Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar to when she was so very upset her holiday to the Philippines was ruined in Feb due to a volcanic eruption, where people died or lost everything!!! Unbelievable
She actually makes me f*cking sick. The witch.

She popped up on my Facebook yesterday, there’s no escape :ROFLMAO:
Urgh that hideous gummy smile. She really does look like a horse. And that is not a compliment.

View attachment 96772

Does this witch never stop selling?!?!?!?!

She is just fuckinv gross, ppl r trying to figure out how to survive and this rich witch is going on about a guide being her source of income?!?!? duck off with your lies Rosanna
WOW. She really needs to crawl into a cave. And stay there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hazel Food Medic has cancelled her holiday that she had booked for two weeks and instead is using that time to go back into the hospital to help out

then we have del boy Rosanna flocking everything she can like the real sales lady she is

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hazel Food Medic has cancelled her holiday that she had booked for two weeks and instead is using that time to go back into the hospital to help out

then we have del boy Rosanna flocking everything she can like the real sales lady she is
But remember Hazel only went to that crappy uni UCL. Zanna could have gone to UCL but turned it down because she is worth more than that. Ergo, Zanna > Hazel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone, go and tag the lovely Rosanna on this post. I’m sure she’ll see it even if you’re blocked, others will see it ....
3EF031FE-4BAC-4F3E-8D99-0A4AE0982EBE.jpeg

Reactions: 6
See she's doing video call with Vivolife, after she blocked people from their page when she done the take over, me being one of them.

Complaint went to them, they then unblocked me, no apology or anything, yet still working with this witch, it's unbelievable how a bussiness can ignore their customers in favour of this fraud!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This is the end of Zanna's travel career. Because, whilst Corona Virus exists and more cases appear around the world and only until a vaccination is available, and we're talking about 18 months away here in the UK, there will be no international travel - around the world. Certainly not out of the UK. London is about to enter lockdown, and so will the rest of the country follow.

And whilst all this is going on, who wants to listen anyone like her or any other daft influencer going on about exercising and being a vegan etc, when people are more concerned about their jobs, food and paying their rent or mortgage or keeping their own business afloat. This is the end of generation Instagram influencer. And probably the world.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How many times a day does she work it? Its unhealthy and she seems obsessed not in a good way

Exactly, what is Zanna's business?
Telling you to exercise
Be a vegan
Fly lots
Buy her swimwear
and granola.

Nobody is going to be interested in that in a few weeks... Bye bye! She can forget that house purchase too.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, what is Zanna's business?
Telling you to exercise
Be a vegan
Fly lots
Buy her swimwear
and granola.

Nobody is going to be interested in that in a few weeks... Bye bye! She can forget that house purchase too.
Her rich parents and investment banker boyfriend have that covered for her

Reactions: 1
This is the end of Zanna's travel career. Because, whilst Corona Virus exists and more cases appear around the world and only until a vaccination is available, and we're talking about 18 months away here in the UK, there will be no international travel - around the world. Certainly not out of the UK. London is about to enter lockdown, and so will the rest of the country follow.

And whilst all this is going on, who wants to listen anyone like her or any other daft influencer going on about exercising and being a vegan etc, when people are more concerned about their jobs, food and paying their rent or mortgage or keeping their own business afloat. This is the end of generation Instagram influencer. And probably the world.
Really would be careful about what you write online, saying this is the end of the world is an overreaction and causes panic.

Reactions: 2
Really would be careful about what you write online, saying this is the end of the world is an overreaction and causes panic.
ok well, let's see what happens. in anycase, re panic - this isn't the real platform which is broadcast to the whole world, so debatable the impact it'll make. I'd be more worried about what those on social media say, especially all these idiots with many followers. My audience is limited to this thread.

But remember Hazel only went to that crappy uni UCL. Zanna could have gone to UCL but turned it down because she is worth more than that. Ergo, Zanna > Hazel 😂
I will back her up here and say that Sheffield is still an excellent, Russell Group university. It made sense for her to go to a university in Yorkshire, where the rent is cheaper and where she was closer to family. UCL is bigged up by being a London university.

That said, I still think Zanna has a bee in her bonnet about it and LOVES telling everyone how she got a first. In a degree that is now essentially useless to her - yawn.

Reactions: 3
Considering Zanna gets up at 5.30am every day and regularly works 14 hours days... I’m wondering what exactly has she been working on if the bottom of her business can drop out so quickly? She clearly has been busy asking for free holidays because she should still have some work going on, some sources of income? She was very quick to move away from fitness and now she’s trying to focus on it to drive £££

The influencers who will survive this are the genuine ones - of which Zanna is not one. Hate to compare her to Hazel but Hazel is an example of someone who adds value via her influencing and no doubt gets some added benefits from being an influencers but it’s it her focus.

What is Zanna saying about it all. I was blocked a while ago but would love to know how she is planning on navigating being an ‘influencer’ at this time

I will back her up here and say that Sheffield is still an excellent, Russell Group university. It made sense for her to go to a university in Yorkshire, where the rent is cheaper and where she was closer to family. UCL is bigged up by being a London university.

That said, I still think Zanna has a bee in her bonnet about it and LOVES telling everyone how she got a first. In a degree that is now essentially useless to her - yawn.
Sorry. I went to red brick / Russell Group universities.. Top ten globally. Yes I got firsts (something I never harp on about either because so what) but it means jack tit if you don’t apply the degree to a career or anything. Any muppet can recite info to obtain a grade. What are you doing with it afterwards though?!....

Sorry. I went to red brick / Russell Group universities.. Top ten globally. Yes I got firsts (something I never harp on about either because so what) but it means jack tit if you don’t apply the degree to a career or anything. Any muppet can recite info to obtain a grade. What are you doing with it afterwards though?!....
Precisely. Zanna is clearly applying none of it.

What is Zanna saying about it all. I was blocked a while ago but would love to know how she is planning on navigating being an ‘influencer’ at this time
She’s just sharing the fact that she’s so #blessed to have a morning coffee and working out 6 times a day. That’s literally it

She is sooo annoying! Morning thoughts - the skies are blue and I wonder when the inevitable shut down will happen. So flippant!! It’s going to be absolutely grim if that does happen in London if the current stories from Italy are to be believed. People getting stopped on the street and fined. She doesn’t even care because her and her boyfriend can “work” from home. People still have to go to works

Last edited:
i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.