Zanna van Dijk #11 Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not being funny but did you really believe that was his mate? Tbh I highly doubt it really was
I can't bring myself to believe they were his mate, as there's no way to verify. A classic case of "on the internet nobody knows you're a dog"

Reactions: 4
5ACE4775-E6EC-4547-B986-658B1A306F92.jpeg

I wish they’d done the same to SWS when zanna had the audacity to accuse them of copying her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For me it’s not an issue with her not working a conventional job. It’s getting up at 5am to pretend she has a jam packed boss babe day working so much harder than the rest of us. If I was in her position I would absolutely own “working” a couple of hours and enjoying going shopping in the middle of the day. In fact I really enjoy the influencers who look like they’re having a great time and not constantly trying to prove to their followers how hard working they are. It’s clearly a validation issue she has with herself by needing to look like she does much more work than she does.
100% this!

Zambi, here is a photo of you with brows that suit you. Any darker than this is too much for your face. That is an honest statement, no snark.
SO so much better. Makes such a difference to her face.

Reactions: 3
8D08F76E-F766-46A4-9DAD-C518EBD43E93.png

But she’s a natural blonde guyzzzzz - wonder if the sun will dye it yellow for her too 🙄 She 100% has been reading here. Hi Zamboni! 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She really needs to address the yellow.

I also love the fact she is basically admitting she spends her life in the sun whilst the rest of us are actually working.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But zanna thats a lie isn’t it because did you not colour your hair before you went to the Maldives pre Christmas??? Surely the sun there would have done the job for you???? You need to make a note of the lies you tell Zambia. You trip yourself up all the time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me, or is there really no difference between the before and after?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Clearly the colourist just put really subtle highlights in, and not a solid colour. But yeah, the only difference it's be styled professionally so it looks quite cute.

EDIT:
Thank you for the reminder Zanny, sadly we don't all have flexible jobs.
Screenshot_20210415-180629.png

She's filming herself again doing Zoom calls 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Screenshot_20210415-180618.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Clearly the colourist just put really subtle highlights in, and not a solid colour. But yeah, the only difference it's be styled professionally so it looks quite cute.

EDIT:
View attachment 531533
View attachment 531532
And not in her office again

EDIT:
View attachment 531533
View attachment 531532
And back on the MacBook again after telling us all to ditch them for Dell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone got the link or know the date? Thanks.
This is where it starts. Up to you to decide if genuine

Reactions: 3
Does she actually not dye her hair? There are obviously people with very naturally light blonde hair but I always thought hers went a bit brassy on occasion! Like she needed a purple shampoo or a new toner. Honestly very surprised at that.

Reactions: 7
She's still got the dark roots, I thought that's what she was getting rid of 🤷‍♀️

Even more bizarre, a photoshoot for swimwear and underwear in woodland

Reactions: 8
LOL I wouldn't even notice the laundry basket if she didn't point to it
zan.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.