Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a YouTube from 2019 saying that her periods are really heavy. I have a friend who can get through a tampon every hour when she’s on her period so if it was that bad, I can’t blame her for taking the delay pill for a scuba holiday where you can’t layer up or change regularly. I think it’d be a weird thing to make up, but then I think it’s weird to make taking this pill a big deal too. I took it for my holiday once. It was fine, no problems, literally no need to make it a whole ‘thing’.

Reactions: 5
Really who TF cares?! I don't wanna hear about her periods or anyone else's. Take a pill crack on like millions of others. While she whines on like a teenager 'oh I got my period while on a scuba diving holiday with daddy dear' there's millions of women in period poverty, zero access to doctors or basic hygiene

the privilege is just too much with her.

I get doctors really give no shits about young women unless you're actually having a baby, I've been there, been told to Google what I'd like to try for my health issues.

But just STFU Zanna and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s got a YouTube from 2019 saying that her periods are really heavy. I have a friend who can get through a tampon every hour when she’s on her period so if it was that bad, I can’t blame her for taking the delay pill for a scuba holiday where you can’t layer up or change regularly. I think it’d be a weird thing to make up, but then I think it’s weird to make taking this pill a big deal too. I took it for my holiday once. It was fine, no problems, literally no need to make it a whole ‘thing’.
That’s what my periods were like in my 20s so I took the delay pill for a holiday once. My period after that was as heavy and terrible as all the others, not much different 🤣

Reactions: 1
I recall her saying they'd stopped, but she said it in a way that sounded almost boastful like she exercised so much she earned it. I wouldn't be surprised if she had totally normal periods but it's a shock after not having them, and now they're getting in the way of her swimsuit wearing island hopping.

I swam the English Channel last summer while on my period. Mooncups are the way forward, and an ecowarrior like Zanna should be familiar with them by now.
There are period swimsuits too, why won't she get one of these, as a backup for a tampon/menstrual cup?

Reactions: 2
That’s what my periods were like in my 20s so I took the delay pill for a holiday once. My period after that was as heavy and terrible as all the others, not much different 🤣
Slightly off topic, but have your periods got better since then? Mine actually got heavier in my 30s (35 now) and I wonder if I should chat to GP.

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic, but have your periods got better since then? Mine actually got heavier in my 30s (35 now) and I wonder if I should chat to GP.
Yes they have. I went on the pill in my late 20s/ early 30s as that was pretty much all the doc would do and it helped a bit. In my late 30s they started getting lighter when I came off the pill. I’m 43 now and I get one heavy day (not as bad as in my 30s) but I very rarely have to take any pain anymore.

But I would say yes, speak to your doctor. I wish I’d been better at advocating for myself when I needed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lol at her thinking her constant talk about not knowing if she wants children is making others feel uncomfortable. No, people are just sick to death of hearing you talk about the same thing. (And love that she put a little disclaimer in the comments about those who have fertility issues, how half hearted)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol at her thinking her constant talk about not knowing if she wants children is making others feel uncomfortable. No, people are just sick to death of hearing you talk about the same thing. (And love that she put a little disclaimer in the comments about those who have fertility issues, how half hearted)
Also she’s not defying social norms. Fewer women than ever are choosing to have kids by the age of 30 and people talk about it all the time now .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
oh my days, the other day was turning thirty, then heavy periods and today is having kids!!! what will she talk about next that she seemingly says she doesn’t care about? I bet it’ll be a reel about her height next. I’m calling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would be far more interesting to hear how she and aunt are navigating this process. I mean, I know it’s 100% her call whether or not to try for a baby but hasn’t she said that auntie really wants to be a dad? I would comment on her post but I suspect that would be a blockable offence. She can’t have the focus shift from her for a second!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
when she runs out of content the whole kids thing comes out....

... also she is 'finally starting to find some clarity on the subject...'
.... wonder when she will tell us

Reactions: 3
I guess her angst over the question is due to pressure from Ant?

My money is on her deciding to try to get pregnant. And taking as many related advertising opportunities as possible.

I guess her angst over the question is due to pressure from Ant?

My money is on her deciding to try to get pregnant. And taking as many related advertising opportunities as possible.
Maybe it is pressure from Ant. Or maybe the fear that if she doesn’t have kids with Ant, he’ll leave her and there goes her cushy like + free housing (assuming she doesn’t contribute to the mortgage). That’s NOT a reason to have a kid with someone.

I also wonder if she’s afraid of “giving up” her body and all of the changes that happen hen pregnant + birth.

Reactions: 8
Also she’s not defying social norms. Fewer women than ever are choosing to have kids by the age of 30 and people talk about it all the time now .
Ah she has a new trick - I commented on her post saying the above - I can see it when I view as myself - but if I view as someone else it isn't there - so she hasn't blocked me or deleted it but has restricted me meaning only she and I can see my comment. I just said 'it isn't quite the social norm it used to be' and added what I said above about women at 30. Nothing that bad but anything that isn't sycophantic gets hidden.
So instead of opening a discussion, Zan, you're just censoring what doesn't suit. As usual. bleep.

Ah she has a new trick - I commented on her post saying the above - I can see it when I view as myself - but if I view as someone else it isn't there - so she hasn't blocked me or deleted it but has restricted me meaning only she and I can see my comment. I just said 'it isn't quite the social norm it used to be' and added what I said above about women at 30. Nothing that bad but anything that isn't sycophantic gets hidden.
So instead of opening a discussion, Zan, you're just censoring what doesn't suit. As usual. bleep.
Here it is. I can still see it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I also wonder if she’s afraid of “giving up” her body and all of the changes that happen hen pregnant + birth.
I reckon it’s the thought of “giving up” her holidays and actually think about and accommodate (and prioritise) someone else’s needs. No shame in not wanting children at all and wanting to go on (endless, unsustainable) holidays but I think it really boils down to her inability and unwillingness to put anyone else before herself, ever. If she’s with Any because she likes the lifestyle, that’s again about her needs.

Can you imagine how insufferable she would be? She'll be squeezing herself into her tightest pair of jeans the day after birth, talking for eons about how amazing her body is. And the poor kid will be saddled with a nanny because mummy doesn't care and daddy works a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.