Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she had to timestamp being up as late as 2:55AM... WILD, Zanna, you’re SO WILD!!! 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why was she on someone’s shoulders, though? She’s like the tallest girl ever, yet not enough superiority and privilege? Classic Zanna.

Can’t help but think what Ant thinks of this 🐜

AAC1D69C-75EE-43DF-90CD-C63CD6FFC52D.png
35F81D2D-77CD-48AD-9F90-1B92B4760623.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She acts like a single woman most of the time. Im not saying you can’t enjoy yourself when you have a partner, but some of the stuff she does is questionable for a person in a relationship.

Reactions: 11
you’d be fuming if you were stuck behind the tallest woman in the world sitting on someone’s shoulders

also extra weird if it’s a stranger she’s sat on - how does that conversation even go?! ‘hiiiii I’m nearly 30 and in a long term relationship but pls can I sit on your shoulders and film an Insta story?’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
you’d be fuming if you were stuck behind the tallest woman in the world sitting on someone’s shoulders

also extra weird if it’s a stranger she’s sat on - how does that conversation even go?! ‘hiiiii I’m nearly 30 and in a long term relationship but pls can I sit on your shoulders and film an Insta story?’
i think you’re being really unfair, it’s actually soooo difficult for zanzan behind that tall and she’s had to deal with being so marginalised and disadvantaged her WHOLE LIFE but she’s so selfless she never mentions it or acts the victim and she just wanted to feel normal and sit on someone’s shoulders like all the normal girls because her boyfriend is actually shorter than her (not sure if you knew that cause she never mentions it) so she never usually gets to do that and you’re taking away from her GAMECHANGING moment

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How does she workout so much and have a gym at her home but have literally no muscle mass 😬

How does she workout so much and have a gym at her home but have literally no muscle mass 😬
I think we all know the answer and it isn’t genetics

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dying at her printworks outfit
Why didn’t her friend help her? What the hell was that? And the bumbag round the hips 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ #cringingsohard. I mean I’m 46 and could have come up with a better outfit.

How did she cope with not being in bed by 9.30pm???

Reactions: 6
Is she on a random guy’s shoulders??

Sorry just saw your other comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s such a weird thing to do! I’m sure Ant loved to see that!

Reactions: 7
Her posts this morning are weird AF. Does she think people need reassured that its OK to go to the gym one day and out on a big night out the next? Aka normal life

• Haha
What an absolute 🛎🔚

Worried about sharing a post about going for a night out? Jesus this girl is so clueless isn’t she. She really does live in an Instagram bubble.

Reactions: 10
She is the only one who’s putting herself in that *box* and then feels trapped and doesn’t know the way out. Like what the actual duck were those stories?

p.s. I still think finance subjects do not fit in Zanna’s box just because she’s so clueless and has nothing of her own to share!

She’s implying that lots of people have DMd her about loving her night out posts. Really? Who actually is sending her messages thanking her for her content. Delusional much?

• Haha
She doesn't spend a great amount of quality time with Ant. Unless she does and chose not to post, apart from sitting at home and dragging him up mountains on holiday they don't do much together.

Zanna goes for one night out at Printworks, stays out past 2am and is now saying ‘I don’t live a perfect wholesome lifestyle’

HAHAHHAAHHAA it’s so tragic I can’t cope, she sees gorgon city once and acts like she’s been on a bender 😭

ur so cool Zanna, we’re so impressed - please tell us more about how wild you are, did you have more than one g&t??? were they doubles?????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zanna “I’m so worried about what you’ll all think of me for posting photos from one evening out because it isn’t about healthy eating and fitness.”

Also Zanna “I DGAF that no one seems to like my finance content which is completely irrelevant to my brand because it pays me well”

Reactions: 7
Zanna describing her single night out 😭
147123F0-1388-4049-B236-5CDACACF19E2.jpeg

also as if the multiple holidays/experiences she has a year aren’t ‘living it large’?! She might be boring and mundane but her privileged, extravagant lifestyle certainly isn’t… she just makes it boring by reducing it all to ‘cOnTeNt’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.