Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bathroom was so much nicer before!

That bit where the cabinet meets the bathtub just doesn't work! But then there is room in the other corner of the bathroom. She should have opted for a free standing bath with equal gaps from each wall either end. I hope my comment makes sense, I am not very good at describing space!
6C6E82E1-AC44-4B67-B94A-D2B09182E98D.png

Reactions: 6
Chevron and subway tile?!? Zambi has been given a bathroom direct from 2014. Can’t wait to see which dusty bottles jojo "dresses" the shelf with! What a waste of money and resources.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Think of all the dust that's going to accumulate under that dresser! Of course Zanna need not worry becuase she employs a cleaner but us peasants couldn't dream of such furniture

I called these Faded Slugs ™️
View attachment 818396

This post doesn't sound like an AD at all
But I'm glad she paid. The beauty industry needs paying customers now.
It's a shame Zanzi didn't wear a facemask though. But I guess I'm expecting too much from the super spreader.
View attachment 818398

Actually the brows are so sky high in the first pic it makes you wonder if she had a little cheeky Botox top-up lately
She's not wearing a mask as you wouldn't be able to see her new teeth ........................................ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow she put on an orange dress for an autumn themed ad, everyone take a moment for that level dedication guys!!!!1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh wow the latest reel. They just get more and more cringe. I die of embarrassment for her every time. Will never understand how that is classed as ‘a job’.

Also ‘how to combat loneliness - get online” - I know there are some people for who this is necessary but seriously, that’s a bit weak, love. Just another way for you to say ‘please comment on my stuff’

I have made some friends online but the majority were made in actual real life. Uni, work, through partners etc. and I speak as someone who has a close circle of good friends, not thousands of ‘friends’.

Zanna's new bullshit is out. Find me a friend she's made online that ISN'T an influencer. Her online "friends" are her business strategy to leverage off of their audience. Zanna we see straight through you

Reactions: 18
The bathroom was so much nicer before!

That bit where the cabinet meets the bathtub just doesn't work! But then there is room in the other corner of the bathroom. She should have opted for a free standing bath with equal gaps from each wall either end. I hope my comment makes sense, I am not very good at describing space!
View attachment 818664
i HATE the floor - everything screams pub loo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys my phone was playing up when I tried to watch her video and it looked like this
Screenshot_20211021-182705~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor cat! They’ve both been out all day today and she’s off for the weekend somewhere tomorrow!

• Sad
I love it how super hard working Zanzan can't be bothered to edit the auto-captions...
Snacking?
Screenshot_20211020-062724.png

(I think it was supposed to be "snagging")
But this one cracked me up the most. Will always call Ant "Aunt" now.
Screenshot_20211020-062817.png

Why would you post picture of something not quite finished?
Oh yes, because you have nothing else to post.
Screenshot_20211020-062701.png

The panelled bath tub looks so cheap. I wonder what colour the panels will be painted.

The cat clearly doesn't give a heck. Go Bella.
Screenshot_20211020-062835.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.