Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’ve been inundated with requests to extend our sale…so you have an extra 24 hours”

Where to start? Why would anyone ask you to extend your sale? The people who could afford your crap wouldn’t necessarily need to wait for payday. Or just use a credit card. You’re extending it because no one has bought anything and you are seeking the extension. With a hefty 20% off. But you don’t believe in sales.
And if people really did want an extension, an extra 24 hours will make zero difference if it’s about payday.
I smell BS.
Didn’t she say the other day her post had terrible engagement and she really needs people to see it - ergo the sale has not done well 😂

she’s actually so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We’ve been inundated with requests to extend our sale…so you have an extra 24 hours”

Where to start? Why would anyone ask you to extend your sale? The people who could afford your crap wouldn’t necessarily need to wait for payday. Or just use a credit card. You’re extending it because no one has bought anything and you are seeking the extension. With a hefty 20% off. But you don’t believe in sales.
And if people really did want an extension, an extra 24 hours will make zero difference if it’s about payday.
I smell BS.
this is classic marketing speak for "we need more time as noone has done what we hoped they would"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is classic marketing speak for "we need more time as noone has done what we hoped they would"
yep - so out of touch to be pushing swimwear sales when inflation, cost of living and energy prices going up so much..

also waiting for her next crypto post where i reckon she will taslk about doing her research and then probably another one saying she invested 🥰🥰🥰 suddenly becoming an expert here

are we all ready for the period delay pill daily update???
wonder how many of the side effects she will report as having whilst crying into the camera about how tough it is...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
this is the girl who made a big deal about not doing black Friday deals then waits a month a puts out a huge sale

Hazel and Zanna does it 👩🏼‍🤝👩🏻
I reckon she will do a Hazel and release a tit habit tracker diary next

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't understand why she even bothered to announce her intention to take the period-delay pill. I wouldn't want the horror stories either so I wouldn't have said anything until afterwards, she can then share her story to inform others, if that's what she wants - she must know what people are like - some just can't help but share their 'experiences' - same with marriage, pregnancy, labour, you name it.

But no, tell everyone, then complain when the inevitable happens. Also been reading here again as now justifying why she's going private.
Chuck that money around Zan. 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand why she even bothered to announce her intention to take the period-delay pill. I wouldn't want the horror stories either so I wouldn't have said anything until afterwards, she can then share her story to inform others, if that's what she wants - she must know what people are like - some just can't help but share their 'experiences' - same with marriage, pregnancy, labour, you name it.

But no, tell everyone, then complain when the inevitable happens. Also been reading here again as now justifying why she's going private.
Chuck that money around Zan. 🤑🤑🤑
ridiculous given you can get that period delay pill on the nhs or even buy it now over the counter at superdrug...

but she has to spend all her money somehow...

cry at low engagement and poor sales despite having £240k + in the bank.. out of touch much??

1643733273296.png

Reactions: 1
So you need to be prescribed the period delay pill, which she was by a Lloyds pharmacy online doctor. And only now after all the DMs is she thinking she should go and speak to an actual doctor about it? She is so thick! If I had heavy periods and decided to take the period delay pills I'd be talking to a doctor asap, not after a load of strangers told me some horror stories

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So you need to be prescribed the period delay pill, which she was by a Lloyds pharmacy online doctor. And only now after all the DMs is she thinking she should go and speak to an actual doctor about it? She is so thick! If I had heavy periods and decided to take the period delay pills I'd be talking to a doctor asap, not after a load of strangers told me some horror stories
lol.... if you are overwhelmed about receiving everyone's opinions then why post publicly about it????

Also, for someone apparently traumatised & overwhelmed for years by her periods she’s not exactly being picky about her healthcare given how wealthy she is & Ant’s private healthcare.

If I was that traumatised I’d be off to the best I could find on Harley St, not “someone” nearby.

Also, for someone apparently traumatised & overwhelmed for years by her periods she’s not exactly being picky about her healthcare given how wealthy she is & Ant’s private healthcare.

If I was that traumatised I’d be off to the best I could find on Harley St, not “someone” nearby.
she probably will do soon as will get a #gifted consultation as this is how the begging starts

get ready for the tears about how overwhelming everything is...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe the nice doctor who's so intent in giving her 'kudos' will be able to fit her in? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

OT but anyone can rent a room in Harley Street and it no longer deserves or warrants the kudos it once had.

Reactions: 5
OT but anyone can rent a room in Harley Street and it no longer deserves or warrants the kudos it once had.
It’s a turn of phrase.

(and as someone who has far too many gynae peering down my vag over the last 5 years, and done an awful lot of research into doctors, I can confirm that many of the very good ones are based there)

Reactions: 4
I totally get everyone’s periods and experiences are personal but if I had horrendous periods the last thing I’d be taking is the period delay pill. I’m pretty sure it can mess up even the most regular period - I’d avoid it at all costs. Also…. Isn’t it slightly contradictory that she fishes for engagement yet when it’s not the right engagement she tells everyone to duck off? I think she is quite possibly the worst “influencer” out there. It’s laughable haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And let’s not lid ourselves Zan. You’re eating “healthy” rn because you’re going on hols soon and you need to shred. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
She is infuriating. If she ever bothered to do any actual research into ANYTHING or listened to people who don't just blow smoke up her backside, she might actually learn something. There are some knowledgeable people on this thread, people that hike, outdoor swim, properly train and know about nutrition etc... all whilst having real jobs. She should stop moaning, stop blocking those who offer an alternative opinion and start learning. She won't. But she should.

Reactions: 15
She is infuriating. If she ever bothered to do any actual research into ANYTHING or listened to people who don't just blow smoke up her backside, she might actually learn something. There are some knowledgeable people on this thread, people that hike, outdoor swim, properly train and know about nutrition etc... all whilst having real jobs. She should stop moaning, stop blocking those who offer an alternative opinion and start learning. She won't. But she should.
I think that's what annoys me most about her. She does a lot of things but she doesn't do any of them really well. And that's FINE! The issue is that she claims to be an epert in everything when she's just not.

She removed all these Stories about getting the delay period pills & getting referred to a gynaecologist. So odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.