Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: That's brilliant. Was proof shown?
I’m too scared to post them in-Case I get cancelled. But you can go on land registry and pay £3 to view them if you know the address, which is easy to find on street view.

Reactions: 1
I’m too scared to post them in-Case I get cancelled. But you can go on land registry and pay £3 to view them if you know the address, which is easy to find on street view.
I'm sure it would be ok to post with the address blanked out

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to think Zanna is pro Putin
I was actually thinking Zanna’s avoidance of the topic might be inspired by the old white rich dudes she’s been spending two weeks with in close proximity wearing sws bikinis. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were throwing around phrases like “why does Ukraine keep fighting the war” and probably counting the ways their lives will be made more difficult due to all the sanctions etc.

Reactions: 6
Just looked it up. Do we think she’s reading it for tips on what she could do to make more money….?

View attachment 1104347
7th down
'wolves of instagram - social media influencers dressed in financial analyst clothing, trading in dubious crypto-currencies'
This is zanna
My bet is she will be doing a crypto currency post again soon as she said some of the previous ones are 'part of a series'...
So gross to sit there and talk about money whilst Ukraine is being bombed to pieces and there are millions of refugees who literally have no place to sleep tonight ... bUt GuYs YoU nEeD tO hAvE tHe NeWeSt SWS bIkInI tO fUnD mY £5000 HoLiDaYs BeCaUsE iTs My JoB

Reactions: 6
7th down
'wolves of instagram - social media influencers dressed in financial analyst clothing, trading in dubious crypto-currencies'
This is zanna
My bet is she will be doing a crypto currency post again soon as she said some of the previous ones are 'part of a series'...
So gross to sit there and talk about money whilst Ukraine is being bombed to pieces and there are millions of refugees who literally have no place to sleep tonight ... bUt GuYs YoU nEeD tO hAvE tHe NeWeSt SWS bIkInI tO fUnD mY £5000 HoLiDaYs BeCaUsE iTs My JoB
The markets are all over the place at the minute. People are also donating crypto to Ukraine to help them buy military equipment. Even the crypto platforms aren't promoting buying crypto to invest, only to donate, at the moment (at the least the ones I use). There is NO WAY IN HELL she should be talking about crypto any time soon. Which absolutely means she will.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Love how she subtly shows she flew business class by taking a picture of the show she was watching on the plan....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Of course she says the trip “surpassed all my expectations”

Does she just go into everything thinking it’s going to be tit? Or she must just have such an awful range of vocabulary that one phrase is her go to for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘and now it’s back to reality’ she says as if her life isn’t just one huge holiday 🙃 I can’t wait for her to cry on her stories next week from stress because she’s had to answer three emails and plagiarise a diving guide

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is no-one calling her out on her posts for not acknowledging Ukraine and just boasting and posting about her rich girl holiday?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is no-one calling her out on her posts for not acknowledging Ukraine and just boasting and posting about her rich girl holiday?
i’d place a heavy bet on her constantly checking her comments and hiding/deleting/blocking any that call her out (she’s blocked for less!) even though it would be easier for her to just share a reputable donation link to her followers 🤢 maybe she’s finally managed to curate her own echo chamber of self absorbed twits by incessantly blocking anyone who clicks the ‘wrong’ answer on her story polls

edit: the comments are full of ‘thank you for sharing when you didn’t have to’ wtf 🤡 example added of an ‘escapism’ comment from last week that has ‘view 1 more reply’ that mysteriously doesn’t show up when you click it… probably someone calling her out that got deleted!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The fact she’s consistently lost followers over the past two weeks despite all the diving tit that’s “so inspirational” tells me that a lot more people think it’s distasteful then are saying.

Everyone needs escapism from the news but her posts are completely jarring because she didn’t take a break when the war broke out.

Yes yes, well done Zanna, straight back off your super expensive holiday and up exercising at a ridiculously early time to prove to everyone just how superior you are.
Bravo 👏
How anyone can find this self serving, vacuous woman aspirational or inspirational is beyond me.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
With the amount of books she reads... Wouldn’t it make SO MUCH MORE sense to get a kindle? More space in your suitcase for led-mirrors.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.