Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sacked off the 2nd hike to lay on the beach like a regular tourist? It's like we don't even know you anymore, Zanna
She's actually doing what Ant 🐜 wants for once? Trouble in paradise maybe?!

Those stories of her spending the evening planning 🙄 who wants to be doing all that every night and getting up at the crack of dawn on holiday.

Ant's not getting much chance to rest from his actual job. Reckon she'd be the worst person to be on holiday with.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
2 hikes in one day was always going to be a bit of a stretch surely?!
a) it's August and
b) Ant has a bad knee and
c) it's actually okay to relax whilst you're on holiday!!

She always has to be on the go and doing something which isn't good. I wonder if she's still seeing her therapist about that. Having a bit of a loose plan that they want to see/do certain things is fine, but you need downtime too!

Also noticed she didn't tag the hotel they're staying in so I'm assuming it's not gifted! It makes her actual gifted trips so disingenuous as you know she is only sharing where it is because she is being paid to do so. Whereas if you chose a hotel yourself and really liked it, you'd surely be raving about it regardless or not of whether you're getting a discount.

Reactions: 19
Sacked off the 2nd hike to lay on the beach like a regular tourist? It's like we don't even know you anymore, Zanna
Her fake tan is patchy AF. Also, why does she always look like she’s stepped out of the’90s? Serious question. To me she just looks like someone didn’t get the memo that styles have progressed (hair, tan, makeup etc). There is something about her that just can’t pull it off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also noticed she didn't tag the hotel they're staying in so I'm assuming it's not gifted! It makes her actual gifted trips so disingenuous as you know she is only sharing where it is because she is being paid to do so.
She tags it at the end of the trip usually so no crazy Zanna fan stalkers show up?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That picture of Zanna is a big red flag for me.. the forced smile, teeth seemingly too big for her, a gaunt face and skin that looks very thin, dry and greying. I’m not a doctor and I’m not saying this to “attack” her, it’s just an observation and really makes me concerned for her overall health…

Reactions: 10
Oh myyyy haven’t checked in on Zanna in AGES. I mean- she’s had her teeth done obvs but her face as well? She looks like Brittany Dawn. @realbrittanydawn . I’m shocked

Reactions: 2
That picture of Zanna is a big red flag for me.. the forced smile, teeth seemingly too big for her, a gaunt face and skin that looks very thin, dry and greying. I’m not a doctor and I’m not saying this to “attack” her, it’s just an observation and really makes me concerned for her overall health…
It’s actually shocking! She’s changed a lot in the past year especially. She doesn’t look healthy and the constant on-the-go, busy doing nothing routines seem exhausting. Like I wonder if she just ever rests and act relaxed and normal. She’s always putting on this fake persona. And it’s unfortunate what’s she’s done to her face and teeth. IMHO she looked great before all that.

Reactions: 6
Her writing gets worse by day...
"Did you know what Tenerife is hiking HEAVEN!? In the past I certainly didn’t! The island has dramatic mountains and rugged coastlines which are covered in hikes. The routes are well marked, easy to navigate and offer amazing views 🙌🏼

We’ve only been here a couple of days and it’s already far exceeded our expectations. I can’t wait to see what else we discover"

First, does anyone still start their posts with "Did you know"? Like, wasn't it the social media thing in like 2016?
Second, "In the past I certainly didn’t!" What is this post, a primary school student's homework?
Also, "The island has dramatic mountains and rugged coastlines which are covered in hikes". How can anything be covered in hikes? Hike is an activity, not a thing?
Lastly, "it’s already far exceeded our expectations" - does she not say that about every place she visits? Like, how low are her expectations of any holiday destination?
Her writing is so poor, always including overused catch phrases which were outdated the moment they were coined :rolleyes: But this post just sounds like she wasn't a native speaker and used Google Translate to write this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She and her writing need to be tossed in the bin.

I’m so tired of mediocre people succeeding by accident or because of timing or because they fell into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Because there are loads of people waiting to hop on the next plane to Tenerife to stalk her :rolleyes:
Ah yes. All those fans who could easily find her address in Cobham so if they wanted to could find her any day of the week. What does she think will happen? She’ll be followed by other blonde girls who love hiking and flying?

Also because she was so smug about showing off her surrey mansion everyone is also now aware that it’s empty for the week 🙄🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.