Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her gums look fake? Are they? Is that part of veneers?
Her gums look like half-chewed gum that someone’s spit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's 5:43am ffs, leave the poor lad alone! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Ant: up early, off to work at Deutsche in time for the markets to open to make some serious cash moneyyyy and have meetings in the city

Zanna: up early in full work out gear to take selfies and make myself feel like I have a real job 💕🤪 bye baaaaabe (*zany Zanna face in the mirror 😈)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
...did she seriously call Ugg boots a trend? Is she living in 2009?
Came here to say the same - also 'don't tend to follow trends' ?

*shuffles papers*

Eyebrows
Big white teeth
Heatless curls
Mom jeans
Cropped everything
Big trainers
Hiking boots as fashun
The word 'wholesome'

Also - UGG aren't exactly sustainability champions are they.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still don’t understand she always has those horrendous curls. I need to know! I’m a huge fan of curls but these are not ok, not at all. She’s such a serious hiker and curls her hair for that too? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, she has admitted now to not being vegan. But wearing sheepskin is pretty bad for someone who allegedly sees animals as friends.

I'm a veggie not a vegan and I'd never wear it.

Reactions: 14
Well, she has admitted now to not being vegan. But wearing sheepskin is pretty bad for someone who allegedly sees animals as friends.

I'm a veggie not a vegan and I'd never wear it.
I was going to say this. I’m almost positive she’s posted the phrase “friends not food” but apparently that doesn’t extend to “friends not footwear” or “friends not fashion trend”.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was going to say this. I’m almost positive she’s posted the phrase “friends not food” but apparently that doesn’t extend to “friends not footwear” or “friends not fashion trend”.
Or "friends not handbags" - fine if you want to be plant-based, whatever, but don't make it about animal cruelty if you're then going to wear leather etc.

Reactions: 9
Wow! Separated at birth
Not possible, Peter Crouch is 41 and our Zanna is only ALMOST THIRTY.

I'd say he could be her dad, but if he's anything like Zanna, he'd have had to ever so young and we know Zanna doesn't approve of having kids UNTIL YOU'RE OLD, 30 is old enough to make a fuss about turning 30 but too young to have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh no. How will we manage without knowing the answers to the questions zanna sent herself :(

• Haha
What a bleeping knob she is for not knowing this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ #influencer

6739D30B-FC3D-4114-B65A-8E2B0802A19D.jpeg

I could reply to her story saying this, but I’ll let her read it here 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
74C91D0F-2BE2-4D17-83E9-B919EF8B648D.png

What exactly is the point of these “reviews”?

And didn’t she just advertise this skincare subscription Skin+Me that she “uses all the time”? (can’t find a post on it but think it was via her stories)

View attachment 1047485

What exactly is the point of these “reviews”?

And didn’t she just advertise this skincare subscription Skin+Me that she “uses all the time”? (can’t find a post on it but think it was via her stories)
She did and it’s a “game-changer” - skin+me say you *can* introduce your own stuff on top of you like (gradually) but you shouldn’t use oils… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.