Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Farrow and Ball has a photo of a room setting with the autumn decorations similar to Zanna’s.. I wonder if that’s what it’s for..

Reactions: 1
Wait, she’s asking for someone to do her reels.. for her. HUH. THIS IS YOUR JOB! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot STAND her begging for engagement because shooting some absolute nonsense content took her ages. So what? What else do you have to do Zanna? Just duck off. I don’t message my boss at the end of each day saying one task took me hours and can I have some extra money. Try having some actual responsibilities!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair her reels have all been absolutely dire so far, hiring a professional to do them can only be a good thing

My toes curled from secondhand embarrassment from her begging for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol she can't cope with making one reel so is going to hire someone instead of learning a new skill. She's nothing if not consistent
View attachment 810495
I hate when influencers make a point of how long/hard a bit of content was 🤣 Imagine someone with a normal job saying that to a client!? Like “HEY client! Hope you like this report you paid me to do! It took SO long - who knew tax was so hard?! Anyway I’m super pleased I did such a great job! GOOD FEEDBACK ONLY please guys!”

Ugh such narcs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:

Zanna van Dijk #14: Za-Gina, Za-gina, stop using your vagina to sell out of date granola.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate when influencers make a point of how long/hard a bit of content was 🤣 Imagine someone with a normal job saying that to a client!? Like “HEY client! Hope you like this report you paid me to do! It took SO long - who knew tax was so hard?! Anyway I’m super pleased I did such a great job! GOOD FEEDBACK ONLY please guys!”

Ugh such narcs.
This is spot on. Telling us about how ‘busy they are’ is one of the worst parts of social media. Screams a complete lack of self awareness of what other people have to manage in their lives.

Zanna in particular is NEVER stretched for time. Zero responsibilities yet a few emails counts as busy 😂.

And the posts of her in the office ‘working’?! Anyone who has spent their job at a computer knows you couldn’t last more than an hour hunched over on a dining chair looking down at a laptop. All for show…

Reactions: 14
This is spot on. Telling us about how ‘busy they are’ is one of the worst parts of social media. Screams a complete lack of self awareness of what other people have to manage in their lives.

Zanna in particular is NEVER stretched for time. Zero responsibilities yet a few emails counts as busy 😂.

And the posts of her in the office ‘working’?! Anyone who has spent their job at a computer knows you couldn’t last more than an hour hunched over on a dining chair looking down at a laptop. All for show…
I used to think when influencers said they had many e-mails to respond to, that they did indeed have many e-mails to respond to. My old jobs was about 60% based on e-mails, 30% on phone calls and less then 10% face to face... Since I would spend most of my working days doing e-mails, I would take influencers word for that they were doing theirs. But then they started showing more and more Stories of their "workdays" and we all realised that many e-mails in their world doesn't equal to many e-mails in other jobs. What's more, I bet many e-mails are just "Thank you", "Great" etc. People need to learn that e-mails are not text/WhatsApp messages and stop sending unnecessary e-mails ALL THE TIME 🤪 (My current job is not as heavy e-mail based but weirdly enough I receive more of those unnecessary e-mails 😭 )

Reactions: 6
Anyone else keeping track of all the Instagrammers she steals ideas from for her stories and posts?

• Haha
Another weekend away? What does "God tier" mean?
Screenshot_20211015-121824.png

I hope she pays people and it's not one of those influencers who expect people to work for "exposure"
Screenshot_20211015-121819.png

It's annoying that people send messages like this (I get messages from people offering to be my sugar daddy 😅) but it's best to just ignore these and block the person instead of engaging.
Screenshot_20211015-121413.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to think when influencers said they had many e-mails to respond to, that they did indeed have many e-mails to respond to. My old jobs was about 60% based on e-mails, 30% on phone calls and less then 10% face to face... Since I would spend most of my working days doing e-mails, I would take influencers word for that they were doing theirs. But then they started showing more and more Stories of their "workdays" and we all realised that many e-mails in their world doesn't equal to many e-mails in other jobs. What's more, I bet many e-mails are just "Thank you", "Great" etc. People need to learn that e-mails are not text/WhatsApp messages and stop sending unnecessary e-mails ALL THE TIME 🤪 (My current job is not as heavy e-mail based but weirdly enough I receive more of those unnecessary e-mails 😭 )
I used to work in PR and I imagine most of her emails will be brands asking to send her something. Everyone and their dog will be having a pop. One of our clients was a toothpaste good for smelly breath and I used to pitch it to everyone in a hope that someone would take it 😂

She’ll then probably be replying back with her rate card for social media posts/blog mentions.

Helpful tip - I always think the “#Ad” stuff is stuff they’re promoting that they don’t really like because they’ve gone back to an equiry with a rate card.

#prgift #presstrip is something they’ve taken for free because they actually really wanted it. Some brands straight up refuse to pay influencers and I think it actually makes them more authentic if they’re still scambling to promote them. Benefit makeup is a good example.

Should also add that influencers really do have to respond to everything because if you’re rude to one PR about her smelly breath toothpaste, you never know what brands she may represent in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else find the giant champagne bottle opening a bit vulgar or is that just me being overly judgmental?

I just realised watching strictly that Zanna reminds me of Tess Daly (watching strictly) with the whole fake cheerful and cheesy persona and robotic delivery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just realised watching strictly that Zanna reminds me of Tess Daly (watching strictly) with the whole fake cheerful and cheesy persona and robotic delivery 😂
Hmm yeah I see it. I always remember Simon Amstel saying tess was dead behind the eyes… so accurate 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.