Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow Zambina, I didn't realise that there was an age difference between you and 🐜. Speaking to a publication about this pressing issue must take guts, I can't imagine prejudice you must receive 🙄
Why did she have to mention Ant's height in that - literally nothing in that tweet was talking about the girls' partner's relationships with their height or a height difference 🙈

Reactions: 21
The new brows are hideous and her makeup looks so muddy, is it a filter or is she just really that bad at applying it?

Reactions: 5
Hair is the worst color I've ever seen, it's yellow!
Brows, LOL I really don't understand these tattooed browns esp on fair haired people
That top and jeans, cheap hooker vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What gets me more than the subjective opinion on the top is the posing like she thinks shes in a magazine and tagging it buy less wear more?! duck off, she wears new work out outfits all the time. Her entire job is funded by viewers buying stuff she plugs so why she preaching about buying less??

Reactions: 12
I think she misunderstood that tweet as meaning height and your relationship, not relationship with your height when you're soooooooooooooo extremely unbelievably tall.

Also, wow. she really brings out the worst in me when I talk about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What gets me more than the subjective opinion on the top is the posing like she thinks shes in a magazine and tagging it buy less wear more?! duck off, she wears new work out outfits all the time. Her entire job is funded by viewers buying stuff she plugs so why she preaching about buying less??
Also, jeans from New Look - nice bit of non-sustainable fast fashion.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I am old so I wore those baggy, stone-washed jeans first time around. They are so unflattering! Not just on Zanna, everyone

Reactions: 4
I think she misunderstood that tweet as meaning height and your relationship, not relationship with your height when you're soooooooooooooo extremely unbelievably tall.

Also, wow. she really brings out the worst in me when I talk about her 😂
She has misunderstood the tweet!
It was regarding how you feel about your height.
Haha

• Haha
She has misunderstood the tweet!
It was regarding how you feel about your height.
Haha
She has totally misread that tweet. Or has she done it deliberately? Any excuse to point out she so much taller than Ant and belittle him at every opportunity. I wish she’d realised Any isn’t actually short. It’s just her and the way she insists on towering over him kissing his forehead like an overbearing mother that gives the illusion of him being a tiny man!!!!!

• Haha
Wow, I'd love to head into London to look at some shops and meet a friend for lunch, but I can't because I have a FULL TIME JOB!!!!

Also, I replied I don't think influencing is a real job and I didn't get blocked?
Haven't commented on this thread for a while but I messaged Zanna ages ago calling her out on travelling during a pandemic and I wasn't blocked. Not straight away anyway - she read the message and now months later I am now blocked on both her page and Surreynest 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This is going to be a bit controversial but I’m going to post it anyway. There’s always loads of comments calling out Zanna for not working in a conventional, full-time job. I mean, don’t get me wrong, being an influencer is a bullshit career but I don’t actually know what the problem is with her not being sat at a desk for 8/9/10 hours a day? If you had a choice, why would you do that? It seems like such old fashioned thinking, to me.

I quit my 8am-6pm just before the pandemic and now I freelance 2-4 hours a day, earning the same as what I did in a FT job, but I’m much happier. And it wasn’t an easy road, I really had to fight to make it happen. I understand the vast majority of careers can’t be done in a flexible way, but if you could, why wouldn’t you?

Again, not defending her but I really don’t know why this particular life choice winds people up so much? So many jobs are fluid these days...

Reactions: 21
Ehh... I think the top looks good on her. I’m gagged by how expensive it is though as looks cheap af!! Her posing gave me a good laugh today. I’m picturing her at a regular backyard bbq throwing poses around, dislocating her pelvis with that lower back arching. She must be insufferable around regular people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't commented on this thread for a while but I messaged Zanna ages ago calling her out on travelling during a pandemic and I wasn't blocked. Not straight away anyway - she read the message and now months later I am now blocked on both her page and Surreynest 🤷🏼‍♀️
She blocks anyone who speaks the truth.
Weird there was a delayed reaction to it though 🤷‍♀️

This is going to be a bit controversial but I’m going to post it anyway. There’s always loads of comments calling out Zanna for not working in a conventional, full-time job. I mean, don’t get me wrong, being an influencer is a bullshit career but I don’t actually know what the problem is with her not being sat at a desk for 8/9/10 hours a day? If you had a choice, why would you do that? It seems like such old fashioned thinking, to me.

I quit my 8am-6pm just before the pandemic and now I freelance 2-4 hours a day, earning the same as what I did in a FT job, but I’m much happier. And it wasn’t an easy road, I really had to fight to make it happen. I understand the vast majority of careers can’t be done in a flexible way, but if you could, why wouldn’t you?

Again, not defending her but I really don’t know why this particular life choice winds people up so much? So many jobs are fluid these days...
I do understand this point of view. At the end of the day, if I could earn the same (or more) for less hours, I’d do it! You can’t blame these influencers for taking the opportunity available out there.

I just wish they weren’t so cringe and seemingly ungrateful about it, and honest about earning a small fortune for essentially making (mostly women) spend their hard earned cash on tit they don’t need. They are a marketing puppet. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I don’t begrudge her for being able to set her own hours, it’s the constant gloating about getting up at the crack of dawn and bragging about how busy she is, when she doesn’t put out anything with any originality or substance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.