Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to look like Ulrika Johnson when she’s 35. Saggy skin damage counterbalanced by intense Botox and massive arched eyebrows (no offence to Ulrika)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i’d place a heavy bet on her constantly checking her comments and hiding/deleting/blocking any that call her out (she’s blocked for less!) even though it would be easier for her to just share a reputable donation link to her followers 🤢 maybe she’s finally managed to curate her own echo chamber of self absorbed twits by incessantly blocking anyone who clicks the ‘wrong’ answer on her story polls

edit: the comments are full of ‘thank you for sharing when you didn’t have to’ wtf 🤡 example added of an ‘escapism’ comment from last week that has ‘view 1 more reply’ that mysteriously doesn’t show up when you click it… probably someone calling her out that got deleted!
I guess for someone who has nearly 400k followers, 24 comments on a post is nothing. And, yep you're right she's probably deleted them.

Oh no! How will I get through all these emails from brands( for some reason) giving me money?!
the brands need to hear about this page!

Reactions: 5
back from her fiftieth holiday of the year with the dodgiest tan I’ve ever seen!!! Leathery Zanna with her full inbox and oh my I haven’t trained in three weeks woe is me and oooo guess who booked another holiday because I can’t keep away from polluting the planet with my subverted sustainability views ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That tan actually looks awful on her - she looks about 10 years older than she is!

Reactions: 17
I was talking to someone knowledgeable about the sanctions, they mentioned a lot of Russian owned yachts are going to the Maldives to hide out....so I don't think it's a stretch to imagine the boat Zanna was on is linked to some Russian billionaire, either through ownership or a general social circle.

While sanctions rain down, Russian billionaires are sending their luxury yachts to hide out in the Maldives - ABC News https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03...ons-billionaires-superyachts-seized/100888176

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She looks like a 50 year old with that leathery tan
She looks dreadful!! It’s like she’s put a load of fake tan with a colour guide on and hasn’t washed it off yet. Or she’s getting ready to compete in one of those bodybuilding contests. And it adds 15 years to her. I love a bit of a tan but this is not it!

Reactions: 13
I guess for someone who has nearly 400k followers, 24 comments on a post is nothing. And, yep you're right she's probably deleted them.
She hasn’t made meaningful follower gains in a long time. She’s stuck around the mark she is now and her engagement is really low. I see people who have 10-15k who get 1000 likes a post. She has 380-odd and only gets 3000-9000. I don’t know why brands support her because It would be cheaper to use microbloggers who are more authentic and have better followers anyway

Reactions: 9
Is….is she serious??? Hello I’ve just flown back from a super expensive holiday and a man I met needs money can you pay for it pls thanks xoxoxox GOOD LORD ZANNA READ THE ROOM. Obviously none of us want this guy to have bills and expenses but it’s NOTHING to do with us and she’s literally loaded oh my GOD I HATE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS.

SHE DONATED £300 gosh her generosity blows me away. £300 when you’re living in your huge house with your rich boyfriend after your expensive holiday where you can now cruise around in your Tesla and do a brand deal for a super expensive ready meal service that probably paid her triple that to post the story. Ugh. She’s heinous. She’s vapid, she has no self-awareness at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It's so harmful that she says she hasn't worked out in 3 weeks in that story of her at her home gym... She was diving every single day for hours. How is that NOT working out? It's just stupidly harmful the way she handles it all, I can imagine someone on the verge of a disorder seeing this and thinking: oh, so the two hours I walked in the park didn't count, must kill myself now lifting because Zanna says so.

Also, sorry, but she makes such stupid faces. She really looks like there's not a single braincell working up in her brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bingo for you here @littlewonder ! If only everything in life was as predictable as she is 🙄

View attachment 1110152
HAHAHAHA oh my god I gave her too much credit, she did it within 24 hours 😭 I wonder if she’s read here, hi Zanna xxx

also there she goes again about an ‘excited puppy in 60 year old body, he’s just so full of joy’ - Zanna, please realise that you don’t hit 35+ and suddenly get the joy sucked out of you, it’s not incredible that someone experiences happiness in their 60s 🤣🤣🤣

you can tell she’s terrified of age and I think some of it is a symptom of women being told they’re not allowed to age and men being told they age like fine wine 😭

everything she does just seems really toxic and she’s not got an ounce of critical thought as to why she might be doing/thinking these things and just ploughs on with her ‘not like the other girls’ routine - and who on Earth thinks an adventure holiday like scuba diving isn’t exercise?! Like with everything she does, she’s still in 2016 where she thinks it’s not a workout unless she’s in a gym counting reps

Last edited:
ngl I snorted at her mentioning that she knows how it feels to have emergency surgery abroad. She just had to get it in there somehow hahahahhaha I could make a bingo card on what she says all the time

• Angry
  • Haha
There has to be something up with her the fact she hasn't directly mentioned Ukraine at all - even when showing that screenshot of the person criticising that GoFundMe (she can share that but still hasn't even shared a Red Cross donation page for Ukraine??). Like genuinely at this point, it's almost like she's pro-Russia - it's just so WEIRD!

Reactions: 14
Also, sorry, but she makes such stupid faces. She really looks like there's not a single braincell working up in her brain.
Yes, yes, yes. And moving the phone back and forth. Why does she feel the need to be so over the top all the time. She must be so draining to spend time with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.