Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanzan, you’re not ‘different’, in fact you are painfully, skull-crushingly average. You’re just so very desperate not to be.
Alina Bock’s done a few different versions of these but this is the first one I found. Always reminds me of these ‘wacky/weird’ influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alina Bock’s done a few different versions of these but this is the first one I found. Always reminds me of these ‘wacky/weird’ influencers.

Yes! So cringe. That’s spot on. Like her ‘pretending’ to be scared walking across that log. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh look in her latest hiking escapade she’s using her Osprey bag again. So much for always using the Millican. What a load of bull Zanna!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It wouldn’t surprise me if Zanna had tested positive or been tracked and traced over the last 18 months and just not let on.

I follow another influencer who knew she had Covid and didn’t say anything (Sophie Milner) and I’m sure there will be more!
Late to the party BUT Sophie Milner had covid and didnt Isolate?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
One of the news headlines today is about The Climate Change Committee telling the government to make people fly less.
I wonder how Zanna, eco warrior guru, will cope with having to cut down her 20 holidays abroad each year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OH MY GOD that reel!!! What fresh hell is that latest reel??? I have no words for the amount of embarrassment I feel for her and Ant right now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
One of the news headlines today is about The Climate Change Committee telling the government to make people fly less.
I wonder how Zanna, eco warrior guru, will cope with having to cut down her 20 holidays abroad each year
I really like the idea proposed here to progressively tax those who take more than a few flights a year. Under this proposal by zanna's 10th flight from the UK she'll pay an additional 585 pounds.

"Currently 15% of people take 70% of flights abroad from the UK. The report shows that the top fifth of earners currently fly five times more often than the poorest fifth."

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure Steph’s bikini is the right size…😳
Also Zanna still can’t spell. It’s hygiene.

😶💀
I just saw that, looks like she's put it on upside down 😅 it didn't look like that in the video in the story before

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD that reel!!! What fresh hell is that latest reel??? I have no words for the amount of embarrassment I feel for her and Ant right now.
My teenage daughter has just seen it and commented "in what world would you ever think that was a funny thing to post?" She's not wrong.

Reactions: 7
Her bottom half of the face is starting to look like the foodmedic, they definitely both get work done
Genuinely don't think Food Medic has had any work done to her face. It's obvious with Zanna, but I think Hazel's face is just normal differences in weight over the years. Her sister is almost identical to her.

Genuinely don't think Food Medic has had any work done to her face. It's obvious with Zanna, but I think Hazel's face is just normal differences in weight over the years. Her sister is almost identical to her.
Hazel has definitely had her lips done, very mildly but its more plump and thicker, her forehead sometimes doesnt move and her laugh lines look similar the Huda Beauty sisters who have had a lot of work done.

Food medics weight hasnt changed that much ut her face is definitely more plump than before

Zanna definitely has had work done

Reactions: 1
Hazel has definitely had her lips done, very mildly but its more plump and thicker, her forehead sometimes doesnt move and her laugh lines look similar the Huda Beauty sisters who have had a lot of work done.

Food medics weight hasnt changed that much ut her face is definitely more plump than before
I've met her in real life a few times at events and I wouldn't really agree with much of this. Her weight has changed a bit over the years. If you're small, it can be more dramatic especially in the face. She has spoken about herself. It's normal moving from university to a demanding job and back to university for that to happen. She worked through much of the pandemic, so that's going to have an impact. My other half is a nurse and found it hard to do much beyond work the last 18 months.

If you had said that she looks a bit different in less edited videos/pictures, I'd agree. There's some filter she uses on TikTok videos that always makes her look a bit uncanny valley, but I think she just has an unusual face. It's a bit like how a lot of models can look unusual outside of a fashion shoot.

Zanna has gained weight too I think in recent times. It's a positive IMO as she looks better for it.

Gutted! I use this sanitiser as it’s the only one that doesn’t screw my hands up….. might have to burn it all now 🥺🥺🥺😭

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How is Ant playing along with this? He has a real, serious career. I'd be worried my boss or business contacts would somehow see this nonsense. I definitely would lose some respect for someone who did such a stupid reel. It's not clever, it's not funny. It's just... Pure unadulterated cringe.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.