Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
It's cute that people still think she cares one tiny bit about sustainability. She doesn't give a shit. Remember her long rambling list of lame excuses when people called her out for travelling so much, she just basically fully said "I couldn't care less about my emissions I just want to travel loads"
Oh I had missed this treasure trove! Laughing at “i buy less clothes”... and everything else.

Umm, if you really do offset your emissions after each flight, why don’t you talk about it more often and show us how to do it and why? Oh, maybe it’s because that’s just greenwashing that Greenpeace calls “scammer's dream scheme”..?

Also, Zanna, you don’t have a job, especially one that requires you to travel. Diplomats, lorry drivers and flight crews travel for work, you beg for free holidays.

For a sustainability warrior that she claims to be, she truly barely ever talks about this topic. Slapping SWS around isn’t sustainably, it’s a fucking make believe 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed Zanna and a few others but can still check her profile sometimes when she pops up and enjoy hearing what she’s up to from this thread. I feel ok about that because she doesn’t get my engagement automatically but I can keep an eye on her ridiculous behaviour! It’s nicer because you don’t notice when she hasn’t posted bullshit for a day here or there 😂

• Haha

asdfghjklily

“Omg I’m so sad about the war guys I’ll give some links”

Next breath: hi pls come on my overpriced hike to Slovenia thanks xxxx

Naaaaarcississttttt

• Wow
  • Sick

Ups27

VIP Member
Zanna, there’s a fucking war happening. People in this country are having to choose heating their family homes over feeding themselves. And you are asking us to give money to your friend who like you; has just been on a multiple thousand pound diving trip??? CUNT!!!!!!! Why can’t people see who she is!!!! Selfish selfish selfish unattached from the real world bellend!!!!!!

Reactions: 18

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I’m off the rest of this week to use up my holiday, maybe I’ll aspire to act how she does for her actual job - I’m out ✨hiking✨ to the shop now for bleach and milk, might roast some veg to death for lunch and then round off the day telling my housemate how qUiRkY I am

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So, to recap, she was in so much pain and so TERRIFIED yet she still felt the need to take a selfie? And as for choosing your surgeon?! 😂 Ah, relatable as ever.
Oh, and yet still has to do a workout the next morning after neardeath painful fart?
😂😂🤢 just go on the bloody holiday already 🙄 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

asdfghjklily

So she’s in the Maldives and look maybe I’m a prude but I wouldn’t ever wear a bikini top that was THAT REVEALING in front of my dad????????? Mostly because why would I want my dad to see my boobs like that YIKES. And yeah they are only boobs but it just feels really inappropriate??!! I don’t expect you all to agree with that hahahaha but yeah seems…an odd choice??

Javman

In this mornings rant about what was going through her head with her trapped wind one of her thoughts was “what surgeon am I going to have”. Stinks of privilege. If I’m on my deathbed, I don’t care who the surgeon is, as long as they are qualified

• Wow
  • Heart

asdfghjklily

“I’m a multi-faceted human and I don’t fit into a box” gives me all the “i’m not like other girls” vibes hahaha

I watched that video of her house and it was very professionally shot but I don’t quite understand a) why Zanna??? And b) what the point was? Other than for her to show off that her other half is loaded and then act surprised at the valuation at the end that funnily enough we don’t get to see…I got nothing from it??? So narcissistic and weird. Oooh yes we love panelling!! Hey look at my cat!! These sad shelves are dressed with random crap from random antique shops to make me seem cultured and quirky!!! I’m so random with my pink sofa!!!

Pass the bucket

• Haha
  • Sick

mammer8

VIP Member
Just fast forwarded to her 'swim' on the vlog. Totally irresponsible.

Saying a fast flowing river is good for swimming

Getting in on your own when you've never done it before

Saying it's all in your head 🙄 (hypothermia doesn't care about affirmations you idiot)

• Wow
  • Angry

QueenBW

VIP Member
Christ. She really thinks there are people dying for her to post her next self-serving story? Is she delusional? How can her massive ego fit in that praying mantis body?

• Haha
Oh god, just seen her latest reel - 5 things in my kitchen that just make sense.
Somehow she’s managed to show off her wealth (who the hell has a whole hidden away breakfast bar and a spice rack THAT big) and get in an ad at the same time?
I used to genuinely like Zanna and her posts but she’s got so awful in the past few years. Every other post is either an ad now or just so fake.

Her house is so hideous!!! It’s like an ugly beige/khaki/grey hotel that’s devoid of any personality whatsoever. Even the stuff on the shelves have been ‘curated’ to fit in. It’s all such bullshit! Who lives like that?! Where’s her own stuff she’s bought over the years? Photos, books, stuff in COLOUR? It’s so horrible!

I have no idea why someone her age has moved to some massive ugly house in Surrey& is living like a 50 year old. She should be in a cool flat in London, having fun, not some horrible McMansion & dressing like a secondary school teacher.

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
£1.7m I think it was?
*laughs in poor but at least my rented flat is unpanelled and doesn’t look like a basic chain restaurant trying to be classy*

that’s over 90 years of work for someone on minimum wage, 40 hrs per week if they spent absolutely nothing else, whew - and not including his job, the ads she does, the constant gifted/paid partnerships, food, holidays etc!

I get this is how money and capitalism and the influencer market works but it just makes it even more gross that Zanna thinks she is qualified and/or relatable enough to dish out money advice and tries to guilt her followers into buying her smAlL buSinEsS swimwear because FEMINISM rather than distributing some of her immense wealth to help others

let’s face it, if she’d donated to Ukraine she would have posted about it already because that’s what she always does on the rare occasion that she donates (and usually it’s a ‘buy my shit and I’ll donate 5% of the profits and get a tax write off too’)

• Heart

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
OH MY GOD WE GET IT, YOU'RE TURNING 30 THIS YEAR FFS

Cannot get over how much she is going on about it and it's still 7 months away ffs

• Haha
Really who TF cares?! I don't wanna hear about her periods or anyone else's. Take a pill crack on like millions of others. While she whines on like a teenager 'oh I got my period while on a scuba diving holiday with daddy dear' there's millions of women in period poverty, zero access to doctors or basic hygiene

the privilege is just too much with her.

I get doctors really give no shits about young women unless you're actually having a baby, I've been there, been told to Google what I'd like to try for my health issues.

But just STFU Zanna and grow up

• Heart

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Full written article here on Boom in

LOL

" Zanna and Ant have played around mixing old and new pieces"
Thought it was all through an interior designer?

"PINK SOFA... Admitting it steps outside of the earthy tones of the house, she fell in love with it and it now stands pride of place"
Thought it was gifted?

" Zanna is no stranger to renovations.."
She did none of it herself!!!!
"It's what sold the house to Zanna" - SHE DOESNT EVEN OWN IT IT'S HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE!!!

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
“omg, LITERALLY my lEgs aRen’t FunctiOning”

as a wheelchair user I would like to say: you’re fucking standing up/walking around as you’re saying this you bellend lmaooooo

like yeah I’ve worked through DOMs in the past but is it really funny and cute to continually boast about pushing your body to its limit and never let it rest because you think you’re invincible Zanna? she really thinks she’s some kind of superior physical specimen huh

i bet she’s the sort of loser that would pat my head patronisingly and say ‘I could never live like you, I’m just too busy and hate lying in bed, I would be sooo depressed if that was me’ because her bland personality is literally just toxic productivity and nothing else 🤡

I purposely screenshotted when she was pulling a stupid face for my own vindictive pleasure
Lately I've started to notice more and more how ableist she is. She's truly a toxic presence on the internet, and yet she thinks she's God's gift to mankind for "escapism."

Javman

Seeing as she has tried to remind everyone of her 2016 book, here’s a couple of glowing reviews for it
29F8CB5B-B290-451F-AFC2-02EEBDB843E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart