Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I got the Bondi Sands tan in dark and also the self tanning drops. I did a practice run last night and the colour on my body looks really nice (if not a tiny bit orange). I did 1 leg so I could compare and see the difference 🤣
The tanning drops said to add between 4-12. I added 4 and I'm glad I didn't add any more!! My face is sooo orange right now. Luckily with how much you wash your face I know it won't last, but safe to say it's very effective

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I got the Bondi Sands tan in dark and also the self tanning drops. I did a practice run last night and the colour on my body looks really nice (if not a tiny bit orange). I did 1 leg so I could compare and see the difference 🤣
The tanning drops said to add between 4-12. I added 4 and I'm glad I didn't add any more!! My face is sooo orange right now. Luckily with how much you wash your face I know it won't last, but safe to say it's very effective
I only ever use the light coloured one and it’s a perfectly colour for my pasty skin 😂

I would like to take the pallor off my winter skin. So I need a light gradual tan. I don’t like the drops or the Dove one. Any recommendations. I don’t want to look tanned just less like I have been dug up.

I would like to take the pallor off my winter skin. So I need a light gradual tan. I don’t like the drops or the Dove one. Any recommendations. I don’t want to look tanned just less like I have been dug up.
The Gatinaeu gradual tan is fab.

What hair dryer is everyone using? I don’t know if the Dyson is worth it? I currently use the cloud nine pro which I don’t like- I don’t like any of their products to be honest so I might go back to the Ghd Helios dryer? But would love some hairdryer recommendations
Besides how nice they look I don’t think they’re any better than other hair dryers so not worth the high price tag. The heat settings are a crap, even the lowest setting is very hot and the diffuser is terrible compared to other hair dryers. The straighteners and the air wrap are really good though.
---
Does anyone know if you can buy tretinoin over the counter is Belgium please?!
AllDayChemist is a good website if you’re looking to buy tret in the UK

Reactions: 1
Thanks @or JusRollWithIt My husband has been on You Tube and he has watched a few videos. He thinks he can fix it with pliers. Worth a go. The zip is perfectly sewn to the edges of the back but there is a kink in the zip which then makes the whole zip run off its tracks.
It worked. Bag saved in a few minutes! Make do and mend! 🪡🧵

Reactions: 5
I’ve used K18 for a wee while and I wasn’t really sure if it was doing much. I was amazed that I could somehow detangle my hair when I put it in, sometimes when I unwrapped my hair from the towel it would be like straw and I’d be quite scared. Anyway, I went to get a haircut today and I was kind of convinced I would need to get loads of my hair cut off but it was only really an inch or so and a fresh chop of my layers! I guess the K18 has really helped. I’ve also been keeping the heat use to a minimum, not washing too much, using an oil treatment once every week-10 days. It’s been worth the effort to keep most of my hair!

Reactions: 2
Morning - my daughters have asked for heatless Curlers - any recommendations? 🙂

Hi all

I'm thinking of trying Laura Merceir products based on lots saying it's the best around..or is it?
I like tinted a moisturiser that looks natural, I've been using the match my shade but I'm not convinced the shade suggested is
right for me .

Has anyone used this tool and found it to be right ? I don't like going into make up departments for advice so going to the counters is a no from me .
Also there is 3 types , skin perfector, illuminator and oil free?

Please help an olive skinned novice .

Tia

Morning - my daughters have asked for heatless Curlers - any recommendations? 🙂
Have a look on Amazon if it’s those tubes they’re after with the clip and scrunchies. They’re really cheap on there but what I do is use a belt off a nightgown and two socks or scrunchies.
My eldest daughter uses those long sports songs in her hair

You can also pick up those long bendy rollers from places like home bargains or Poundland

Guys I got invisalign this year, and it was the best thing I’ve ever done 😭 my teeth weren’t even bad before but suddenly everyone is complimenting me on my teeth and saying “you always look so much happier?!!” But it’s because I’m smiling so much more.

This is a picture of my teeth currently, I haven’t even finished my treatment yet and I have free whitening at the end. I highly recommend it, especially with Black Friday deals coming up

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys I got invisalign this year, and it was the best thing I’ve ever done 😭 my teeth weren’t even bad before but suddenly everyone is complimenting me on my teeth and saying “you always look so much happier?!!” But it’s because I’m smiling so much more.

This is a picture of my teeth currently, I haven’t even finished my treatment yet and I have free whitening at the end. I highly recommend it, especially with Black Friday deals coming up
Aw amazing!! You have a beautiful smile 🩷 how long have you had them for at this point?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lookfantastic have a good deal on the Bobbi Brown vitamin primer at the mo...basically 2 for 1...trying to convince myself that I should save my money and get the Primark version. 🙃 Has anyone tried the dupe?

Just had my hair cut and feel like a new woman 🤣 Got a bob with a bit of texture to it. Anyone have any cruelty free texture sprays etc that they like?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.