Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jacksonlouise04

Okay, so I’ve never posted here before (long term lurker), but I couldn’t not post this.

I discovered the other week that Zanna had blocked me from her personal and home account. I haven’t followed or engaged with her account for ages, and all I can think of to ‘justify’ my blocking is that I commented on her infamous #loveislove reel from months ago - I basically said that she was co-opting a hashtag for same sex couples, and that as a couple of straight, cis, white, slim, able-bodied people, the hashtag was not for them.

Like I say, this was MONTHS before the blocking.

I have a separate house account, so I have a wee snoop on her accounts every now and again from that account. Today I sent her most recent “I’m tall, my boyfriend is not, I am OPPRESSED” reel to my wife.

She couldn’t see the post however because turns out she is blocked (from both Zanna’s personal and the Gifted Nest account). She has never followed or engaged with Zanna’s accounts. EVER. So Zanna has gone through my account, found my wife’s account through a post I tagged her in, and blocked her from both accounts.

The actual fuck?! I pity her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Notsurebaker

Long time reader, but never commented.

I agree with everything you guys write about her and her house, hence why I never wrote anything. Now this press trip to Wild Escapes treehouse, threw me out of the seat! I looked at this place last year to book for my husband's 30th birthday (xmas day) as a present on our wedding anniversary in 2021. Obvs COVID got in the way and didn't allow me to go, so took the plunge and spent my hard earned money on a weekday booking for us post bank hols because that's what I could afford! (still over £500 - but it is a present so I didn't care) Now she is at the same place for a whole weekend - they require a min of 3 nights on weekends - potentially for a discounted rate if not free!!!!!!

It is not like they even drink wine or know anything about Black Chalk! One of the reasons I booked - wine tasting etc (paid apart) and was really looking forward to going in 3 weeks time! WHY DO THEY GET GIVEN THESE THINGS?"?!?!? My husband is a nhs doctor and hasn't even managed to get the leave, so will likely have to reschedule - so yes I'm well annoyed!
Rant over... and breath!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

CustardPie

VIP Member
I wish she would just drop the fucking delusion that she is unique and special because she enjoys travel and a change of scenery. You are not special, or interesting because of this. You are not unusual, or ‘not like other girls’ because you like wearing dresses and hiking boots (walking boots) - you are not different because you like the sea and the mountains. Fuck the fuck off, and fuck off some more when you get there. We can all
Google beautiful places to spend a UK weekend, but my love, we pay for it ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

wildsurf2020

I'm not entirely sure why it irritates me so much but seeing screenshots (I can no longer see her Instagram, I've been blocked) of Zanna and Ant walking around in full country attire. It always looks like they're two stops away from going on a clay pigeon shoot. They look like absolute muppets.

Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

K-Dog

What shits me about the Surrey Nest page is that it’s not there to help people with their own design inspo, it’s purely created for her to get free stuff. If I posted something I had had picked out for me, I’d find out where is was from so I could tell people, not write ‘sorry, I don’t know where these are from’. Also, a sustainable person who is conscious about the planet and has a ‘eco’ business, wouldn’t have always dreamed of a walk in closet. So well done Zanna, you’ve just come out of the ugly, cluttered and claustrophobic closet you just had built, as the fraud you are...

• Heart
Reactions: 43

QueenBW

VIP Member
The lady doth protest too much.

She’ll 100% be married, knocked up and flogging everything in sight as a Surrey mummy influencer before you know it.
Lord, can you imagine Zanna pregnant? She'll be as annoying as Zoe Sugg. No one in history has ever been pregnant before them.

"Hey guys, so, I AM TALL and therefore, Ant's sperm had to travel A LONG WAY into my womb. So this baby is SUPER special. It's a FIGHTER."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Musicality

She gets to do massive walks because she doesn’t work.

I would love to dedicate the time to be outside more, but only get a 15 min walk round the block as I work fairly solidly for 12 hours a day.

Making a shit ton of money from recording yourself on a walk is a job, and it is work, but it sure ain’t hard work.

The absolute best thing I’ve done for myself this year is to stop watching influencers. They all piss me off and when you take a step back you realise how ridiculous the whole influencing world is.

I’m trying not to be a total bitch-I understand that if you get the opportunity to make good money by working less and posing for some photos for brands, most people would do it ... but know it’s a total farce and stop bloody patting yourself on the back for being such a #girlboss. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Flint44

First time poster here! I had to after I saw the trip - why are canopy and stars giving her a free trip - she’s a fricking millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the trip to an NHS worker for heaven’s sake. It makes me so cross. I’ve already messaged their social media team

Reactions: 41

googoo23

So, so gutted about this gifted canopy and stars stay. I've been a crazy follower of them over the years, have stayed in a couple of their sites and they are truly special.

Imagine what a good look it would've been for Zanna and C&S to pair up with the tired, amazing NHS key workers that haven't had a single respite all year and offer them a free stay, with Zanna putting their videos/experience on her page so the brand can still get their exposure?

But no. They've settled for the rich investment banker and Zanna's shitty walkthrough and fucking BASIC hand gestures and stupid faces to explain the selling points of the stay (which is literally making a beauitful house unsell itself). All in the context of Zanna having had a pretty amazing year (new house, car, clearly a lot of beauty/pampering going on, new pet, healthy family, amazing holidays). It is actually DISGUSTING.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

lilamay

VIP Member
Don't know about anyone else, but when I see someone with a '🇬🇧' in their bio, I get major 'how to tell me you're a Tory without telling me you're a Tory' vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

QueenBW

VIP Member
Loving the Q&A. Especially the Meghan Markle-esque "thank you for asking"
However...
You missed out that you've got an enormous house that you're needlessly renovating decorating and you rarely buy your meals or in fact pay full price for anything and that your life is spent trying to flog your own items to your followers whilst basically begging for free stuff. 🙄
"Ant and I are on top form". You know who doesn't bother telling people that they're doing GREAT in their relationship? People who are actually doing great in their relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
She really does think she’s an actual famous celebrity doesn’t she. My god!!!!! And what’s the ‘now as we are leaving I can share the link’ about. Does she think she’ll get mobbed by ‘fans’ or the paparazzi???? Zanna love just so you know you advertised the place and there are very few tree houses that match in Hampshire so you were easy to find should people want to stalk you. Just like we all know your address because you over share everything. Get over yourself. On a side note if any one wants to see advertising/gifting done well look at Vicky McClure’s story featuring Greggs bakery. A really good bit of advertising and rather than gifting her asked her to nominate a charity to gift. Now that’s how companies and influencers should do it. Watch and learn Rosanna

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

blackkcat

I find the “sorry not sure where it’s from” (which happens a lot) quite distasteful. You have that much new stuff in your house that you literally have no idea where things are from, how much they’d have cost etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Being a influencer/content creator is a job. My moans about Zambia are around the 'I'm up at 5am, I'm so busy, my life is so hard crying' nonsense when for the past few years while building her 'job' as an influencer she appears to have had Ant/family to support her. If you look at a lot of IG influencers they have a man, most of the time an older man bank rolling them so they can afford the IG aspiration life that makes an influencer or they come from a privileged family.

She isn't a good, original or hard working influencer/creator. I work with some (proper YT creators) and the hours and work they put in producing good content, sometimes while working in a job full time, for years before being able to do this job full time is why they're so successful, while still being authentic - this isn't Zambia at all.

She plays at the 'job' flitting from trend to trend, hence why her numbers are static and have been for ages.

She has little to offer to an audience, which appears to be IG pods and those blinded by her, I don't understand why any brand would work with her, a few searches show she wouldn't be a great investment and she's a liability by not properly disclosing Ads.

The only good job she does is conning her audience and brands. Would be interesting to see how successful she would be without Ants money and connections, she's not a 'bossbabe' quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DimaSL23

Lol. Sorry but do we actually think Zanna (and most people tbh) are following those rules anymore *hides*
Yeah sorry but I can't get annoyed at her for this. I just got back from spending the week at my parents who live far away like Zanna's do. If I can sit on a packed tube or stand in a crowded shop/beer garden... Then yup I'm going to stay with my parents who I havent seen since Oct. Someone make the rules make sense 😁

Reactions: 34

SJC636

I don’t begrudge her for being able to set her own hours, it’s the constant gloating about getting up at the crack of dawn and bragging about how busy she is, when she doesn’t put out anything with any originality or substance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

soph1992

Her latest vlog is yet another example of how tone deaf she is. Earlier in the week we’ve been told 4.7 million people are waiting for an operation - the highest number it’s ever been since the research began in 2007.

knowing this, zanna then proceeds to talk about ants teeny tiny surgery which shaved down the bone on his ankle so that it would prevent his ankle from locking it they go hiking.

read the room you 6ft2 tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32