Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The trip of a lifetime" but Zanna, you take multiple trips of a lifetime per year... so not really "of a lifetime," eh?

And sorry. I know Europeans in general have significantly more time off than people elsewhere do, but who has 8 days (plus two more for traveling to-from Slovenia) to just hike with Zanna Van Dick? And pay 2,220 quid for it? Surely 8 days hiking in Slovenia on our own would not be that expensive.

And her FAQ saying anyone with "base fitness" and who has "done some hiking" before can join? Define base fitness. Define some hiking. She's reckless and so not qualified to lead something like this.
This is so true. a long weekend, I see that being appealing to people who live alone or whose friends don't enjoy hiking but don't want to go alone, but her idea of "base" fitness and "some" hiking is totally deceptive. I'm actually fearful for young women who maybe follow Zanna's principles and maybe don't eat enough and over exert themselves on exercises they don't do properly. We've seen Zanna boast about 5am workout and how hard she goes, which might make you think she's totally fit and you have to be at "that" level to go on this holiday. But then we've seen her really struggle to keep up with other people.
And then she calls a walk around Richmond park a hike. I'm sure loads of people might think that if that's hiking, they have tonnes of hiking experience, but once they're out and actually have to do several hours of high elevation, they'll absolutely crumble. It cannot be safe.

Reactions: 9
Just saw that the latest grid post for the Surrey nest has 6 comments in 4 hours. This account apparently has 67k followers. And only SIX comments. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoa this thread is so hot I can barely keep up 😂

I think we’re dealing with a very self-centered and fake person here. Everything about her has to be and look perfect. The fact that she hires professional photographers/videographers to do IG reels and her sponsored posts... 🤯🤯🤯 I can’t imagine how much she charges brands, because it needs to cover her and another person. I hope she pays them fair prices and doesn’t get better rates just because she tags them.

This just adds to the whole instagram as a highlights reel sentiment. You hire professionals to curate your online presence... still mind blown 🤯🤯🤯

Also... interesting how she did not shy away from sharing her bowel content for it potentially not being uplifting and positive enough. And never does she shy away from having little break-downs and wobbles about how hard her life is. Jeeze... An all out war in Europe is where she draws the line I guess.

Zanna and war in Ukraine might be the starkest juxtaposition of reality there ever was.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whoa this thread is so hot I can barely keep up 😂

I think we’re dealing with a very self-centered and fake person here. Everything about her has to be and look perfect. The fact that she hires professional photographers/videographers to do IG reels and her sponsored posts... 🤯🤯🤯 I can’t imagine how much she charges brands, because it needs to cover her and another person. I hope she pays them fair prices and doesn’t get better rates just because she tags them.

This just adds to the whole instagram as a highlights reel sentiment. You hire professionals to curate your online presence... still mind blown 🤯🤯🤯

Also... interesting how she did not shy away from sharing her bowel content for it potentially not being uplifting and positive enough. And never does she shy away from having little break-downs and wobbles about how hard her life is. Jeeze... An all out war in Europe is where she draws the line I guess.

Zanna and war in Ukraine might be the starkest juxtaposition of reality there ever was.
but she only gives £300 to her "friend" who is ill in hospital after his £10k diving trip

Reactions: 4
Her upcoming walking trip, how can she be so tone deaf about what is going on in the world and how vulnerable Poland and Hungary may be by then? And why can she not speak properly?

Reactions: 6
thread title suggestion:

Zanna van Dijk #16: her follower count is better at diving than she is

the wording is a bit clunky sorry someone can probably phrase it better 🤪

Zanna: losing followers and gaining more narcissism every day ❤
lmaooo I feel like this is a perfect summary of her entire Insta career

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how much her appearance has changed. She needs to stop with the procedures 😬
Crikey. Might not sleep tonight, then.

Sounds like one of those AI generated pages about celebs/influencers where they claim to tell you their worth, who they have dated, their weight, and other nonsense, but are written with the grammar of a child who failed first grade. Doubt it's accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much her appearance has changed. She needs to stop with the procedures 😬
Her face has gone very gaunt looking recently, more so than usual. I don't know if it's the combination of the tan and then the all the diving she was doing and possibly not enough food but she definitely looks like heaps of weight has dropped off and she had none to lose in the first place!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1116772
4 years difference and looks like she’s aged about 40 years. It’s shocking!
It's crazy to me that she clearly thinks she looks better with that center parting (sorry, Gen Z. Unless you're unusually symmetrical, you look worse with it, period). Or with those teeth. She also forgot to mention her botox or fillers, which she's clearly gotten.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.