Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus zanna. STOP ADVERTISING CRAP! Forcing up sales of non-essential items which people have to prep and pack and ship and bring to your door. She clearly just has literally nothing else to do/offer! Can’t she do some volunteering? Age UK have asked for volunteers especially in south London where old people are extremely isolated and even more so now that regular volunteers are all staying inside. She could do something useful with her time as she doesn’t have to work 9-5 like most of us!
I know they’ve been looking for people to put calls into lonely older people. I pity the old dear that has to listen to her drivel, she’ll probably have flogged them a swimsuit and a vegan bundle by the end of the conversation
Surprised she hasn’t classed herself as vulnerable, not sure if anyone one is aware but she survived bowel surgery....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She generally doesn’t offend me much apart from her ridiculous £100 bikinis and the fact she constantly has her tits out when it’s 9 degrees outside?
I work out in my house and never feel the need to strip down to my bra!🤦🏼‍♀️
oh and the granola that’s £6? Who is buying this tit?
Oh and any opportunity she has to talk about the fact she almost died! I’m surprised she hasnt mentioned it yet comparing it to covid-19

Hmm maybe she annoys me more than irealised?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This drives me crazy. She effectively is unemployed at the moment so the only hat she think to wear at the moment is her old fitness one which she has been trying to shed for months. Where are vegan recipes or recipe development given only a few months ago she was flogging a cookbook she had supposedly written herself, is this not a good time to be doing that? Or volunteering as you say, but then she wouldn’t do anything she doesn’t get money for it seems 🤦‍♀️ Just a saleswoman!!

Also seen she is continuing to teach people to suck eggs. Do you know that reusing your shopping bags is better than getting a new one each time as it saves on plastic waste? About 4 years too late with that one Zanna.
There are no recipes because all she is capable of is basic witch recipes like most of the people in her bubble. She has nothing to offer. At all.

She generally doesn’t offend me much apart from her ridiculous £100 bikinis and the fact she constantly has her tits out when it’s 9 degrees outside?
I work out in my house and never feel the need to strip down to my bra!🤦🏼‍♀️
oh and the granola that’s £6? Who is buying this tit?
Oh and any opportunity she has to talk about the fact she almost died! I’m surprised she hasnt mentioned it yet comparing it to covid-19

Hmm maybe she annoys me more than irealised?
Yes. Yes she does annoy you more than you realised. Come on...own it with us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t use plastic, oh, and by the way, I had bowel surgery last year. Any bleeping opportunity. Another thing that annoys the tit out of me is her banging in about menstrual cups. Clearly does no research on anything she plugs. As long as she gets paid or the items are free, she promotes it ....
CHARLATAN!

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that think the witch has gone even lower than she already was?

Seeing her stories, now doing #ad's for PLASTIC!! WTF, just shows that narsassist Roseanne will do and say anything for money. Now telling us that some plastic is OK, after banging on and on about how bad plastic is blah blah blah, now she's saying actually some plastic is really good.

Make your bloody mind up Rosanna, greedy witch. 😡

Reactions: 2
Don’t use plastic, oh, and by the way, I had bowel surgery last year. Any bleeping opportunity. Another thing that annoys the tit out of me is her banging in about menstrual cups. Clearly does no research on anything she plugs. As long as she gets paid or the items are free, she promotes it ....
CHARLATAN!
I'm pretty sure the woman in this article had had more than one child and was tugging on the cup rather than breaking the seal on the vacuum. Not to defend Zanna here but I use cups and have done for almost two years now with no issue.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure the woman in this article had had more than one child and was tugging on the cup rather than breaking the seal on the vacuum. Not to defend Zanna here but I use cups and have done for almost two years now with no issue.
Me too. I love my cup (as much as you can love a menstrual cup 😆). I hate to defend Zanna Rosanna but....
On the other hand, what is she advertising plastic for now? Jeeso, she would sell her granny if it got her likes and revenue!!

Reactions: 2
It’s not just one case though, there are a growing number. Better instruction is needed and that’s not going to come from Zanna is it? She’s on a kick back.

Reactions: 1
She doesnt give a tit about women, its all just a trend shes following for the day, she is very jealous of other women and have never ever seen her even endorse a women of colour, whether she be black, asian, oriental, nothing, she is clueless about women in general, and i think deep down hates other women and will do anything to step on them, the way she use to be jealous of the food medic and still is, shes a vile woman that doesnt give a tit about women
She used to come to boutique studios in London and turn up late, stare wild eyed at any girl, give them class a half arsed attempt then take a million selfies with the instructor or by the studios logo. She then got a fitness clothing line. She was never friendly or appeared happy once. I saw her multiple times and would always wear the strangest make up to work out! Unnecessary! I guess that was another range she made money from. Sport FX most likely! What a load of rubbish! It was as if she’d stolen it from her mum, rosy blush that didn’t sit in her cheeks like she’d painted her whole centre of face and forgotten about the rest of it (she has a very large head) along with clumpy mascara eyes but all for the gram. I put it all down to mass insecurity which I believe she should work on first before offering others her insights

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to come to boutique studios in London and turn up late, stare wild eyed at any girl, give them class a half arsed attempt then take a million selfies with the instructor or by the studios logo. She then got a fitness clothing line. She was never friendly or appeared happy once. I saw her multiple times and would always wear the strangest make up to work out! Unnecessary! I guess that was another range she made money from. Sport FX most likely! What a load of rubbish! It was as if she’d stolen it from her mum, rosy blush that didn’t sit in her cheeks like she’d painted her whole centre of face and forgotten about the rest of it (she has a very large head) along with clumpy mascara eyes but all for the gram. I put it all down to mass insecurity which I believe she should work on first before offering others her insights
Thanks for this. I like hearing about real life interactions with influencers.

Reactions: 7
Rosanna late?!?! I guess if its women she doesnt give two shits. I remember that collection!! It was expensive too. She is weird loooking, especially hrr teeth

She doesnt give a toss about women at all. Its pretty obvious

Reactions: 3
Rosanna late?!?! I guess if its women she doesnt give two shits. I remember that collection!! It was expensive too. She is weird loooking, especially hrr teeth

She doesnt give a toss about women at all. Its pretty obvious
I have some even better stories but very outing, let’s just say she is socially incredibly awkward and or rude

Reactions: 8
Yes, please share 🙏
I just don’t understand someone that peddles products, stands up at events and talks about herself yet if you congratulated her at point blank range she’d stare through you like a gormless zombie not even saying thank you. She really is uncomfortable with herself and not fit at all. The class I saw her in she couldn’t barely keep up. She used to live in a run down council block and get the bus home with canvas tote bags full of s*** freebies. She used to sell nutrition plans for £50 a time printed off the internet. She will plug anything from tampons to granola. Begs to be liked but doesn’t know what to do when a human interacts with her. I’m sure she received a first class degree yet comes across as so vacant. Let’s not forget Girl Gains....the personification or awkward and uncomfortable. Don’t even get me started on Tally Rye! These girls need to address their own hang ups before cashing in on others that are equally as conflicted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand someone that peddles products, stands up at events and talks about herself yet if you congratulated her at point blank range she’d stare through you like a gormless zombie not even saying thank you. She really is uncomfortable with herself and not fit at all. The class I saw her in she couldn’t barely keep up. She used to live in a run down council block and get the bus home with canvas tote bags full of s*** freebies. She used to sell nutrition plans for £50 a time printed off the internet. She will plug anything from tampons to granola. Begs to be liked but doesn’t know what to do when a human interacts with her. I’m sure she received a first class degree yet comes across as so vacant. Let’s not forget Girl Gains....the personification or awkward and uncomfortable. Don’t even get me started on Tally Rye! These girls need to address their own hang ups before cashing in on others that are equally as conflicted
I do actually think Rosanna and the likes of her have to have some underlying problems in order to do what they do, constantly on their phone, lying and conning people, they are all insucure and narsassisic, if they were 'normal' then they would not be able to do what they do, as normal people have feelings and morals something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮, don't have.

Both of them have said that they didn't have a great time at school, not many friends, anxiety etc etc. Performing behind the camera where they don't have to confront anyone face to face is all they are comfortable with, all they have to do if anyone does ask questions they don't like is press the block button, which we all know about, isn't that right Rosanna, blocked me twice, but I've got more accounts 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I do actually think Rosanna and the likes of her have to have some underlying problems in order to do what they do, constantly on their phone, lying and conning people, they are all insucure and narsassisic, if they were 'normal' then they would not be able to do what they do, as normal people have feelings and morals something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮, don't have.

Both of them have said that they didn't have a great time at school, not many friends, anxiety etc etc. Performing behind the camera where they don't have to confront anyone face to face is all they are comfortable with, all they have to do if anyone does ask questions they don't like is press the block button, which we all know about, isn't that right Rosanna, blocked me twice, but I've got more accounts 😂 😂 😂
😂😂😂😂 Tally Rye, Twice the Health, Steph, Chessie, Zanna have all had their day. Time to get a job, delete social media and be adults. They are no longer cute, funny or whatever USP they wanted to possess

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.