism whilst working (for example) in an abattoir and when questioned about it say ‘oh well it’s just my job’. If you’re lucky enough to be in a position where you’re able to choose a job that aligns with your personal values you absolutely should. If you’re self employed you really have no excuse to not work in a way that reflects your values.

Also, I’ve noticed her clothing seems to be sustainable in most areas except for gym wear which is what she spends most of her time wearing - again seems backwards when there are sustainable options out there and she clearly has the income to afford them

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I think my problem with her is that she cannot see just how privileged she actually is. This physio/Pilates coaching and dry needling and saying she’s making it a priority and not a luxury.

I’m currently a trainee solicitor, doing a really demanding job earning half of my qualified colleagues but essentially doing the same work, and currently my “luxury” is one Costa a week.

That’s it.

I buy all my food from Aldi, I meal prep, I don’t eat take always, I’m fucking exhausted and to see this balloon say she values her body so much she’s paying hundreds of pounds a month on fucking Pilates when I’m struggling to buy a bloody coffee. Fuck off Zanna.
So fucking privileged and yet so ungrateful as well as smug. It’s enough to make you want to commit a crime. Will you represent me? 😂😂

• Haha

Branched

Shes pouring her heart and soul into this trip guys, like and comment on her insta pics from NZ
If the job's getting too hard for her, I'll happily swap. I'm sure my 16 hour work days would be a breeze for her after this very strenuous trip.

• Haha