Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
Fuck me, you're paying £250 for a hall and expert guides to do a 15 mile walk? over two days? It's Snowdonia not the Alps. I did a 10 peak hike in Snowdon when I was in the Brownies, complete with a night in a church hall, no need for expert guides, just 20 pre-teens, some old ladies, and £30 to cover transport and food. She's an absolute Charleton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Grippy

Well, she has admitted now to not being vegan. But wearing sheepskin is pretty bad for someone who allegedly sees animals as friends.

I'm a veggie not a vegan and I'd never wear it.
I was going to say this. I’m almost positive she’s posted the phrase “friends not food” but apparently that doesn’t extend to “friends not footwear” or “friends not fashion trend”.

• Angry
  • Haha

SallyAnnJones

My favourite was when she tried to claim the zip up front swimsuit was great for surfing. As a surfer - no. There’s a reason wetsuits zip at the back. Most of the time surfing is actually spent lying down and a zip between you and the board is not comfy.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
If I got myself into a black hole during class, I would stop doing the class. Exercise is supposed to be fun. I really don't find joys in workout anymore so instead I do walks and cycle everywhere. These are activities that make me happy and I don't ever find myself in a dark hole while doing them. Am I slighlty overweight? Yes. Do I spend my days overthinking exercise? No. Am I happy? You bet.
They way she made it sound looks like it happened more than once, too.

• Heart

soph1992

I totally get everyone’s periods and experiences are personal but if I had horrendous periods the last thing I’d be taking is the period delay pill. I’m pretty sure it can mess up even the most regular period - I’d avoid it at all costs. Also…. Isn’t it slightly contradictory that she fishes for engagement yet when it’s not the right engagement she tells everyone to fuck off? I think she is quite possibly the worst “influencer” out there. It’s laughable haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
idk I think I’m being overly sensitive here but something about this makes me feel really icky and weird???

do what you gotta do I guess but did she have to share that? good to hear your body is so gloriously powerful Zanna, so happy 4 u x
Maybe it’s because even though it’s true about it being a mental game, it’s also super privileged of her being able to frolick off to London on a workday morning for a fancy gym class and then meet up with friends in fancy cafes while the rest of us work normal jobs 🤷🏻‍♀️

stardust21

VIP Member
Of course her York “staycation” is a fucking ad/press trip... why else would she go somewhere she’s had no interest in (as she indirectly expressed in her previous stories)?! Yet another one of her “been there so many times, never appreciated it, now that I’m being paid I love it!!!” stories.
I think Zanna paying is the exception to her holiday obsession. I don’t understand how she gets it all for free. She must contact people and ask them for a free stay “I’ve got so many followers, it’s great exposure for you” - which is bullshit considering they aren’t that engaged with the content.

I wouldn’t begrudge Zanna if her content was any good, but it’s always the same. “Here’s a picture of my coffee in a coffee shop”… “here is a photo of the most famous landmark”:.. and the review “Oh My God guys. I’ve had the BEST time. X totally exceeded my expectations” 🙄🙄🙄

These aren’t real reviews and it doesn’t actually sell the place she’s going at all as it’s so basic…

If anyone on here wants decent travel information from an Instagrammer check out: cheapholidayexp she even does updates explaining about changes to Covid restrictions etc.

• Heart

littlewonder

Chatty Member
She’s the type of person who thinks if people would only stop buying avocados they too would be able to live in a massive house.
we all have the same 24 hours 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Zanna spends hers begging for free stuff and plagiarising blogs 👌🏼

Zanna has succeeded even though she’s oppressed for being tall, so if she can do it, there’s no excuse for the rest of us x

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but do we really need every influencer posting about the war? I’m alot better now but basically spent my entire childhood/teenage years petrified of nuclear war - to the point where I’d spend several nights in a row just staring at the window waiting for a huge flash.

The internet wasn’t what it is today back then so you’d only here about bad news on tv or what your parents were talking about. I don’t think my mental health would’ve coped with the round the clock information consumption of today.

I’m just thinking of kids/young people who might feel like I did back then - needing some sort of distraction. Even the usual silly meme pages are covering every piece of news.

Yes we need awareness for charities/how we can support people at war but we don’t need it from every single space on the internet.

I know I’m coming from a place of privilege because the poor Ukrainians are going through absolute hell. 💔

I just don’t think we need another influencer sending “prayers and thoughts” to the people of Ukraine.

• Heart

emilyamy

Was just wondering... When will she address the environmental issues with diving? 🤔

I can’t speak to the sustainability of the company she’s with and the specific trip she’s on, but it’s no secret that diving has its issues. If she’s so much about sustainability as she’s proclaiming to be, isn’t this the time and opportunity to create educational content about it? Or... maybe she’s not with a sustainabile company and their practices aren’t the best? Then, understandably, you would shy away from that aspect of diving.

But she must have seen plenty of lifeless coral by now to make her at least wonder... no? Or is it all about bragging what sea creatures she’s managed to capture on her camera?

View attachment 1095248
Stay Wild Swim is not sustainable. It's marketing greenwash bs

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Yes yes, well done Zanna, straight back off your super expensive holiday and up exercising at a ridiculously early time to prove to everyone just how superior you are.
Bravo 👏
How anyone can find this self serving, vacuous woman aspirational or inspirational is beyond me.

• Angry
  • Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The world does not need Zanna going on holiday and pretending she is doing everyone a massive favour by showing different coral and fish. There have been so many amazing documentaries made already, an entitled instagrammer really is surplus to requirements

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Matching teeth. Ant looks different - could it be he's had some botox? View attachment 1122630
And looks really tired.
anyone else thinks this is a really forced fake photo? ‘Let’s take a photo babe and show everyone how happy and in love we are and how it’s ok that I go on random guys shoulders and that you don’t trust me enough to put the house in my name and that you’re so cool with me not wanting kids as I’m so kooky and you love me no matter what…’

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
No one wants a dissertation on the Russian-Ukrainian war from the likes of Rosanna Van Idiot. But with tens of thousands of followers, she could well point a few to resources to charities, the UA, etc. People are fundamentally lazy and often won't look for these things themselves, but if they're on their insta scroll and in the midst of photos of Zanno's bare bum cheeks there's a link to a donation site, a few might click and donate.

She's too useless even for that.

asdfghjklily

Hi, I’m Zanna, and if you live in a million pound house your boyfriend paid for, these are the kitchen accessories that just make sense that I didn’t actually put in myself but let’s pretend I did whilst I advertise a blender.

• Haha

cactusvine

Her back to back free dinners are the breaking point for me, I’m unfollowing.

Not to mention all the other shit she gets for free.

Her constant vagueness about having a tough day or not doing well, then thanking everyone for the “support”. I just can’t anymore. I’ll still lurk on here but I’m done. I don’t get how she has fans or whatever, she’s a complete privileged asshole IMHO

• Angry