Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I find Ant trotting behind her like a little child in that latest ad hilarious... Maybe it’s because it makes him look somehow even shorter 🤣 They’re so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who called it that she had been looking for a hiking shoe spon a few weeks ago? 😂
I have seen the spon since I don’t have SM, but this irritates me. She’s not a hiker, she’s a walker. And this just sounds like she’s got a “hiking” trip planned ASAP.

Reactions: 6
If she's natural blonde and she's now getting highlights it's prob because YOU'RE GETTING OLD Zambia 😂
I was naturally blonde like my ski kings but we are all got darker as we got older, my hair does go beachy white blonde in summer but darker in winter, I have balayage to keep it topped up and looking natural. Anyone else seeing Big Bird from Sesame street when looking at her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have seen the spon since I don’t have SM, but this irritates me. She’s not a hiker, she’s a walker. And this just sounds like she’s got a “hiking” trip planned ASAP.
She’s also a Walker with a full face of makeup on. Now I will admit I love a trek up a mountain of a weekend but I rarely put a face full of slap on first. I’d feel ridiculous and sweaty. ! SPF and mascara If needed. But then each to their own!

Reactions: 10
She’s also a Walker with a full face of makeup on. Now I will admit I love a trek up a mountain of a weekend but I rarely put a face full of slap on first. I’d feel ridiculous and sweaty. ! SPF and mascara If needed. But then each to their own!
Yes! I forgot about the full face of makeup. I can only handle SPF and that’s because I swear a lot and have to reapply it so putting it on over makeup and sweat makes me ick.

Reactions: 4
Reminding your boyfriend through social media, for all his family and friends to see, that you don't want kids...so odd that she thinks that's funny and not demeaning.
And just unnecessary too, unless you’ve got kids or work with them, you’re unlikely to have spent any time pushing a buggy. Doesn’t make you special.

Reactions: 22
Reminding your boyfriend through social media, for all his family and friends to see, that you don't want kids...so odd that she thinks that's funny and not demeaning.
Agreed totally distasteful. Her choice is her choice that's fine, but 'bantering' aka being passive aggressive on a very public platform with your partner is so wrong. Irrespective of whether he accepts it or not, it's not comedic content. How painful that she thinks it's a funny comment to make. It isn't.

Reactions: 13
Ant and I's favourite pastime 🙄

I's?? I's???
Classic example of someone who uses ‘and i’ to sound more intelligent when they don't actually know when ‘and i’ is grammatically incorrect.

Also I'm a grammar douche 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Being a boss witch, doing no work again.

• Haha
She has only enjoyed “hiking” in “leafy Surrey” because we have been in lockdowns for the last year. As soon as she’s allowed she’ll be in London every day - we have already seen it this week with the brows and coffees!

I hate the way she just has to put in (my own brand) on every post. Muppet.
It’s v annoying but I think it’s the ASA rules now that influencers have to make it super clear when they mention their own brand / product.

Don’t they have beauty salons in Surrey then? Genuinely perplexed as to why you’d need to go into London to get your eyebrows done?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely off-topic but the snake print leggings are giving me the boak. That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t they have beauty salons in Surrey then? Genuinely perplexed as to why you’d need to go into London to get your eyebrows done?
I live in Surrey get my hair done in London, and will be going next month, I don't see the issue here as everything is open again. It's 30mins train/drive max 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wish someone somewhere could track down their phase 1 contractors and bring them here to tell all!!! I honestly can’t believe they were that bad!!!!

Reactions: 14
I live in Surrey get my hair done in London, and will be going next month, I don't see the issue here as everything is open again. It's 30mins train/drive max 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not that, it’s because she finds any old excuse to go to London.

This might be unpopular, but imo If you live within the M25, you might aswell call it London anyway. When I picture Surrey or Kent, I picture a rural area. Maybe just me.

Reactions: 8
Interesting she mentions that Ant got it on the cycle to work scheme. I’ve used it, but I’m a poor nhs nurse in my overdraft lol. The frivolous spending on house redecoration and stripping out new bathrooms doesn’t match with someone who has gone through a scheme to save a few quid on a bike.
Not sure what my point is, and nothing wrong with him using the scheme, just seems odd.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.