Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her “morning coffee thoughts” today was “I hope more paid brand work comes in for me “ or something along those lines.
Erm....: does this stupid witch not realise that she’s already hugely wealthy compared to most and isnt ever going to struggle in the same way that those who have lost their jobs or most of their income overnight will be?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t follow her any more as she’s a vacuous and self centred and quite frankly this just proves it....I know what my thoughts were this morning and they were nothing like this....influencers are really showing their true colours at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Zannas content at the moment
Morning stretching sped up to generic acoustic guitar music
Self absorbed morning coffee thoughts
Morning walk/run
Apartment workout
Staywildswim plug
Granola plug
“Just filmed this cool home workout for you guys, please give me engagement”
Staywildswim plug
Granola and/or brand partnership plug
Video apologising for the plugs but she neeeeeeeeds money, please support freelancers atm pleeeeeeeease
Vegan dinner

Rinse and repeat

• Sick
Reactions: 9
On her “morning coffee thoughts” today was “I hope more paid brand work comes in for me “ or something along those lines.
Erm....: does this stupid witch not realise that she’s already hugely wealthy compared to most and isnt ever going to struggle in the same way that those who have lost their jobs or most of their income overnight will be?!
No she doesn't realise, she has no empathy whatsoever for any body else, and this suitation is just proving what we all know, is that she is a SELF CENTERED, SELFISH, GREEDY witch.

It's all about Rosanna and always will be.
I hope she gets no 'work' after vulger posts like this.

Ouch someone else that thinks she is a piece of 💩 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is a total ass. Your likely husband to be earns a fuckload and likely will be fine if not profit from this. You’ll have a roof over your head at least, if your “career” slows down. Be grateful and shut up

Reactions: 5
Most influencer content isn’t “valuable” it’s advertising purely designed to make money. There are a few who are motivated by public health etc, but most are motivated by free brunch and sports bras.

No she doesn't realise, she has no empathy whatsoever for any body else, and this suitation is just proving what we all know, is that she is a SELF CENTERED, SELFISH, GREEDY witch.

Haha I can’t believe she’s left this on her feed!

Reactions: 3

Wow! Is this off her insta. Bet it’s not there now. Good capture 😍

Reactions: 1
I bet zanna is sad that the only thing she has to offer (fitness coaching) is being monopolised by the likes of Joe Wicks and other more successful PTs. She has nothing else to do all day hahaha

How pathetic that she actually uttered those words or thereabouts. Zero shame.

Reactions: 4
Surely if she posts and everyone reports in some capacity it will get flagged and withdrawn ??

I don’t see why we should have sympathy when she is clearing over 100k for basically duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She removed it 😳 She’s such a sad witch 😂😂 Can’t take any criticism, valid or not, yet sets herself up for nothing else with her pontificating, narcissistic approach. And, the house hunt is off ...
Oh I didn't think you could remove on Twitter.

She is such a witch, unbelievable how others are taken in with her BS 😡 😡

Reactions: 2
Zanna - no one gives a tit if staywildswim have restocked everything. In case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a bleeping pandemic and no one will be needing any swimwear for the foreseeable future seeing as we can't travel. I hadn't looked at it properly before but one swimsuit costs £170 and bikini separates are £70 EACH! Many of her followers will have also lost their jobs or be on reduced income for an unknown amount of time, as well as worrying about how they're going to pay their bills, homeschool their kids, look after vulnerable family members etc. I'm sure swimwear is the last thing on anyone's mind right now. Does she have any awareness whatsoever outside of her own lifestyle and circumstances??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Zanna - no one gives a tit if staywildswim have restocked everything. In case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a bleeping pandemic and no one will be needing any swimwear for the foreseeable future seeing as we can't travel. I hadn't looked at it properly before but one swimsuit costs £170 and bikini separates are £70 EACH! Many of her followers will have also lost their jobs or be on reduced income for an unknown amount of time, as well as worrying about how they're going to pay their bills, homeschool their kids, look after vulnerable family members etc. I'm sure swimwear is the last thing on anyone's mind right now. Does she have any awareness whatsoever outside of her own lifestyle and circumstances??
NO, the witch has no awareness whatsoever, she's so spoilt and wealthy she doesn't give a tit about anyone, as long as they follow, buy her overpriced shite, and lick her arse, that's all the 🐮 is worried about.

She really is everything that is wrong with this world.

• Heart
She’ll be letting people know they can use Klarna shortly....pay in instalments just in case things are a bit tight at the moment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Short answer - NOPE!

Jesus zanna. STOP ADVERTISING CRAP! Forcing up sales of non-essential items which people have to prep and pack and ship and bring to your door. She clearly just has literally nothing else to do/offer! Can’t she do some volunteering? Age UK have asked for volunteers especially in south London where old people are extremely isolated and even more so now that regular volunteers are all staying inside. She could do something useful with her time as she doesn’t have to work 9-5 like most of us!

Reactions: 6
Jesus zanna. STOP ADVERTISING CRAP! Forcing up sales of non-essential items which people have to prep and pack and ship and bring to your door. She clearly just has literally nothing else to do/offer! Can’t she do some volunteering? Age UK have asked for volunteers especially in south London where old people are extremely isolated and even more so now that regular volunteers are all staying inside. She could do something useful with her time as she doesn’t have to work 9-5 like most of us!
This drives me crazy. She effectively is unemployed at the moment so the only hat she think to wear at the moment is her old fitness one which she has been trying to shed for months. Where are vegan recipes or recipe development given only a few months ago she was flogging a cookbook she had supposedly written herself, is this not a good time to be doing that? Or volunteering as you say, but then she wouldn’t do anything she doesn’t get money for it seems 🤦‍♀️ Just a saleswoman!!

Also seen she is continuing to teach people to suck eggs. Do you know that reusing your shopping bags is better than getting a new one each time as it saves on plastic waste? About 4 years too late with that one Zanna.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.