Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, just seen her latest reel - 5 things in my kitchen that just make sense.
Somehow she’s managed to show off her wealth (who the hell has a whole hidden away breakfast bar and a spice rack THAT big) and get in an ad at the same time?
I used to genuinely like Zanna and her posts but she’s got so awful in the past few years. Every other post is either an ad now or just so fake.

Reactions: 18
What in the cringey 80s infomercial is her new reel about :LOL: seriously scraping the bottom of the ad barrel there

Reactions: 8
Oh god, just seen her latest reel - 5 things in my kitchen that just make sense.
Somehow she’s managed to show off her wealth (who the hell has a whole hidden away breakfast bar and a spice rack THAT big) and get in an ad at the same time?
I used to genuinely like Zanna and her posts but she’s got so awful in the past few years. Every other post is either an ad now or just so fake.
... what does she need a spice rack for? She doesn't seem to cook her ✨ Vegetable Sludge ✨ anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
right someone tell me when Zanna uses a bleeping spice rack cos all I see is her eating dry, dusty looking roasted veg???

I used to rent a flat that had a spice rack cupboard built in front of the extractor fan and I miss it every single day of my life, even more than I miss the induction hob lmao, if I was rich I’d be getting the bleeping fanciest spice storage ever. But that’s because I actually cook and season my food! My current rented kitchen just has NO SPACE 😭

apart from that I don’t understand the obsession with keeping absolutely everything off work surfaces and in cupboards, it looks too show home for me, and if you actually cooked regularly it’d be a pain to have to constantly be bringing the essentials in/out!

(sorry edited for my stupid typos)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ALSO wtf she has 3 cinnamon jars and says it because she bulk buys it??? why not just… be more sustainable and bulk buy a big bag and refill the jar you already have when needed instead of buying multiple jars? plenty of zero waste shops that do this without any plastic packaging too (I always buy the paper packets on my online shop to refill my jars cos I can’t get to our zero waste shop) and it’s such BASIC sustainability from someone who has apparently built a brand around it! but we know better than to think she is consistent 🤪
29F619E0-3DB9-49C4-A804-0B58628E2BFB.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Just how cheap looking their new range is? I have tights that offer more coverage than these bikini bottoms 😬 You can see all of Zanna's anatomy here. The bra doesn't offer any support, and Zanna hasn't got the biggest boobs in the world, and the way it's squeezing the side of the boob looks painful.
Screenshot_20220315-184604.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
ALSO wtf she has 3 cinnamon jars and says it because she bulk buys it??? why not just… be more sustainable and bulk buy a big bag and refill the jar you already have when needed instead of buying multiple jars? plenty of zero waste shops that do this without any plastic packaging too (I always buy the paper packets on my online shop to refill my jars cos I can’t get to our zero waste shop) and it’s such BASIC sustainability from someone who has apparently built a brand around it! but we know better than to think she is consistent 🤪
View attachment 1127616
Another sustainability fail for our Eco Queen Zanzan!

Reactions: 7
The swimwear just looks so unflattering. Nothing to hold in stomach, no support on bra and unflattering shape. Zanna does have a generically nice slim figure and looka bad in it so my with all my lumps, bumps, and 40DD'S wouldn't feel very confident.

I mean of course confidence is also gained from mental well being but Im not going to make it worse by popping on a thin bikini that appears like it would go see through if it got wet.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1127616
I wonder if she panicked bought some for the ad, no-one needs that much cinnamon. She has 2 cumin jars too, again, no-one uses that much cumin!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she panicked bought some for the ad, no-one needs that much cinnamon. She has 2 cumin jars too, again, no-one uses that much cumin!
She’s clearly never set foot in a South Asian supermarket

Hi, I’m Zanna, and if you live in a million pound house your boyfriend paid for, these are the kitchen accessories that just make sense that I didn’t actually put in myself but let’s pretend I did whilst I advertise a blender.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I use that much cumin..... but I bulk buy it from the refill store and just fill the little jar up when it's empty. Sustainability yo.

Zanna is getting weirder by the day it seems, like more than usual. Hmmm 🤔

Her “content” is all over the place: finances, crypto, talking about having kids, being tall, treating Ant like her child, hiking (walks), over exercising, being tall, partying too hard, the occasional cheeky G&T, ugly blouses, speed reading, providing *light* content, green washing, polluting the planet, being tall…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Her “content” is all over the place: finances, crypto, talking about having kids, being tall, treating Ant like her child, hiking (walks), over exercising, being tall, partying too hard, the occasional cheeky G&T, ugly blouses, speed reading, providing *light* content, green washing, polluting the planet, being tall…
OMG I wish a thread title could be that long :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7

hahahahahha love this

her content fits comfortably under: ✨ I’m not like other girls✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys you're forgetting she's a MuLtIfAcEtEd HuMaN who doesn't fit into any box #mostuniquetallestgirlever
She’s such a multifaceted human, apart from her personality categorically stops at trying to help people fleeing from war, naturally ✨

From finance, to hiking and being tall, this girl like to think she can be an expert in it all. We think her lack of empathy just marks her as despicable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.