Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she has now deleted the post about her legs not functioning and also given a very (IMO) insincere view point on Ukraine. Clearly spent her day reading here then. The things she has to do for the gram eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zanna Van Dick on the biggest war in Europe since WWII: "It's scary AF."

Wow, WOW. Such a way with words. Such compassion....

It's "scary AF" that this woman has thousands of followers.

I love that she has to caveat that she's not the right person to come to for news. I guess she assumes her followers are as stupid as she is. Who would ever look to Zanna for political, social, security commentary? She just needs to regularly post links for danation interspersed with photos of her arse cheeks in her awfully made swimsuits and photos of her time stamped 5 am workouts, that's all I'd expect to see from her.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I see she has now deleted the post about her legs not functioning and also given a very (IMO) insincere view point on Ukraine. Clearly spent her day reading here then. The things she has to do for the gram eh?
She also just deleted her Slovenia trip plug she put after the Ukraine posts.

Her level of ignorance is baffling

• Wow
  • Sick
aaaaand we have an AD for Boots… if she mentions her height at any point I’m gonna scream BINGO cos truly she’s ticking all the boxes today…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The irony on her paid partnership with Boots, to promote sustainable eyewear BUT wears a gazillion outfits to just change her glasses. Sustainable, no!

I've never seen her threads so active. We'll be onto a new one in no time. This has by far been the best. I think we're closer to more people realising what a narcissistic waste of space she is on social media. I hope we're closer to her getting a real job.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She came across quite aggressive in that video “I’m not the one you come to for the latest on the war in Ukraine” - almost making a statement against all the people asking why she hasn’t mentioned it.

Agree about influencers though - I am just SICK to death of them. I thought the pandemic would close the door on them but they seem to have clawed on and are all emerging again with their free holidays and gifted interior designers.

Reactions: 18
Well, she finally addressed Ukraine and bowed to pressure. Whilst I get the sense of not wanting to read news like that when you’re supposed to be relaxing on holiday, I also think yes as valid as that is you weren’t the one going through it?? I don’t think she had cruel intentions I’ll give her that but to frame her first discourse surrounding the war on her being scared feels a little thoughtless??? We’re all upset and hating it but we all recognise it isn’t us going through it, it’s the innocent civilians escaping for their lives. It always reveals that someone is removed from reality when they say talking about bigger issues is scary for them when it’s never been about them. I’m not wording this very well but I’m glad she finally addressed it, just a shame it took her bowing to pressure to do it.
and how awkward was that!!?? She could barely say the word Ukraine.. it seemed she had to really force herself to talk about it only because she lots a load of followers today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do wonder what people like Zanna write on their CV’s when their “fame” (if you can call it that?) ends and they need to get a real job…

Skills:
- Employing people to take photos of me in my own shower because I think I look great in my tan
- Good at adding time stamps to things to prove I’m better than people
- Will only do the right thing if I’m pressured into it
- Bloomin’ amazing going on holiday and avoiding work
- Great at bringing in the ✨wholesome 💫 vibes

• Haha
“Ukraine situation”
“big subject”
[adjusts hair visibly looking at the camera]
“full weight of the situation has hit me like a ton of bricks”
“scary AF”
“as a consumer online i gravitate towards lighthearted fun content”
tit show that is our planet”
“tough thing to navigate online”

“I’m just doing my best to be a good human”

[continues with #ad]

duck YOU, ZANNA!

Me and my partner just returned from a three day road trip. We loaded up our van with donations from our town and drove from Switzerland to Poland to deliver these things to organisations dealing with refugees. On our trip, we saw and spoke to actual refugees, saw halls lined with foldable beds, cars with Ukranian number plates with women and kids inside... This tit is real! I’m a “micro-influencer” (hate the word!) myself, and have signed my first ever ambassadorship contract. I asked the company to donate my payment to select charities, because I just cannot accept this money. On a daily basis, I keep sharing updates on the current situation, because this information matters. Not sharing this to brag, but giving examples of ways to HELP [only sharing because this is anonymous]. Zanna has way more funds and ways to help. Kiiind of cool she finally has mentioned this “situation” (wtf Zanna, it’s an all out WAR), but now seeing her self-centered stories I wish she hadn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I struggle to believe that Ant didn’t mention the war to her when she was away, given the impact it probably had on his work.

Reactions: 10
She definitely knew it was going on but she didn’t want it to “tarnish” her content because it was such a dreammm holiday.

She is honestly vile. I doubt she can see why it’s grating to people that she’s started a go fund me page for a middle aged white man who could afford a holiday most people could only dream of, but gloss over a literal war because it didn’t suit her aesthetic online.

She’s shown who she really is.

Reactions: 17
I always wonder how influencers who have never really had to work a job with real accountability would cope??? Like how would they handle any kind of feedback, professional development or performance reviews?

‘sorry that I’m underperforming boss - I’m trying my best to be a good human and I gravitate towards the more fun, lighthearted tasks in the office’ or ‘look I get that you’ve got some development points for me, but this is tough to navigate so I’d like to focus on the positives’ 🤣

why anyone would willingly read a gossip forum about themselves is beyond me but if she does read here, I hope that she reflects on why so many people are saying the same thing. This isn’t a case of a couple of people saying it - this thread is BUSY at the moment with reasonable discussions about it. If she’s not finding this same reaction on Instagram, it likely isn’t indicative of anything other than she’s blocked enough people to curate an echo chamber of people with similar opinions to her.

edit: she’s lost 220 followers today, 80 more than yesterday so clearly her stories didn’t do what she’d hoped 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m pleased that she’s finally shared some donation links but the whole ‘I didn’t read the news’ is such bullshit. She was on Insta stories and posting throughout her holiday, she was replying to comments (and no doubt deleting comments) and alluding to the situation with tit like ‘I hope this content provides escapism’ and she even responded to a question yesterday asking her about Ukraine. What’s the point in lying, she knew what was happening and chose to ignore it and is now panicking about losing follo

THANK YOU, I was kind of gaslighting myself and thought I was just being sensitive but I get a super ableist vibe from her (especially with her emergency surgery and the superior way she talks about her body/lifestyle). It’s a big reason why I don’t follow her anymore as there are so many subtle things she says and does that are big red flags imo and it’s just - urgh!
She became one of the most toxic parasite on the Instagram.
Amazing how someone can become so annoying 🙄
The Influencers are just so over for me. I cannot respect those who always beg for something free because tHeY hAvE FoLlOwErS. Get a real job ashholes...do something for your community...AND NOT SOME crappy SWIMSUITS NO ONE NEEDS.

Reactions: 14
She knew all about Ukraine when on that boat as don’t forget she came to insta to provide a service -to give us an escape and light relief with her narcissistic posts. That was her raising awareness. Making it all about her. As per the norm. Just vacuous.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if anyone will be put off going on her Slovenia hike trip given the current “Ukraine situation” as Zambia put it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.