Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I see my role as helping you move and nourish your bodies” :sick: could she get any more condescending?
She has no role in life, she was, is and always will be irrelevant. The country /world are at bleeping war with something they cannot see, and this piece of 💩 thinks she has some positive role in peoples lives.

NO YOU DON'T ROSANNA, YOU MEAN NOTHING, YOU ARE IRRELEVANT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I do actually think Rosanna and the likes of her have to have some underlying problems in order to do what they do, constantly on their phone, lying and conning people, they are all insucure and narsassisic, if they were 'normal' then they would not be able to do what they do, as normal people have feelings and morals something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮, don't have.

Both of them have said that they didn't have a great time at school, not many friends, anxiety etc etc. Performing behind the camera where they don't have to confront anyone face to face is all they are comfortable with, all they have to do if anyone does ask questions they don't like is press the block button, which we all know about, isn't that right Rosanna, blocked me twice, but I've got more accounts 😂 😂 😂
It’s always the misfits that seem to try the hardest to want to “be somebody” the most on social media. To be the most seen, the most successful (in their heads at least), the most everything. Because they were vapour in school, pretty bland or whatever. Rhiannon has said the same thing about her upbringing.

So it’s like they try super hard now thinking it’s their shot to show people from their past, themselves and the world that they “made it”. But in their sad little worlds...when nobody is watching...that small voice will always be there. No matter how hard they try to convince themselves...if you don’t actually work on yourself, it’ll always be there.
And this is exactly why a platform like Tattle exists: because we see through the bullshit. Psychology really is a motherfucker.

She’s bleeping delusional. Her ego is off the chart. Who the hell does she think she is 😂😂 she’s irrelevant at this time in history!
Let’s hope she stays that way.

• Heart
It’s always the misfits that seem to try the hardest to want to “be somebody” the most on social media. To be the most seen, the most successful (in their heads at least), the most everything. Because they were vapour in school, pretty bland or whatever. Rhiannon has said the same thing about her upbringing.

So it’s like they try super hard now thinking it’s their shot to show people from their past, themselves and the world that they “made it”. But in their sad little worlds...when nobody is watching...that small voice will always be there. No matter how hard they try to convince themselves...if you don’t actually work on yourself, it’ll always be there.
And this is exactly why a platform like Tattle exists: because we see through the bullshit. Psychology really is a motherfucker.

Nail on head....misfits!!!!

Let’s hope she stays that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest post 🙄 so bleeping dim. It’s a magical land where all this economic damage has been magicked away and we all come out of our million pound houses in south west London and embrace eachother and cry about Mother Earth healing herself. People who’ve lost their jobs, houses, savings, oh well, sucks to be you!
The most basic white girl post I’ve ever seen 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post 🙄 so bleeping dim. It’s a magical land where all this economic damage has been magicked away and we all come out of our million pound houses in south west London and embrace eachother and cry about Mother Earth healing herself. People who’ve lost their jobs, houses, savings, oh well, sucks to be you!
The most basic white girl post I’ve ever seen 🤢
She’s also copied it verbatim from the account she’s credited... and then put it in her stories with reposts of people praising her “content” eurgh!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She is mental!

She's still issuing her NZ travel guide, and trying to flog her swimwear. 🤦‍♂️Luv - you ain't travelling 5k from your house for the next 6 months - let alone going for a swim OR an international flight! The travel career is over already!

Also, she's been making coffee for all of a week - and now, she's ready to issue you a guide on how to make coffee..... Honestly, what planet are these people on!! This is exactly the problem with these influencers; They've either all got some sort of personality disorder or definitely a severe case of acute narcissism - why would you think publishing a guide on how you make coffee, having only done so for all of a week, is of any interest to people! At least get a bit skilled at it, or direct to others that actually know what they're doing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is mental!

She's still issuing her NZ travel guide, and trying to flog her swimwear. 🤦‍♂️Luv - you ain't travelling 5k from your house for the next 6 months - let alone going for a swim OR an international flight! The travel career is over already!

Also, she's been making coffee for all of a week - and now, she's ready to issue you a guide on how to make coffee..... Honestly, what planet are these people on!! This is exactly the problem with these influencers; They've either all got some sort of personality disorder or definitely a severe case of acute narcissism - why would you think publishing a guide on how you make coffee, having only done so for all of a week, is of any interest to people! At least get a bit skilled at it, or direct to others that actually know what they're doing!
The ego on them... you’re not qualified to issue guides on something you have been doing for a week, get out your arse!

• Haha
I thought I’d heard it all. My lunchtime ham and cheese sandwich actually came out of my nose when I saw this. Expert barista Rosanna. She’s just a joke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is mental!

Why is Zanny spouting all this nonsense about the world regenerating anyway?
We ALL know she's sat at home planning all the extra flights and trips she's going to take to make up for this time she's been cruelly forced to stay grounded, and writing it all down on her stupid whiteboard
She'll be the first one at the airport banging on the doors to let her on a plane the second they reopen....

• Haha
I thought I’d heard it all. My lunchtime ham and cheese sandwich actually came out of my nose when I saw this. Expert barista Rosanna. She’s just a joke 😂😂😂
I might issue a guide....boil kettle, open jar, put teaspoonful in mug, open fridge, pour milk in, add sugar if desired, add boiled water, stir, drink.....do you think people might pay me for that?! What an absolute joke she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is mental!

Desperate for content!!!!

I’m literally dumbfounded at the idea of her plugging bathing suits right now!
does she think we’ll be sat around the house in a bikini? I mean I know she gets her tits out any any given chance but ya know!
Also, what kind of idiot has a spare £170 for a swimming costume?
It’s flipping shameless! I follow loads of small businesses and not one of them have begged for sales like she has!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Buying a £170 swimsuit is so far from being a priority it’s a joke. We’re in a global health crisis, not on a yoga retreat. The way some of these influencers are carrying on is revolting. People are losing their jobs, their livelihoods and their lives. A travel guide and a bikini will not solve that. We’re going to come out of this in a global recession with mass unemployment and enormous economic uncertainty. She should be ashamed

• Heart
Buying a £170 swimsuit is so far from being a priority it’s a joke. We’re in a global health crisis, not on a yoga retreat. The way some of these influencers are carrying on is revolting. People are losing their jobs, their livelihoods and their lives. A travel guide and a bikini will not solve that. We’re going to come out of this in a global recession with mass unemployment and enormous economic uncertainty. She should be ashamed
Also is someone supposed to rely on delivery men to despatch a parcel of bikinis when people are stuck at home in need of much more useful items.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have an idea Rosanna for your next blog... How to complete a jigsaw puzzle... It will be as boring as all the rest. But may be a bit more interesting than how you make a mug of coffee, 😴 unbelievable, just unbelievable.

So desperate now for content and we're only 1 week in, I'm not religious but I pray that this lockdown will be the end of these vile people, I really do.

• Haha
If she could just climb over her own ego and see how ridiculous she is. For real, a £170 swimsuit in this uncertain world. She is repulsive. Honestly, I despair of the world with people like Zanna in it, I find it really depressing that there are people in this world who basically couldn’t give a tit about how people will get through this. There isn’t a philanthropic bone in her body. She bleats on about all the free content but it’s so uninteresting and is basically the same stuff re-hashed over and over again and clearly gleaned from other social media sites. Everything both her and Steph do is copied from other sources. They really do need a reality check and I hope they are one of the businesses that go under. I’m not ashamed that I feel this way, I’m not ashamed to be a hate watcher. On the contrary, I feel I’m doing the public a service in the long run trying to end the activities of these charlatans and their influence over up-coming generations who think they are helping the world. Their only intention is to help themselves. They provide no useful service whatsoever.

• Heart
If she could just climb over her own ego and see how ridiculous she is. For real, a £170 swimsuit in this uncertain world. She is repulsive. Honestly, I despair of the world with people like Zanna in it, I find it really depressing that there are people in this world who basically couldn’t give a tit about how people will get through this. There isn’t a philanthropic bone in her body. She bleats on about all the free content but it’s so uninteresting and is basically the same stuff re-hashed over and over again and clearly gleaned from other social media sites. Everything both her and Steph do is copied from other sources. They really do need a reality check and I hope they are one of the businesses that go under. I’m not ashamed that I feel this way, I’m not ashamed to be a hate watcher. On the contrary, I feel I’m doing the public a service in the long run trying to end the activities of these charlatans and their influence over up-coming generations who think they are helping the world. Their only intention is to help themselves. They provide no useful service whatsoever.
I couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 1
Shes watching TV again!! Shes been watching a lot of TV!! Even eating dinner in front of the TV!

She exercises so many times during the day, it must be more than an obsession. Like shes beyond obsessed with exercising every minute of the day. If youve gone for a run in the middle of the day, bit youve exercised also in the morning and evening, thats not a lot? Its like a sickness at this point

• Heart
  • Haha
Has she showed us how to make coffee yet? I can't watch too much of her, she turns my stomach 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.