Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find the giant champagne bottle opening a bit vulgar or is that just me being overly judgmental?
I had a look on her "godbrother's" (is that a thing???) Insta profile and he looks like the epitome of Tory wanker, bet he loves a good fox hunt

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her latest post is such a LIE. I went on one of her surrey hikes and she was using an Osprey. This girl, seriously!

Oh and she made Ant carry it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latest post is such a LIE. I went on one of her surrey hikes and she was using an Osprey. This girl, seriously!

Osprey bags are so easily identifiable as well! As if she's been using this advertised one since last winter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, Winter is coming because itā€™s ā€˜Balticā€™ outside (note - it isnā€™t) and then her jumper dress means itā€™s officially Autumn. Which is it, Zambo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"The partnership in my latest post couldn't be more genuine!"

Tell us you're a con artist without telling us you're a con artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Was she as much of a head in real life as she is on Instagram?

• Haha
I didnā€™t realise Zanna was a tamagotchi:

E2C68878-B687-4DE0-B536-BABE2B7058FD.png

In all seriousness though, I think itā€™s dangerous when fitness influencers post things like this (particularly the post before where she says sheā€™s walking round her kitchen in circles to complete the goal this hour). You shouldnā€™t obsess over completing arbitrary goals set by a random technology company. Youā€™re not a robot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Such a LIAR! Sheā€™s always had Osprey in her hiking gear list! ā€œMy brand of choice is Ospreyā€. Still affiliates the tit out of it... Sheā€™ll promote anything that pays! So disingenuous!

52A66902-CEC0-437F-A81E-65BC7A82C651.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didnā€™t realise Zanna was a tamagotchi:

View attachment 816223

In all seriousness though, I think itā€™s dangerous when fitness influencers post things like this (particularly the post before where she says sheā€™s walking round her kitchen in circles to complete the goal this hour). You shouldnā€™t obsess over completing arbitrary goals set by a random technology company. Youā€™re not a robot.
Wasn't she promoting some other gifted fitness watch a while back? Has that gone the same way as the gifted Dell computer? She's a joke.

Reactions: 6
Tell me you have a physio/masseuse coming to your house without telling me šŸ˜¬
Screenshot_20211019-080821.png

Screenshot_20211019-080832.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Another busy day in the life of the instagram queen, visiting her friends and now going to get her eyebrows done. How does she find the time? šŸ˜’ Good job she gets up at 5am or she could never fit in such riveting content.

I will wait patiently for her eyebrows to be #pressdiscount

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those eyebrows... she honestly looks like a bratz doll at this point, and thatā€™s not a compliment. Sheā€™s a pretty girl, why does she need to change her face

• Haha
I called these Faded Slugs ā„¢ļø
Screenshot_20211019-181318.png

This post doesn't sound like an AD at all
But I'm glad she paid. The beauty industry needs paying customers now.
It's a shame Zanzi didn't wear a facemask though. But I guess I'm expecting too much from the super spreader.
Screenshot_20211019-181328.png

Actually the brows are so sky high in the first pic it makes you wonder if she had a little cheeky Botox top-up lately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.