Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone used any products lately that they’d recommend?

I’m loving the following:

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation- helped myself to a sample of this- they wouldn’t let me have one so I put a little bit into a sample pot myself! Wasn’t gonna spend £40 without trying it. If you have dry skin I’d avoid it but for me it’s great as I’m oily. Great coverage and a teeny bit goes a really long way.

Rare Beauty Eyeliner pen- the easiest to use liquid eyeliner ever.

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon eye pencil in Golden Quartz- super smudgy colour which is great when I’m short of time, just draw a line and smudge a bit. I want more colours from this range.

Soap and Glory Heck of a Blot powder- been using this for years!

OPI Passion nail polish- wore this on my wedding day and rediscovered it recently. The perfect nude.

Reactions: 2
Apologies in advance for how off topic this probably is, but I'm sick of having uncomfortable restless nights sleeps and waking up feeling achy and sluggish because of my pillows. I feel like I buy new ones every year but soon enough they go flat and mishapen no matter how much I try to plump them.
So can anyone recommend really good, plump, cloud-like pillows?!

Reactions: 5
Yes I have the same issue Brewtime87. I would love a recommendation on this too.

Reactions: 2

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation- helped myself to a sample of this- they wouldn’t let me have one so I put a little bit into a sample pot myself! Wasn’t gonna spend £40 without trying it. If you have dry skin I’d avoid it but for me it’s great as I’m oily. Great coverage and a teeny bit goes a really long way.

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon eye pencil in Golden Quartz- super smudgy colour which is great when I’m short of time, just draw a line and smudge a bit. I want more colours from this range.

OPI Passion nail polish- wore this on my wedding day and rediscovered it recently. The perfect nude.
I've been really loving my Peaches and Cream eyeliners. They do some interesting colours alongside some staples, they're affordable and work great! 👍
---
Apologies in advance for how off topic this probably is, but I'm sick of having uncomfortable restless nights sleeps and waking up feeling achy and sluggish because of my pillows. I feel like I buy new ones every year but soon enough they go flat and mishapen no matter how much I try to plump them.
I have an Otty pillow, which I think we got as part of an offer with the mattress. It's memory foam so is firm but it's not so firm it's uncomfortable for me as a side sleeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I got some excellent ones from IKEA!! To begin with I thought they were too full and buoyant but after 2 weeks they were magical

• Heart
The Premier Inn pillows are the best pillows I’ve ever bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of the threads on here I got a recommendation for shredded memory foam pillows and it has been a total game changer for me. Got mine from Amazon and I love it! Firm but squishy, moulds round my neck and shoulder (I’m a side sleeper) but springs back when I get up. I haven’t personally found it makes me too hot and sweaty unless it’s summer time but everything else on the bed is natural fibres and there is bamboo fibres in it’s outer casing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Girls, has anyone returned to House of CB? do you do it via the Post Office? .. sorry the info is so vague! 💜

Girls, has anyone returned to House of CB? do you do it via the Post Office? .. sorry the info is so vague! 💜
How do we make another thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.