Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she completely missed the point on that trend. On tiktok the 'things in my house that just make sense' is used ironically for things in peoples houses that are a bit off the wall or specific to their family but not in most peoples homes. Mostly it's used by students to show all the broken things in their student flats. Literally shows how out of touch she is that she uses it seriously to show the very expensive but entirely sensible things in her house

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So, she puts on a jacket and backpack to film herself in her million pound Surrey kitchen lip syncing whilst inserting the word 'hiking instead. 🙄

How can she think that this a career?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, she puts on a jacket and backpack to film herself in her million pound Surrey kitchen lip syncing whilst inserting the word 'hiking instead. 🙄

How can she think that this a career?
Also she’s only got into hiking this obsessively over the last 12-18 months??? She’s such a total dick head

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m off the rest of this week to use up my holiday, maybe I’ll aspire to act how she does for her actual job - I’m out ✨hiking✨ to the shop now for bleach and milk, might roast some veg to death for lunch and then round off the day telling my housemate how qUiRkY I am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m off the rest of this week to use up my holiday, maybe I’ll aspire to act how she does for her actual job - I’m out ✨hiking✨ to the shop now for bleach and milk, might roast some veg to death for lunch and then round off the day telling my housemate how qUiRkY I am
Enjoy your time off! Don't forget to choose and show everyone your favorite shark 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please remember to dress appropriately, if at any point you need to appear intellectual then please remember to wear a blazer. Otherwise a smashing blouse will suffice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Woo yeah, do you girl boss!!!

Reactions: 7
Whoever can create threads please can you create one about Jada Sezer? Another “influencer” billboard rapidly losing followers and of the same ilk as Zanna

Reactions: 1
I am using up leave next week - thanks for this inspiring itinerary - I wouldn't know what to do with myself otherwise
🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t even think she likes it that much just sees it as a possible career direction
Agreed. She’s said before she doesn’t do camping. Anyone who ‘loves hiking’ ends up camping too because it opens up so many more hiking opportunities. Her hikes really are mostly just walks.

I also don’t see how anyone who really loves the outdoors and nature doesn’t like to camp, maybe it’s just a rich person thing. She can afford the nice cabins in the mountains whilst for me the choice is a cheap b&b with a long drive to get to the trails or a tent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just saw her barbell challenge and her form is soo poor! How did she even think this was okay to post?

Reactions: 7
Also she completely missed the point on that trend. On tiktok the 'things in my house that just make sense' is used ironically for things in peoples houses that are a bit off the wall or specific to their family but not in most peoples homes. Mostly it's used by students to show all the broken things in their student flats. Literally shows how out of touch she is that she uses it seriously to show the very expensive but entirely sensible things in her house
She thought it was to humble brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
don’t forget to get up at 5am and tell everyone x
and make sure u get some heatless curls in there, don’t wana be sitting in your house all day without a heatless curl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My ARSE are those things preloved. That jacket looks pristine. It’s probably still squeaking (friends not clothes remember pals) She just doesn’t want us to know how much money she’s spending.

Also. Birthday party for a brand. How sad.

Reactions: 2
She's off to a "party" less than a week after raving all night at the printworks, what a wild craaazy party animal she is!! Two nights so soon after each other of going to bed after 8pm 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's off to a "party" less than a week after raving all night at the printworks, what a wild craaazy party animal she is!! Two nights so soon after each other of going to bed after 8pm 😮
Give it two more outings and she'll be crying on Stories how she's burning out and needs to slow down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had seen her posting about a podcast episode with someone where she talks about being childfree? Does anyone know where I could find this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.