Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to hate the bathroom. It’s just a bathroom and parts of it look fine. But I hate people having house accounts that don’t tell you anything. Either do your house up and share the skills and processes you used to do it, or be designing such an incredible home that people are inspired and show the sourcing of the furniture and design ideas etc.
Sharing that your run of the mill bathroom is going to be finished by builders in a few days time doesn’t tell anyone anything. Why did you pick those tiles? What decisions did you have to make about her bath tub and the plumbing etc?

She can’t answer any of these things of course but it means the surrey nest account is just watching someone pay someone else do to lots of work and then post pictures of it which is so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t bring myself to hate the bathroom. It’s just a bathroom and parts of it look fine. But I hate people having house accounts that don’t tell you anything. Either do your house up and share the skills and processes you used to do it, or be designing such an incredible home that people are inspired and show the sourcing of the furniture and design ideas etc.
Sharing that your run of the mill bathroom is going to be finished by builders in a few days time doesn’t tell anyone anything. Why did you pick those tiles? What decisions did you have to make about her bath tub and the plumbing etc?

She can’t answer any of these things of course but it means the surrey nest account is just watching someone pay someone else do to lots of work and then post pictures of it which is so boring
Nail on head right here. It’s just a showcase of how much money and how little original thought/taste they have. Dull.

Reactions: 25

But it gets her the free stuff and st the end of the day that’s all Zanna cares about. More fool the companies and followers that can’t see straight through her!!

Reactions: 6
I am dumbfounded. Zanna’s story about the waste exhibition and how this is her company’s goal. Urm, why then did she redo an entire house with new stuff? Why does she travel the world all the time? Why does she accept all these freebies when they are just more waste? How can she not realise the hypocrisy?!?!

Reactions: 37
I am dumbfounded. Zanna’s story about the waste exhibition and how this is her company’s goal. Urm, why then did she redo an entire house with new stuff? Why does she travel the world all the time? Why does she accept all these freebies when they are just more waste? How can she not realise the hypocrisy?!?!
Because she’s dim and she’s trash. She doesn’t actually care about the environment, just wants to cash in on the environment in which we way suits her at that given time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bathroom has been dressed :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do the taps look highly impractical
Screenshot_20211023-074738.png

Reactions: 2
Agreed it’s too many styles!!?

I love the tiles and it would be so classy with a different floor and no sodding panelling!!

Reactions: 3
If I had all the money in the world I would definitely get a gorgeous free standing bath 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What does she continue with the jerky head movements and hand gestures?! Also, the New Forest, another area she’s pretending no one else knew about. duck off. Such a dick. Hoping for a *kindly gifted* lunch are we?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In one of my favourite places- the new forest and she didn’t know there were wild horses…. Is she bleeping stupid?
Just a tiny bit of research to the area you’re going to will tell you that.

Wait for the travel guide afterwards. bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Also wait for the ‘the New Forest has exceeding expectations’ comment. It appears Zanna has a very low opinion of everywhere she intends to visit whether she’s there for free or not and is always pleasantly surprised. Her arrogance is astounding.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Zambia - the travel blogger - does she do no research - has she been nowhere ? New Forest in Hampshire - next county down from Surrey! She is embarrassing - why before posting stupid "shook there are wild pigs and horses" did she not do a quick google and post why this is so she did not look so unintelligent !! She really is truly unbelievable !! I come and go looking at her posts - I am gone - can't wait for the influencer balloon to burst !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can understand why she didn’t know guys. It’s not like the travel website for the New Forest (the first place any travel blogger would look before going somewhere), has a picture of the New Forest pony or anything

Stop expecting her to be able to do the absolute bare minimum for her “job”. Remember she only discovered Hampshire existed earlier this year. Expecting her to be able to do any basic research into such an unknown and off the beaten track place is just way too much. You’re all so harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed that she's gained weight over the past couple of years? Of course, she's still SUPER slim but she does look good for it, and a part of me hopes it's because she's developed healthier food/exercise habits (who knows).

Reactions: 1
She went to Hampshire earlier this years and visited everywhere but New Forest which I found odd. Also her and Aunt stayed in a tree house style accommodation (kindly #gifted #pressstay) and stayed in bed watching Line of Duty instead of exploring. Weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She went to Hampshire earlier this years and visited everywhere but New Forest which I found odd. Also her and Aunt stayed in a tree house style accommodation (kindly #gifted #pressstay) and stayed in bed watching Line of Duty instead of exploring. Weirdos.
She also said she’d never heard of Hampshire before that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that she's gained weight over the past couple of years? Of course, she's still SUPER slim but she does look good for it, and a part of me hopes it's because she's developed healthier food/exercise habits (who knows).
I think it's more botox that's plumped up her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The latest reel…🤢

Zanzan, you’re not ‘different’, in fact you are painfully, skull-crushingly average. You’re just so very desperate not to be.

And no, you’re not for everyone. But that’s because you’re an annoying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.