Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really Zanna. I did lots of life admin, as you'd call. A very productive day was had in my household
View attachment 538830

She remembered she had a recipe book 😱
View attachment 538826

I am in East Anglia. Been going for holiday to Wales FOR YEARS now but of out courtesy for the
poor inundated Welsh I haven't gone since 2019. Now all the people who used to look down at me for being obsessed with going to Wales, can't go abroad and go flocking to Wales and I can't. Or I don't want to until it gets quieter. duck off.
(Not frustrated at all)
View attachment 538827

Also, she has at least 3 domestic breaks booked this year. And it's only April.

Holy Straw Hair, Batman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The diagonal open shelves in the wardrobe room look so ugly. And then she showed her own bedroom wardrobes and I’m like, why could she possibly need a wardrobe room when there is a full wall of wardrobes in her own bedroom. Gross

Reactions: 13
The diagonal open shelves in the wardrobe room look so ugly. And then she showed her own bedroom wardrobes and I’m like, why could she possibly need a wardrobe room when there is a full wall of wardrobes in her own bedroom. Gross
Completely agree. Looking forward to Jojo filling the ugly open shelves with more impersonal tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to admit I didn’t realise how filtered her stories & posts are until I watched a few minutes of her Vlog chat with Ant (unfiltered). She’s not unattractive by any means when there’s no filter involved but there’s QUITE a lot of enhancement going on, on the daily.

Reactions: 7
The wardrobe room... Freaks me out. Every wall is covered in furniture but it just doesn't come together.. Ugly and mismatched. I know it'd not finished but I haven't got high hopes for it. And yeah, I know it's supposed to be a walk-in wardrobe but still, there are so many better designs.
Do we think she'll put a coffee table and a chair in the middle?
Or at least a chair?
That doesn't go with the rest of the room?
Pretty please 😂
z1.png

z2.png

z3.png

z4.png

The grammar is awful here. I was like, how does she know her mum ring has a stone missing, and why is Zanna having to go and have it fixed? :oops:

z5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh god today’s reel!!! I’m that felt really uncomfortable to watch. The only person making a thing of zanna and 🐜 height difference is her. And she does it in such a way she makes ant look like a child. Just stop it!!!!

Here we go again, does she have anything else to say? She is making out as if she is leading an amazing social movement, trying to destigmatize relationships with shorter men
duck sake at this point the only one making it a big deal is herself. I didn't even notice or care until I realized half her content is banging on about how she's a giraffe and he's teeny tiny :rolleyes::rolleyes: It would "normalize" it a lot more if she just kept her mouth shut and just....lived...her...life without saying anything?? Just don't point it out all the time???

Reactions: 14
Here we go again, does she have anything else to say? She is making out as if she is leading an amazing social movement, trying to destigmatize relationships with shorter men
“just a reminder to break social
norms and question stereotypes”

lord she repulses me!!!! some of us out here experiencing discrimination, persecution, death because of the way we look zanna 😡😠

why does she act like her height puts her into a minority group mistreated by society???!

so mad rn

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Their home Instagram account just looks like every other panelled home Instagram account complete with random prints that mean nothing to anyone on the walls

I'm another person who loves the Brecon Beacons and would rather she fucked off to the Maldives or somewhere instead.

She's so bloody pretentious - staying in a treehouse and a shepherds hut :rolleyes: I'm guessing a yurt will be next.

Wardrobes - why??? They have a whole wall of them in the bedroom and she made a big thing about getting rid of clothes didn't she? Slow fashion etc.

“just a reminder to break social
norms and question stereotypes”

lord she repulses me!!!! some of us out here experiencing discrimination, persecution, death because of the way we look zanna 😡😠

why does she act like her height puts her into a minority group mistreated by society???!

so mad rn
Considering what happened yesterday too - really inappropriate and insensitive

Reactions: 12
I'm another person who loves the Brecon Beacons and would rather she fucked off to the Maldives or somewhere instead.

She's so bloody pretentious - staying in a treehouse and a shepherds hut :rolleyes: I'm guessing a yurt will be next.
She didn't have to give such exact details of the type of accommodation she's staying in, just naming the area would have been enough :rolleyes:

I went to Suffolk and Norfolk coast quite a few times last year because they're local to me and couldn't really travel further afield. I went on IG and browsed people's pictures and saved places that looked nice. I asked friends for recommendations. I looked up "Best Suffolk Beaches". Has she no brain cell left?

Reactions: 3
Maybe a woman being taller than her boyfriend was noteworthy in the 90s when Nicole Kidman was married to Tom Cruise, but it's 2021 now, literally no one gives a tit now and the fact that she's continually bringing it up shows it's her insecurity not other people's.

This constant need to push on social media how happy her and Ant are just reeks of problems in the relationship. It's always the couples that have to prove their relationship on social media that are the unhappiest. My housemate at uni and her boyfriend would constantly post all over Facebook about how in love they were etc but in reality we heard their arguments and screaming matches every night. Couples who are truly happy don't need to tell the world about it.

So privileged she's desperately trying to find some sort of hardship, makes me so angry. She's a c@nt end of.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.