Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys can someone tell me what thread the tea is in 😀
If you have read all of this thread, you'd know as I posted a link to it. I am feeling generous today so I am reposting it. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now she’s a forager??? Hanging with someone called Sustainable Vegan? I literally laughed out loud. Wonder what her new mates will think of her 🙈🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but seriously zambo, ya gotta stop with this face!!!! It’s not cute 🙅🏼‍♀️
Haven’t been on this thread for nearly a year but thought I’d pop back and have a look. 👋🏼

CHRIST! She looks like that pillow face filter on Instagram. When did she have all that work done??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t been on this thread for nearly a year but thought I’d pop back and have a look. 👋🏼

CHRIST! She looks like that pillow face filter on Instagram. When did she have all that work done??
Hard to say, I think most people here only noticed recently. She won't address it, I don't think and as much as it's tempting to ask her in one of the IG question things, the fear of being blocked is real. She didn't admit to having veneers done until she started fishing for #gifted invisalign and new veneers so I doubt she will just pop on IG one day and say "I had X, Y and Z done to my face".

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing any facial work was done by the dental clinic she has her discounted Invisalign from. She had it all done there at the same time. It’s the only explanation for her changing features whilst in lockdown

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing any facial work was done by the dental clinic she has her discounted Invisalign from. She had it all done there at the same time. It’s the only explanation for her changing features whilst in lockdown
Yes, possibly! Well first of all, you can't get it anywhere else in lockdown, but also I think people who are in public eye and are considering treatments, are more likely to have them along more *socially acceptable* treatments, such as teeth straightening. That way the audience is less likely to notice the other treatments such as botox or lip fillers as we're more focused on the Invisalign.

Reactions: 5
Ughh some of us have to do actual work to do with real bosses and timesheets ZANNA we can’t just lie in bed all day with bags of £10 granola.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All of this video is cringe and boring - but I hate how she corrects and interrupts Ant when he's telling a story about his surgery. She's had one operation in her life and pretends to be the f**king expert on going under anaesthetic. Especially this bit where she's eye f**king herself on camera whilst (incorrectly) correcting him. Ugh she's the worst!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
'Press discount' from Hammonds furniture. Very annoying to be discounted anything when they have their massive amount of income, and then in the next story she is begging for people to buy her ridiculously over priced swimwear because "even though we're clearly mega successful boss babes, we're actually still really tiny so please give us your money so I don't have to spend mine on my own wardrobes..." 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm still waiting for the gifted garden furniture, which will make steam come out my ears....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of this video is cringe and boring - but I hate how she corrects and interrupts Ant when he's telling a story about his surgery. She's had one operation in her life and pretends to be the f**king expert on going under anaesthetic. Especially this bit where she's eye f**king herself on camera whilst (incorrectly) correcting him. Ugh she's the worst!

She always speaks to him like he's a child.

Reactions: 7

Wait, but he was right. Anaesthetic is correct. Anaesthesia is the American term.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Why did I just watch that whole video. That's 21 mins I won't get back. She is so patronising towards 🐜

Reactions: 9
Wait, but he was right. Anaesthetic is correct. Anaesthesia is the American term.
He was right because he said "given anesthetics", if he had said "I was put under..." then it'd have been anesthesia. You're given anesthetics to be put under anesthesia. In my head, it goes like this: Anesthetic is the medicine, anesthesia is the state.

I don't know how he puts up with her, she's so very very condescending and looks down her nose at him.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.