Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. IWD isn't about promoting your stupid, overpriced, crappy swimsuits, Zanna. She's truly a disgrace. Like, even big fashion companies like Balenciaga lent their platform to speaking about Ukraine.

You'd need to be thick as tit not to understand how this war is already affecting Europe, will continue to affect it what with 2 million and counting refugees, and could potentially lead to something much worse.

Reactions: 13
Omg. IWD isn't about promoting your stupid, overpriced, crappy swimsuits, Zanna. She's truly a disgrace. Like, even big fashion companies like Balenciaga lent their platform to speaking about Ukraine.

You'd need to be thick as tit not to understand how this war is already affecting Europe, will continue to affect it what with 2 million and counting refugees, and could potentially lead to something much worse.
Guessing she’ll be forming her opinion from her brexiteer Dad for the last week that all it’ll bring is more god damn foreigners into our country 😂😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Guessing she’ll be forming her opinion from her brexiteer Dad for the last week that all it’ll bring is more god damn foreigners into our country 😂😂
Good point. I also don't know what Ant's politics are. Banking Blokes can be... uh... how to put it... callous Tories.

Just come on here to echo what everyone else is saying - asking her followers (a lot of whom are probably feeling the pinch from rising energy costs as well as everything else!) to pay for her mates medical bills when she could pay the whole thing with the income from one Instagram #ad is absolutely vile. Her £300 donation is laughable.

Reactions: 14
Her dad was a Brexiteer? Isn't he from the Netherlands originally?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAPPY IWD PLEASE FUND MY FRIENDS MEDICAL CARE AND BUY MY SWIMSUITS AND BUY THE READY MEALS IM ADVERTISING AND BTW LOOK I HAVE A VAGINA JUST NEEDED TO MAKE THAT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR fuckin hell what a day this has been hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bet she gave herself a right smug pat on the back for that reply, probably thinks she’s the sassiest, bravest person on the planet now - she is BREAKING TABOOS and being UNAPOLOGETICALLY HERSELF

not that I actually give a duck about how anyone else’s clothes fit them but I personally will not choose to buy gym or swimwear that looks like it’s going to try and floss my genitalia as I can’t imagine it being the most comfortable experience x

• Haha
HAPPY IWD PLEASE FUND MY FRIENDS MEDICAL CARE AND BUY MY SWIMSUITS AND BUY THE READY MEALS IM ADVERTISING AND BTW LOOK I HAVE A VAGINA JUST NEEDED TO MAKE THAT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR fuckin hell what a day this has been hahahahahaha
Omg, as I was reading this I was thinking of how Zanna would be an easy target for an impersonator. Of course, she's nowhere near important enough for anyone to try and imitate her, but with all her "cooky" "zany" (pun intended) expressions and gestures, it'd be so easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't mention the war, no doubt her and Ant will make money out of it with various investments over time.

I don't think every creator needs to mention it tbh but the lack of awareness in her posts is what gets me, she literally doesn't care unless it immediately effects her, we saw that with covid, she practically ignored it for a year, she'll do the same with this. Strange behaviour imo, not likeable and certainly not behaviour I'd want to associate a brand with.

Reactions: 11
I also dislike her holier than thou attitude when donating £300 to her ‘mate’ is probably comparable to me donating about 30p when we compare income/assets etc. Ant’s (not Zanna’s 😇) house alone is probably worth more than what I’d earn in two working lifetimes.

also 90% of people on that go fund me have donated since she posted that story a few hours ago (literally about 100 people) which shows what a difference she can make by sharing these things!!!

whilst it’s sad for Phil and it must be tit, it’s surprising he didn’t get travel insurance when there’s currently a global health crisis, cost of living crisis, a pandemic and a war - none of these things are ‘unprecedented’. Even if you disregard all that, who the duck doesn’t get travel insurance when you’re going on an actual adventure holiday? If he really has saved for years, couldn’t he save any extra for travel insurance?!
£1.7m I think it was?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree not every creator needs to mention it but the least she could've done was something like "I acknowledge the awful situation in Ukraine..."
when she complained about people thinking asking for money for her friend's dr bills didn't come across good.

Reactions: 2
£1.7m I think it was?
*laughs in poor but at least my rented flat is unpanelled and doesn’t look like a basic chain restaurant trying to be classy*

that’s over 90 years of work for someone on minimum wage, 40 hrs per week if they spent absolutely nothing else, whew - and not including his job, the ads she does, the constant gifted/paid partnerships, food, holidays etc!

I get this is how money and capitalism and the influencer market works but it just makes it even more gross that Zanna thinks she is qualified and/or relatable enough to dish out money advice and tries to guilt her followers into buying her smAlL buSinEsS swimwear because FEMINISM rather than distributing some of her immense wealth to help others

let’s face it, if she’d donated to Ukraine she would have posted about it already because that’s what she always does on the rare occasion that she donates (and usually it’s a ‘buy my tit and I’ll donate 5% of the profits and get a tax write off too’)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so happy to read all your posts about Zanna especially today with her ignorance. I agree with all of you so much.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s spent the day blocking people from her post comments and DMs. I think she’s also lost a lot of followers because of her posts today. She’s so ignorant and defensive about it so I think she’s pissed lol. Tbh I hope she keeps posting her regular tit because she’ll lose even more if she continues.

Reactions: 14
Funny how dad is a Brexiteer yet not even British citizen himself, according to Companies House.......

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.