Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST
Thing is, she won’t struggle. They were looking to buy a house right? In Wimbledon, so she must have a LOT of money saved for that deposit. If she needs to eat into that she could.
🐜 is an investment banker- he will be earning a fortune!!

also- she does all these stories about looking after money and being financial savvy- OF COURSE SHE HAS MONEY. She’s such a bleep to prey on people right now who seriously risk losing EVERYTHING.
Who is going to buy a £150 swim suit if they can’t afford a holiday when this is all over!?
Who is going to buy her crappy workout book when literally every influenza is posting them for free right now for engagement?

Reactions: 11
Her parents are loaded too and I bet Ant’s parents are also loaded. They aren’t going to struggle at all financially compared to most other people. I bet her £9 granola is going to do so badly now and it serves the witch right for making such a ridiculously overpriced product. I hope to god she’s not going to start trying to vlog that vegan bundle again to try and make more money.
Oh and I agree with pp that she over exercises and seems to be quite disordered

Reactions: 6
Think someone needs to let her know that air pollution and CO2 emissions are down by more than 50% in some major cities, as a result of less unnecessary trips, including the grounding of most flights etc and not as a result of a preachy vegan diet 😂

Reactions: 11
Thing is, she won’t struggle. They were looking to buy a house right? In Wimbledon, so she must have a LOT of money saved for that deposit. If she needs to eat into that she could.
🐜 is an investment banker- he will be earning a fortune!!

also- she does all these stories about looking after money and being financial savvy- OF COURSE SHE HAS MONEY. She’s such a bleep to prey on people right now who seriously risk losing EVERYTHING.
Who is going to buy a £150 swim suit if they can’t afford a holiday when this is all over!?
Who is going to buy her crappy workout book when literally every influenza is posting them for free right now for engagement?
She has said before that Ant earns significantly more than her.

Reactions: 1
And according to companies house she turned over £300k last year...
Just had a look, I’m an accountant and that’s not what those statements say! Unless I’m looking at the wrong ones.
Looks like it is more like £150k as that is the shift in her balance sheet position year on year. No idea what that big old creditor is though.

Reactions: 4
Just had a look, I’m an accountant and that’s not what those statements say! Unless I’m looking at the wrong ones.
Looks like it is more like £150k as that is the shift in her balance sheet position year on year. No idea what that big old creditor is though.
At £150k that's still good going, she's not exactly hard done by!

Reactions: 2
Well if she’s on 150k and Ant’s on around 200k then after tax they probably have in the region of about 175k between them (or 14grand per month) coming in.
So ridiculous!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well if she’s on 150k and Ant’s on around 200k then after tax they probably have in the region of about 175k between them (or 14grand per month) coming in.
So ridiculous!
Bloody hell, he works, she does sweet F all. 😡

What a Topsy turvy world we live in, when someone like Rosanna does tit all but con people can earn £150k, and our emergency services etc etc work bloody 24hrs a day saving lives earn a fraction of that.

Stop the world I wanna get off 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She 100% has a problem with overexercising. It's borderline disordered at this point. Doing a 5k run then coming home and doing a weights circuit plus yoga/stretching in the morning and some other kind of hike/walk. It's complete overkill content-wise as well, she has no hobbies to show her audience beyond herself. She has literally nothing else to do.

Reactions: 9
She’ll be joining fuller figure fuller bust next and giving her followers a link to her PayPal so they can all show their appreciation for the wonderful free content she provides 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She 100% has a problem with overexercising. It's borderline disordered at this point. Doing a 5k run then coming home and doing a weights circuit plus yoga/stretching in the morning and some other kind of hike/walk. It's complete overkill content-wise as well, she has no hobbies to show her audience beyond herself. She has literally nothing else to do.
Will she, god forbid, start watching TV?

He works in the city in finance. His surname is Maule.
Could he be the Antony Maule on LinkedIn listed as a director at Deutsche Bank in London - Foreign Exchange Trader?
Definitely would line up with the 'niche' job with many screens and keyboards she mentioned in her stories the other day that he needs.
But also why the duck is she the one getting a desk in their apartment and he has to work off the kitchen table?

Doesn't it make more sense for the desk job person to get a desk job set up? She can work off her laptop anywhere doing her timelapse 'emails'.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Could he be the Antony Maule on LinkedIn listed as a director at Deutsche Bank in London - Foreign Exchange Trader?
Definitely would line up with the 'niche' job with many screens and keyboards she mentioned in her stories the other day that he needs.
But also why the duck is she the one getting a desk in their apartment and he has to work off the kitchen table?

Doesn't it make more sense for the desk job person to get a desk job set up? She can work off her laptop anywhere doing her timelapse 'emails'.
Why does she constantly pretend not to understand his job? She thinks it’s cute but it’s something that on a basic level shows how disinterested she is on anything that isn’t about her OR she’s just playing up for the camera. Either way 🤮

And yes, she doesn’t need the office at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She likes to think she's important so needs a desk, no way would she ever admit that 🐜 has a proper job that's far more important than her imaginary busy job.
Having a desk and laptop makes the fraud feel important, when in fact she is of no importance to anyone, she is so in love with herself, it's no wonder she never wants children, she's not capable of loving another person as only able to love herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.