Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re a fashion* swimwear brand* and no swimmer would want to wear these, both outdoors and pool (why is everyone suddenly talking about outdoor swimming as wild swimming???). I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is no depth to her character, her house, her (un)sustainability, her relationship…? She probably asked people “friends” to like or comment on her post following her deleted woe is me because engagement with my shite is low. I do keep wondering what her family makes of this stranger who visits them and where she’s put their daughter.

*in loosest form of definition

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re a fashion* swimwear brand* and no swimmer would want to wear these, both outdoors and pool (why is everyone suddenly talking about outdoor swimming as wild swimming???). I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is no depth to her character, her house, her (un)sustainability, her relationship…? She probably asked people “friends” to like or comment on her post following her deleted woe is me because engagement with my shite is low. I do keep wondering what her family makes of this stranger who visits them and where she’s put their daughter.

*in loosest form of definition
..... but, but, they're not fashionable?

Anyone buying a bikini for a holiday is not spending £100 on one ill-fitting plain red thing, they're paying a tenner for 6 from ASOS or they're buying super fancy ones from any number of swimwear brands who make actually pretty options?

I feel like Zanna has missed the fundamental points of 1) fashion, 2) swimming, and 3) marketing.

Reactions: 13
New here! Been following her since their move to Surrey, although I stumbled on the bowel story on insta before and thought she was a BBC TV presenter for some reason 😆

Anyway, used to really like her and thought she was refreshingly honest (like adding #presstrip to her travel stories, I follow a lot of French influencers that don't cause it's not yet controlled as much as in the UK), then I got curious and really wanted to know where they live, as I live in Surrey too. I thought they were around Dorking or Guildford and managed to track it down using the Gail's bakery picture she posted, from their website it was the newly opened one in Cobham 💁🏻‍♀️ then when googling it I found this forum 😄 and all the info that goes with it 😇

Been loving reading the updates here ever since haha!

Although I have to admit last summer I got a bikini from Stay wild and it does fit really nicely, although the towel feels a bit plastic-y.
I do think tho that the design of the top is odd as it makes your chest intentionally flat? For support I guess but won't look too good above a C cup I think?

Reactions: 9
New here! Been following her since their move to Surrey, although I stumbled on the bowel story on insta before and thought she was a BBC TV presenter for some reason 😆

Anyway, used to really like her and thought she was refreshingly honest (like adding #presstrip to her travel stories, I follow a lot of French influencers that don't cause it's not yet controlled as much as in the UK), then I got curious and really wanted to know where they live, as I live in Surrey too. I thought they were around Dorking or Guildford and managed to track it down using the Gail's bakery picture she posted, from their website it was the newly opened one in Cobham 💁🏻‍♀️ then when googling it I found this forum 😄 and all the info that goes with it 😇

Been loving reading the updates here ever since haha!

Although I have to admit last summer I got a bikini from Stay wild and it does fit really nicely, although the towel feels a bit plastic-y.
I do think tho that the design of the top is odd as it makes your chest intentionally flat? For support I guess but won't look too good above a C cup I think?
Has your opinion of her changed at all?

I think your last point about the bikini sums up why I find her so ridiculous. She caters for super skinny white women and lives in an echo chamber of them, so thinks she does good in the world (and blocks everyone who says otherwise)

Reactions: 6
Saw her post today about looking back at January and thinking about your achievements and what you could have done better? It’s so odd, I know some people like to have goals and stuff but who actually does this at the end of a month? Most people are just glad to have got through January and made it to payday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw her post today about looking back at January and thinking about your achievements and what you could have done better? It’s so odd, I know some people like to have goals and stuff but who actually does this at the end of a month? Most people are just glad to have got through January and made it to payday!
Well said

Reactions: 2
Has your opinion of her changed at all?
Yeah I started to get annoyed by more and more stuff, like booking a trip to the Maldives as soon as borders open, then moaning about not having a family Christmas (duh) and last year the insane amount of travels back and forth. Also started checking the prices of the places she stayed at and they were all crazy expensive 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD WE GET IT, YOU'RE TURNING 30 THIS YEAR FFS

Cannot get over how much she is going on about it and it's still 7 months away ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she tries to be blasé about these life events like turning thirty or having kids or even being tall and then she doesn’t shut up about them??? I don’t care so therefore I will make fifty reels dedicated to me looking patronising as I discuss how little I care. Eeeeek!

Reactions: 16
What sort of question is this? Is it just me or is 30 creeping up real quick?

Does she think everyone on Instagram is the same age? It's not creeping up for me, I was 30 a very long time ago :rolleyes:

And yes, she looks a lot older than (nearly) 30

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Zanna...Please stop with the cringe inducing reels. As you are so keen to point out, you're nearly 30! Thirteen year old girls would be hard pushed to be this embarrassing on their social media.

Reactions: 7
Yeah her 30th bday reel is a total cringe fest that can only be made worse by her snug tour posted on oursuwwwey nest account 🤦🏻‍♀️

She looks in her 40s, she has problems enunciating words (maybe it’s the teeth, but speech therapist my ass), and it all looks so... JUST WHYYY? Why the bleeping tour? We’ve seen the snug millions of times, no need for more. I can’t bare to watch further than the intro with her granny-style mouth-popping sound effects 😬😣

Can’t believe she’s turned this house into a decor with no personality whatsoever 👎🏼 What a waste of money and resources.

D8BBB571-27B3-4DC6-B182-A37DA266E16F.png

Reactions: 3
The turning 30 video is ridiculous - and v inappropriate in my opinion. I wonder if she feels the stress of being almost 30, in a long term relationship but not engaged and not owning the house she lives in... so awkward... I do wonder if Ant has doubts about her ... otherwise wouldn't they have bought the place together?

she tries to be blasé about these life events like turning thirty or having kids or even being tall and then she doesn’t shut up about them??? I don’t care so therefore I will make fifty reels dedicated to me looking patronising as I discuss how little I care. Eeeeek!
yep - shows she actually does care and there is some insecurity there...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
“We’ve been inundated with requests to extend our sale…so you have an extra 24 hours”

Where to start? Why would anyone ask you to extend your sale? The people who could afford your crap wouldn’t necessarily need to wait for payday. Or just use a credit card. You’re extending it because no one has bought anything and you are seeking the extension. With a hefty 20% off. But you don’t believe in sales.
And if people really did want an extension, an extra 24 hours will make zero difference if it’s about payday.
I smell BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.