Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down another 1k in insta followers, long may this trend continue

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Losing followers again? It's almost like people don't want to follow a privileged narcissistic brat who spends her time either on holiday, posing for photos or blagging freebies? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Well, she finally addressed Ukraine and bowed to pressure. Whilst I get the sense of not wanting to read news like that when you’re supposed to be relaxing on holiday, I also think yes as valid as that is you weren’t the one going through it?? I don’t think she had cruel intentions I’ll give her that but to frame her first discourse surrounding the war on her being scared feels a little thoughtless??? We’re all upset and hating it but we all recognise it isn’t us going through it, it’s the innocent civilians escaping for their lives. It always reveals that someone is removed from reality when they say talking about bigger issues is scary for them when it’s never been about them. I’m not wording this very well but I’m glad she finally addressed it, just a shame it took her bowing to pressure to do it.

Reactions: 8
I think it's the fact she's losing subscribers that have finally made her address it.

Reactions: 15
I think it's the fact she's losing subscribers that have finally made her address it.
Agreed! And that so many people have problem commented on her posts and she's had to go on a deleting spree. And people have o doubt messaged her off of her plea for donations for her "friend". And maybe because so many new people are ending up here

Reactions: 3
Telling us you were too busy enjoying your holiday to read the news isn't the one. And she could do SOOOOO much more with her platform. One of the only influencers I actually actively follow now has done a brilliant, brilliant thing. She raffling off her favourite designer bag, Donations are £5 which will all go to DEC - and the winner gets the bag. She has raised over £20k in 6 days.

Zambo has a bleeping walk-in wardrobe that isn't a WIW full of bags that get wheeled out once in a blue moon - she could do the same. Show us for once that you can actually give a tit and make a real difference. Don't just share donation pages that we all saw two weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WOW!!! So Zannypants addressed the crisis in Ukraine! She looked noticeably stressed and upset - did she just suddenly read all about it or did she realise she's losing followers by the bucketload so needed to say something.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her videos and the way she's talking about it, waving her hands about and smiling it's like it's a bit of joke. Disgusting.

I agree that influencers can do a LOT to raise money. With all their fancy stuff they get gifted, or they can do live workouts that you pay for (not suggesting this for Zanna as she's crap)

Reactions: 7
WOW!!! So Zannypants addressed the crisis in Ukraine! She looked noticeably stressed and upset - did she just suddenly read all about it or did she realise she's losing followers by the bucketload so needed to say something.
She definitely looked upset but I honestly feel like she's just sorry for herself in this situation because people are being mean to her about not speaking about it. The way she carries on, I just doubt the level of her empathy for anyone so far from her own life.

Telling us you were too busy enjoying your holiday to read the news isn't the one. And she could do SOOOOO much more with her platform. One of the only influencers I actually actively follow now has done a brilliant, brilliant thing. She raffling off her favourite designer bag, Donations are £5 which will all go to DEC - and the winner gets the bag. She has raised over £20k in 6 days.

Zambo has a bleeping walk-in wardrobe that isn't a WIW full of bags that get wheeled out once in a blue moon - she could do the same. Show us for once that you can actually give a tit and make a real difference. Don't just share donation pages that we all saw two weeks ago.
Zanna never gives anything away does she, it's all flogging her stuff on DePop and the swanky auction website. She is a grabby little madam and she is only addressing the war because she feels she has to in an attempt to stay credible.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she looked upset about the war, just about people thinking she doesn't care

I don't believe there was no talk on her boat about the Ukraine Crisis with there being actual adults on there (so old but fun of course!) surely there was dinner time thought provoking discussions amongst them. I also agree she looks like she has been forced to mention it probably due to falling numbers - it is all about the gram of course and I am hoping her gram bubble bursts soon !

Reactions: 10
I don't think any of her video is genuine. I think the reality of the situation that she's losing followers and that she's had such a backlash and she can see her career running away from her has hit her like a tonne of bricks.

• Heart
Has she mentioned anywhere what to look out for when buying insurance to make sure this doesn’t happen if you have the same thing happen to you on a diving trip?
zanna dropping an insurance affiliate link in 3...2..1...

• Haha
None of these influencer dimwits seem to get it. We don’t want your opinion on the war. We don’t want you to have an ethical standpoint on it. We don’t want a story every morning of how horrible it is. We want you to stop accepting free tit, promoting holidays and products that only rich people can afford. We want you to make donations, and share donation links and ideas using your platform. We want you to stop your narcissistic displays for a while and show some deference to the horror that is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Omg I’m so sad about the war guys I’ll give some links”

Next breath: hi pls come on my overpriced hike to Slovenia thanks xxxx

Naaaaarcississttttt

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m pleased that she’s finally shared some donation links but the whole ‘I didn’t read the news’ is such bullshit. She was on Insta stories and posting throughout her holiday, she was replying to comments (and no doubt deleting comments) and alluding to the situation with tit like ‘I hope this content provides escapism’ and she even responded to a question yesterday asking her about Ukraine. What’s the point in lying, she knew what was happening and chose to ignore it and is now panicking about losing followers 🤷‍♀️

Lately I've started to notice more and more how ableist she is. She's truly a toxic presence on the internet, and yet she thinks she's God's gift to mankind for "escapism."
THANK YOU, I was kind of gaslighting myself and thought I was just being sensitive but I get a super ableist vibe from her (especially with her emergency surgery and the superior way she talks about her body/lifestyle). It’s a big reason why I don’t follow her anymore as there are so many subtle things she says and does that are big red flags imo and it’s just - urgh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.