Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CWY?
I was blocked by the Zanster so I’m laughing at hearing you guys describe her content? Why didn’t she fly back with Ant? What’s she on about?! 😆
Yeah cos she cant pronounce the letter R with her speech impediment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’ve missed the stories but why on earth would she choose to stay in NZ and self isolate rather than just come home? It’s not like she’s going to be able to continue to holiday as normal so what’s the point? And what if our government changes our guidelines and it makes it difficult for her to come back?

She would rather be on her own in NZ doing nothing in a different time zone than around friends and family in the UK? She’s so strange. Not sure I understand the thought process
After the surgery debacle when, I don’t know if you know, she nearly died 🙄 So she felt it was safe in NZ, there was no virus there, but the absolute twunt was happy to throw the 🐜 under the Coronavirus bus. See you Ant, I’ll be back when it’s all blown over.

I thought at the time, what if he, or her dad and mum got it and she was over there not giving a tit if any of them died. She is the most selfish bleep I’ve ever seen in my life. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I sent my hubs home. I just can’t even compute. But oh no, Zanna’s having the time of her life, duck everybody else, if they die, they die.

There was no excuse good enough for the selfish decision she made. Bearing in mind she’s no more than a child at 26, her whole life ahead of her with so many more opportunities to travel because, let’s face it, she couldn’t give a tit about the environment either and will do what the hell she wants, duck the climate!!! I dislike her and everything she portrays and stands for.

Phew, rant over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, the amount she must have had to just pay for a flight... and all because she thought New Zealand is safe and so unaffected by a GLOBAL pandemic! She is a complete tool, everyone else looking forward to “inspirational” posts from her in the next few days on how she is living with the reality of having to stay in her house and how to keep herself sane?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hoping by what she has posted that she has lost alot of followers, now saying she doesn't know what to post, what do people want etc etc, as she will be staying home, (such a busy life and she can just choose to stay home) what an idiot she is, so out of touch.

Also thanking air NZ for the fast bleeping wifi in the air, well yes Rosanna that's bussiness class for you, how us mear mortals would love to experience that 😡

I hope this virus sees the end of her Instagram and many others, her content is so boring now, can it get any worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
God, the amount she must have had to just pay for a flight... and all because she thought New Zealand is safe and so unaffected by a GLOBAL pandemic! She is a complete tool, everyone else looking forward to “inspirational” posts from her in the next few days on how she is living with the reality of having to stay in her house and how to keep herself sane?

She's tagged her stories from the plane as a press trip, looks like Air New Zealand sorted her out....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Her crying on her Instagram stories that she’s so upset that she needs to get a flight and go home and can’t stay in NZ! People are dying and your crying about your 3 week holiday/press trip/paid holiday not being longer! Narcissist!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Zanna gets off the gifted business class flights, goes home, and immediately goes out to get an (inevitably overpriced) oat milk coffee. Wow her life is so difficult.

I get that there’s an argument for staying normal and positive during these times, but I’m now stuck in Spain for the time being and it’s like she has no realisation that people are genuinely being affected by, let alone dying from, this.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her crying on her Instagram stories that she’s so upset that she needs to get a flight and go home and can’t stay in NZ! People are dying and your crying about your 3 week holiday/press trip/paid holiday not being longer! Narcissist!
Similar to when she was so very upset her holiday to the Philippines was ruined in Feb due to a volcanic eruption, where people died or lost everything!!! Unbelievable

• Angry
  • Sick
She can self isolate for months without having to worry about it finances or losing her job. Her parents are millionaires (or extremely wealthy living on a huge farm) and Zanna probably earns over 100k per year from all the lies and bullshit she’s brainwashed her followers with.
She’s so out of touch with reality and how difficult most people are going to find the next few months.

• Angry
The way she said she was doing odd jobs to make cash LOL the bleeping lies!!!! Ur parents paid ur London rent for u Rosanna and paid for your instagram page to get boosted so no doubt had PR or Marketing ppl involved to boost your social media pages. The bleeping lies she tells

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget to read the chapter Rosanna, which highlights how people are delusional enough to believe they are way more important and relevant than they actually are. It was written just for you!
Didn't she say that the book was recommended to her, think they were trying to tell you something Rosanna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm more annoyed about the fact that she took a business class flight which is clearly worse for the environment (takes up more space = fits less people on board per flight). Her "I need to twavel for my work" excuse for her environmentally destructive habits does not hold up.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Well I'm laughing this morning with the new measures set by the government, that means Rosanna won't be able to go to the gym, the Conduit club, the many coffee shops, lunch dates, but most of all the narsassist can't get on a plane 😂 😂 😂 😂

God, her insta is going to be her at home 😴 just shows that her life is one big holiday she has nothing major to worry about whatsoever, unlike the rest of us who are worrying about our jobs, paying our bills and our children etc.

Hoping that this virus will see the end of people like her on Instagram.

For everyone else stay safe and well xx

• Heart
I really hope a lot of companies will stop paying influencers like her big bucks to advertise their products now. I obviously don’t want companies to be struggling financially but hopefully they will prioritise how they they spend money for advertising and people like Zanna will suffer.
I also hope her £9 500g bags of granola bomb because no one is going to want to waste money on stupid crap like that in the current climate. Same goes for her dull overpriced swimwear range. If everyone else has to struggle with everything that’s going on, I don’t see why people like Zanna should get away Scott free.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20200317_152440.jpg

Does this witch never stop selling?!?!?!?!

She is just fuckinv gross, ppl r trying to figure out how to survive and this rich witch is going on about a guide being her source of income?!?!? duck off with your lies Rosanna

• Sick
I really hope a lot of companies will stop paying influencers like her big bucks to advertise their products now. I obviously don’t want companies to be struggling financially but hopefully they will prioritise how they they spend money for advertising and people like Zanna will suffer.
I also hope her £9 500g bags of granola bomb because no one is going to want to waste money on stupid crap like that in the current climate. Same goes for her dull overpriced swimwear range. If everyone else has to struggle with everything that’s going on, I don’t see why people like Zanna should get away Scott free.
Hopefully this will teach them all just how irrelevant they are. Vapid twunts!

View attachment 96772

Does this witch never stop selling?!?!?!?!

She is just fuckinv gross, ppl r trying to figure out how to survive and this rich witch is going on about a guide being her source of income?!?!? duck off with your lies Rosanna
She is a repulsive human. She actually believes she’s being “fair”. Everything she sells is a luxury, unnecessary purchase. Everything she sells, an equivalent can be bought at a fraction of the price on eBay/amazon. You can buy 5 other swimsuits for the price if 1 of hers. Her granola is laughable at £9 😂 Her whole existence, to anyone with any sense, is ludicrous. You’re not doing anyone any favours Rosanna. You’re just continuing to take advantage of people in a time of need. How do you bleeping sleep at night you parasite 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.