Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the periods, I’m sure a few years ago, on another tattle thread, there was reference from Rosanna that she hadn’t had a period in months and was due to exercise/diet. Anyone else recall this?

Reactions: 8
Regarding the periods, I’m sure a few years ago, on another tattle thread, there was reference from Rosanna that she hadn’t had a period in months and was due to exercise/diet. Anyone else recall this?
Yeah she definitely talked about having amenorrhoea in the past and I think (but may be making this up) being orthorexic in the past

Reactions: 2
Oh damn, she has deleted ALL stories after sharing her terrible reel, not just the period pill ones. I believe there were more stories from yesterday. LOL! Maybe she’s just as annoyed with her bullshit as we are 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
I find it a bit that she says she suffered with heavy periods for years and tried all sorts of things, but it seems it is only now that she's getting referred to a gynae. And only because she's asking to be, privately. Either she's been seeing crap doctors or her periods aren't actually that bad, but she wants something to whine about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh damn, she has deleted ALL stories after sharing her terrible reel, not just the period pill ones. I believe there were more stories from yesterday. LOL! Maybe she’s just as annoyed with her bullshit as we are 🤦🏻‍♀️
hopefully because she realised its self entitled and ridiculous to share something and then say you are overwhelmed with people responding to what you share lol...

yep! I remember ... weird...

Reactions: 5
My first instinct was that it was weird if your periods have been off and on and disturbed, why you would want to take something that would stop it and maybe cause more issues down the line. Doesn’t surprise me her periods stopped, she must be malnourished.

later today we will get a story saying 'guys sorry for the radio silence today.... i am so overwhelmed ... its such a struggle having to wait... my trip will be ruined etc...'
usually your first consultation with a private doc is a review of the issue before they refer you for further tests - doubt the doctor is suddenly going to recommend a pill she has got from lloyds online without doing a proper examination and tests...

Imagine how Ant's colleagues see her...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to follow her but unfollowed a little while ago because she seemed different/a bit off? Saw her thread on here and I'm shocked to see the old pictures of her, she looks so different now compared to back then - she looked more authentic before. I don't think she comes across as genuine at all now

I find it a bit that she says she suffered with heavy periods for years and tried all sorts of things, but it seems it is only now that she's getting referred to a gynae. And only because she's asking to be, privately. Either she's been seeing crap doctors or her periods aren't actually that bad, but she wants something to whine about.
I am not a Zanna fan, however, the NHS is notorious for dismissing issues women have with cycles etc. There are many women who suffer for years and years with undiagnosed issues such as endometriosis and PCOS.

That being said it is very easy to get seen privately for these things in this country. For this type of issue it’s definitely a case that money talks unfortunately

My first instinct was that it was weird if your periods have been off and on and disturbed, why you would want to take something that would stop it and maybe cause more issues down the line. Doesn’t surprise me her periods stopped, she must be malnourished.
Completely agree with you. I reckon she genuinely thinks of going on holiday as her 'work' and so she feels justified in messing around with her cycle just so she can scuba dive with her Dad. Idiot
Also, how dare you say she is malnourished! Did you not see all the delicious "nourishing veggies" that she was going to cook to brown slop yesterday? 😉

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with you. I reckon she genuinely thinks of going on holiday as her 'work' and so she feels justified in messing around with her cycle just so she can scuba dive with her Dad. Idiot
Also, how dare you say she is malnourished! Did you not see all the delicious "nourishing veggies" that she was going to cook to brown slop yesterday? 😉
I don’t follow her so missed her explanation. Is this why she is delaying it? Has she not heard of tampons?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not great for the period pants company she was advertising the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely it’s some elaborate set up for a paid deal with an online pharmacy or something..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Question is... Did the feedback and reactions to yesterday’s stories not only made her delete them all and then some but also hide away for more than 24hrs now?!

She’ll make a comeback complaining and crying how hard it is to be an influencer #givemefreeshit #notsponbutsendthemfreebiesmyway #admyownfakelife #pressdinner

• Haha
when you are in water the blood doesn't come out - you can pop in a tampon after - i don't see the big deal...
Yep, no big deal, but we have to remember that this is Zanna who is the tallest person ever, had the worst twisted bowel ever, and has the worst periods ever 🙄

I recall her saying they'd stopped, but she said it in a way that sounded almost boastful like she exercised so much she earned it. I wouldn't be surprised if she had totally normal periods but it's a shock after not having them, and now they're getting in the way of her swimsuit wearing island hopping.

when you are in water the blood doesn't come out - you can pop in a tampon after - i don't see the big deal...
I swam the English Channel last summer while on my period. Mooncups are the way forward, and an ecowarrior like Zanna should be familiar with them by now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.