Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she is?
Tides you over? TIDES YOU OVER?

No - I don't think I can get through the days without some more repetitive footage of sharks and some world-class bragging about how this holiday is probably too expensive for you unless you're old.

But I'll do my bleeping best by watching some more footage of the bleeping disastrous world events.

Also. NO. No you won’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Christ. She really thinks there are people dying for her to post her next self-serving story? Is she delusional? How can her massive ego fit in that praying mantis body?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ. She really thinks there are people dying for her to post her next self-serving story? Is she delusional? How can her massive ego fit in that praying mantis body?
It can fit...she is tall you know 🤫🤗
How long is she gonna be there. It is seems like an eternal feed and stories HELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So of all the things she could have shared these days, she chose THIS as her duty?! What the actual duck.

B577091F-9DAA-4E53-B080-2F91448F6B8B.png

This also implies she’s already snagged the tickets.

Words fail me... I wish I could be as ignorant just for a day, so I don’t live in a constant state of anxiety due to Putin and his war 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just incase you find a smidge of compassion amongst that ego Zanna, THIS , my love, is class and how it’s done. No political speech, just heart and a conscience.
But how would we all be able to cope without photos of Zanna's bum cheeks posted regularly? And shaky footage of her dives? And her awful fake laugh with that annoying man? We would surely die, that's a fate worse than any other. (End of heavy sarcasm).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I took some screens of Zanna's recent Q&A, attaching for those who might have missed them.
I don't think I saved all of them, they got boring to me after a few 😅

1646352711449.png

1646352603351.png

1646352617894.png

1646352629463.png

1646352641802.png

1646352658347.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I cannot cope with the level of smugness on re reading those screenshots.

"For this trip you must have had plenty of fancy expensive holidays to have got 150+ dives under your belt and be super duper confident and advanced qualified in deep open water. Then, and only then, are you able to confidently announce that you have your own favourite shark."

She is an entitled Instagram Princess yet seems to think she's Jacques Cousteau.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cannot cope with the level of smugness on re reading those screenshots.

"For this trip you must have had plenty of fancy expensive holidays to have got 150+ dives under your belt and be super duper confident and advanced qualified in deep open water. Then, and only then, are you able to confidently announce that you have your own favourite shark."

She is an entitled Instagram Princess yet seems to think she's Jacques Cousteau.
This is what I took from it. “To be like me you have to be rich and to have been taken on exotic holidays at an early age to be able to do this”. It’s like some rich chelsea type being amazing at skiing because their parents took them to St Moritz every year since they were 4. Sooo relatable

Reactions: 13
150 dive requirement means she has done on average ~10 dives a year (ex. 2019/2020) since learning at age 12 .. very surprised she hasn't ever been on a liveaboard before...

Reactions: 8
This is what I took from it. “To be like me you have to be rich and to have been taken on exotic holidays at an early age to be able to do this”. It’s like some rich chelsea type being amazing at skiing because their parents took them to St Moritz every year since they were 4. Sooo relatable
My husband's dad has a best friend who's loaded, so used to take my father in law and his kids on fancy holidays with his family. So my husband and his sister have been skiing and diving from the time they could walk, and I'd never been until I met my husband and scored an invite. Now we go every few years as a family, but my sister in law meets up with her "ski friends" who are ALL this posh type. They say things like "this was a much better place when it was just private chalets" and "you really should be better for someone of your age, I was doing black runs when I was SEVEN". They all seem to move out there in December, and move on to surfing or diving spots for the rest of the year. Sorry Sophia but some of us have to work and can't spend 4 months skiing and drinking beers and eating fondue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is how it reads in my head: "I learnt when I was young (12/13) - because I'm special and extremely fit and brilliant - but most people - peasants - come to scuba diving in adulthood -poor unfortunate souls."

She's so smug and deluded. I really hope her audience disappears and Ant dumps her so she realizes she's truly got nothing going on for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I decided to listen to the Get Rich or Lie Trying book that she was reading, the book is quite ironic because it's calling out people exactly like Zanna. The end of Chapter 1, he may as well be describing Zanna

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I decided to listen to the Get Rich or Lie Trying book that she was reading, the book is quite ironic because it's calling out people exactly like Zanna. The end of Chapter 1, he may as well be describing Zanna
This is the whole point of the book!! Shes so stupid

Reactions: 5
Just looked it up. Do we think she’s reading it for tips on what she could do to make more money….?

4047E0F9-52D0-4741-83CB-5500FFA684DD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is the thread title true? The house is in Ant's name alone?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.