Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did and it’s a “game-changer” - skin+me say you *can* introduce your own stuff on top of you like (gradually) but you shouldn’t use oils… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Skin+Me is genuinely very good! I had hormonal skin issues coming off the pill and it was a game changer. Zanna is not the right person to market that product - obviously took the money without a second thought…

Reactions: 5
Skin+Me is genuinely very good! I had hormonal skin issues coming off the pill and it was a game changer. Zanna is not the right person to market that product - obviously took the money without a second thought…
Oh I know - I’ve used it myself - my dig was at Zambo who calls everything she gets sent for free a “game-changer” so coming from her it means absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 4
It's 5:43am ffs, leave the poor lad alone! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Does this Ant have any other clothes? Dying at the thought of 5 of the same little white shirts hanging up in his wardrobe.

His tiny little wardrobe in the corner because that's all the space Zanna lets him have.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you know Zanna is tall? Not sure she’s ever mentioned it before. Never done a million reels on it or anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she can use common sense with the whole covid situation! But clearly only when it’s in HER OWN interests to do so. twit

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her stories today rambling on about interesting content... I'd pick scuba content any day for many reasons.... 1) She can't talk with a mask on so that's a start 2) She can't wear her own brand swimwear given it's completely unfunctional and overpriced 3) in a dream world she gets eaten by a shark... bring on the scuba content schubbbaaa Z!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These curls really don’t suit her. Her face looks so different these days from all the work she’s had done too. She
She prob asks them first 'do you think I'm talk?' Just to get the conversation back to her & her height. Cause no one else gives a tit if your tall, short, fat, thin etc

Reactions: 4
My god. Imagine being so fixated on whether someone on the internet finds your holiday interesting! Just go, enjoy your scuba diving and spare us your pre-recorded "styling wheels"
NOBODY WILL MISS YOU ZAM!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s ticking all the boxes today!! Discussing her height, discussing yet another trip she’s going on, she’s shown off the cat (Bella is cute though so that’s fine haha), and now she’s promoting sustainability because she’s the queen of it as we know. What is next??? I have mention she likes gin and talk about her revolutionary heartless curls on my bingo card.

"So I really really really want to go on holiday with my Dad, so I'm going to stay indoors and not see anyone. Stuff everyone else when they would have liked to do something and I was swanning around left right and centre".

Stupid, vacuous and selfish woman.
Oh, and you're not that bleeping tall either. Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how she has finally caught up with pandemic-appropriate behaviour. Sad, though, that she’s only willing to do it so she can duck off on yet another (!!) two week (!!!!) holiday, NOT to protect other people from a bad case of covid or, potentially, death...

Her going on about the content while she’s on holiday just screams of privilege... We get it. You’ll be away for 14 whole days, live on a boat and scubadive three to four times a day. Oh, did I mention you’ll be diving three to four times a day?!

Oh and is that yet another #tallgirl reel?! Oh, and yet another ad for something sustainable that you actually don’t use from day to day but will pretend to just because you’re being paid and it fits your fake brand? Ya, thought so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks guys for all trainers reccs, I made notes and will investigate ☺ Also thanks to those who recommended period knickers a few pages back, I plan to buy a few pairs over the course of the year and see how I get on 😇

Reactions: 6
I saw the Free Hikers recommended, but does anyone have any proper hiking boot recs too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.