Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many things I'd like to do, places to go etc, but not one of them involves hiking in Slovenia with a money grabbing instagrammer.

Reactions: 13
I always wonder how influencers who have never really had to work a job with real accountability would cope??? Like how would they handle any kind of feedback, professional development or performance reviews?

‘sorry that I’m underperforming boss - I’m trying my best to be a good human and I gravitate towards the more fun, lighthearted tasks in the office’ or ‘look I get that you’ve got some development points for me, but this is tough to navigate so I’d like to focus on the positives’ 🤣

why anyone would willingly read a gossip forum about themselves is beyond me but if she does read here, I hope that she reflects on why so many people are saying the same thing. This isn’t a case of a couple of people saying it - this thread is BUSY at the moment with reasonable discussions about it. If she’s not finding this same reaction on Instagram, it likely isn’t indicative of anything other than she’s blocked enough people to curate an echo chamber of people with similar opinions to her.

edit: she’s lost 220 followers today, 80 more than yesterday so clearly her stories didn’t do what she’d hoped 😬
I think she might have lost more as it seemed like such a token gesture from the backlash she received. Surely people can connect the dots? I'm a bit disappointed she isn't losing more though tbh

Reactions: 5
I was recently looking at doing a verryyy similar trip with a tour company. It was the same length of time, similar inclusions, more actual hiking, and was half the price (£1100) and I still decided it wasn’t worth it for me. Hate to think how much she gets paid per guest 🤮

Reactions: 10
are they bloopers or are you just deliberately waving some glasses about and pulling stupid faces for attention?

or maybe she’s branching out into providing new avatar content x
* sigh * but you're forgetting that she qUiRkY 🙄
Nice that she's come back from her very expensive holiday to sell over the cost hiking trips and now having a little brag about the gifted nest and the ensuite nearly being finished. Well I for one have almost completely forgotten that there's currently a war raging on and I feel so much better for knowing that the contractors are coming back next week. Bravo for this 'light relief'.
And yes, I do appreciate that it appears that she can't 'do right for doing wrong', but at the moment, I think I can confidently say that no-one with a modicum of common sense gives a flying duck about your enormous Surrey mansion that you and your landlord rattle around in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why say ‘OK last FAQ’ what if someone else asks something important??

I mean she’s probably asking the questions herself but still, sounds so rude!

Reactions: 3
Sigh if I was rich I’d totally take one for the team and go on this hike just to take notes and report back hahahahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is not taking the hints of reading the room ! Flogging more trips and her (sorry Ants) nest posts - unbelievable. I notice her Jordan 8 day "guided" trip is coming up 27th March !! Wonder who is booked on that !!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"The trip of a lifetime" but Zanna, you take multiple trips of a lifetime per year... so not really "of a lifetime," eh?

And sorry. I know Europeans in general have significantly more time off than people elsewhere do, but who has 8 days (plus two more for traveling to-from Slovenia) to just hike with Zanna Van Dick? And pay 2,220 quid for it? Surely 8 days hiking in Slovenia on our own would not be that expensive.

And her FAQ saying anyone with "base fitness" and who has "done some hiking" before can join? Define base fitness. Define some hiking. She's reckless and so not qualified to lead something like this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
wow that is expensive! And doesn't even include all meals.
I haven’t compared itinerary or what it includes in any detail but booking directly with intrepid (which is who is running her trip) is over a grand cheaper… but then I guess you don’t get the perks of #zanfans

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
£2,220 to spend 8 days with her and that doesn’t include all meals. 3 breakfasts 3 dinners. What the hell are you getting for your money?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also I trekked to Everest Base Camp with intrepid (just before covid so appreciate prices have increased now) just checked and cost me £1,260 for 2 weeks - guides, sherpas, internal flights… didn’t include the cost for flight to Nepal or meals…. But I got a great deal vs £2k for a week in Slovenia

Edit to add - maybe the accommodation is insta worthy 5* vs the very basic places we stayed in?!

Reactions: 6
honestly I’d pay £2,220 to NOT spend eight days with her 🤪

I’m assuming the fee also covers all her costs (with a bit of extra profit too? it is ‘work’ after all…)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you are vegan they may not even be able to cater for you and you'll have to buy your own stuff from supermarkets :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.