Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was right because he said "given anesthetics", if he had said "I was put under..." then it'd have been anesthesia. You're given anesthetics to be put under anesthesia. In my head, it goes like this: Anesthetic is the medicine, anesthesia is the state.

I don't know how he puts up with her, she's so very very condescending and looks down her nose at him.
I would suggest it’s her low self esteem that forces her to be pedantic and correct him. My partner would quip something back!

Reactions: 5
Wow Zanna and Josie FashionMumblr look like twins :unsure: ... similar chompers ...
20210420_063212.jpg
20210420_063249.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
While you’re fishing for a new laptop, go fish your #gifted #partnership #perfectcondition Dell laptop from the bin 🤦🏼‍♀️
516C6AB8-F59F-425D-823A-CDD944F615E1.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
One of my hated sayings that influencers use: ‘it's been a minute’ / ‘it's been a hot minute’. Especially when they're not American.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I am beginning to think Z has had a wee bit of cheek filler too 🧐 I can’t tell if it’s just down to the way she contorts her face though.

Hard to say, I think most people here only noticed recently. She won't address it, I don't think and as much as it's tempting to ask her in one of the IG question things, the fear of being blocked is real. She didn't admit to having veneers done until she started fishing for #gifted invisalign and new veneers so I doubt she will just pop on IG one day and say "I had X, Y and Z done to my face".
She looks like Stiflers mom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So she’s off for an afternoon walk. In. Her. Car. For the love of god zanna would it kill you to just stay local and go for a walk from your own doorstep. I get everything is easing up as far as lockdown goes but unnecessary journeys should still be discouraged. Hello 3rd wave!!!!

Reactions: 16
While you’re fishing for a new laptop, go fish your #gifted #partnership #perfectcondition Dell laptop from the bin 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 537780
Came here to say exactly this! Does she think we’re stupid?!?

So she’s off for an afternoon walk. In. Her. Car. For the love of god zanna would it kill you to just stay local and go for a walk from your own doorstep. I get everything is easing up as far as lockdown goes but unnecessary journeys should still be discouraged. Hello 3rd wave!!!!
She’s a twit. Simple. She lives in the beautiful Surrey Hills (she doesn’t) but she can literally walk from her door. Also, her productivity is tit whatever the weather.

Reactions: 14
Forgot to post last week but what the fudge is this photo shoot?
Screenshot_20210416-235937.jpg

Screenshot_20210416-235944.jpg

Zambi, please stop trying to make the basic polycotton towel happen.
Screenshot_20210417-000000.png

• Haha
More old content, sozz.
Zanna, you ARE an awkward little turtle. Full stop.
z2.png

Another delicious dinner. (Picture from a few days ago).
zan.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What she ACTUALLY means is can anyone gift her a staycation 🙄
Why are influencers acting like they've been stuck in a dungeon for the past four months? They live in manors with gardens and multiple, empty but furnished, rooms. They flouted the rules and drove miles to go on "hikes". WHY act like you haven't had fresh air in an eon and like you need a vacation?

Also, Zanna, you idiot. A staycation means staying where you are. In your case, it'd be going to a B&B or something in SURREY. Not going to a totally different COUNTY. That's a proper vacation, not a staycation. But Zamboni is such a knob that she probably thinks as long as it's within England it's a staycation, like all the other poor peasants who can't afford or aren't gifted trips to the Maldives.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh why oh why is she coming to the Brecon Beacons. I live in the Brecon Beacons. We don’t want you and your ‘pals’ here Zanna!!!! Sod off!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are influencers acting like they've been stuck in a dungeon for the past four months? They live in manors with gardens and multiple, empty but furnished, rooms. They flouted the rules and drove miles to go on "hikes". WHY act like you haven't had fresh air in an eon and like you need a vacation?

Also, Zanna, you idiot. A staycation means staying where you are. In your case, it'd be going to a B&B or something in SURREY. Not going to a totally different COUNTY. That's a proper vacation, not a staycation. But Zamboni is such a knob that she probably thinks as long as it's within England it's a staycation, like all the other poor peasants who can't afford or aren't gifted trips to the Maldives.
YES! I also came here to rant about that as soon as I saw that on stories! Can she be even more privileged and out of touch? And call me poor, but for me a staycation means not only staying close to home, but actually AT HOME. Like spending your vacation at home, but going to lakes or hiking during the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
YES! I also came here to rant about that as soon as I saw that on stories! Can she be even more privileged and out of touch? And call me poor, but for me a staycation means not only staying close to home, but actually AT HOME. Like spending your vacation at home, but going to lakes or hiking during the day.
Oh for sure, I'd totally count staying at home but going on daytrips to little towns nearby as a "staycation" or staying in my city and visiting museums/touristy places... or staying inside my home vegetating on the sofa, ngl. But clearly, we're not Zanny's target audience of pompous Londoners...

Reactions: 6
Oh why oh why is she coming to the Brecon Beacons. I live in the Brecon Beacons. We don’t want you and your ‘pals’ here Zanna!!!! Sod off!!!!!
Ugh, this actually breaks my heart. I met my partner there and it’s a really, really special place to me. I have nightmares that she will find the place I stay in. It would ruin it forever for me 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not really Zanna. I did lots of life admin, as you'd call. A very productive day was had in my household
Screenshot_20210420-213300.png

She remembered she had a recipe book 😱
Screenshot_20210420-213400.png

I am in East Anglia. Been going for holiday to Wales FOR YEARS now but of out courtesy for the
poor inundated Welsh I haven't gone since 2019. Now all the people who used to look down at me for being obsessed with going to Wales, can't go abroad and go flocking to Wales and I can't. Or I don't want to until it gets quieter. duck off.
(Not frustrated at all)
Screenshot_20210420-213613.png

Oh for sure, I'd totally count staying at home but going on daytrips to little towns nearby as a "staycation" or staying in my city and visiting museums/touristy places... or staying inside my home vegetating on the sofa, ngl. But clearly, we're not Zanny's target audience of pompous Londoners...
Also, she has at least 3 domestic breaks booked this year. And it's only April.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not really Zanna. I did lots of life admin, as you'd call. A very productive day was had in my household
View attachment 538830

She remembered she had a recipe book 😱
View attachment 538826

I am in East Anglia. Been going for holiday to Wales FOR YEARS now but of out courtesy for the
poor inundated Welsh I haven't gone since 2019. Now all the people who used to look down at me for being obsessed with going to Wales, can't go abroad and go flocking to Wales and I can't. Or I don't want to until it gets quieter. duck off.
(Not frustrated at all)
View attachment 538827

Also, she has at least 3 domestic breaks booked this year. And it's only April.
Why does she insist on making these stupid facial expressions ? It's not cute or quirky. She just looks like a moron.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.