Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking Sisters & Seekers sounded familiar when I was browsing the website - just realised it was founded by a girl I was at uni with’s best mate! I remember her hyping them up when they first launched.

Reactions: 4
Definitely gonna look on S&S for the winter months!
I like my hoodies a bit cosier and baggier and they do say it's an oversized fit - do you guys order your normal size or is it worth still sizing up?
Im a 14, im short but I have big boobies so i either get an L or XL, because I want them cozy and big, this might sound obvious but they are wider not longer when you size up, but not boxy, I can’t pull off boxy, with my hips 😭😭

Reactions: 3
I was thinking Sisters & Seekers sounded familiar when I was browsing the website - just realised it was founded by a girl I was at uni with’s best mate! I remember her hyping them up when they first launched.
Discount code? 👀🤣 just kidding

also guys has anyone tried stripe and stare? I can’t remember if they were mentioned on this thread or another thread, or elsewhere but they have a sale on and I need pjs so I was looking at them x

Has anyone else revived the October look fantastic beauty box and feel really underwhelmed by it?! I know these things are never guaranteed to be amazing but I just feel very 'is that it?!' about this month's.

Reactions: 1
I'd nearly delete my Instagram and just follow this thread!!!the leggings, the Hoody's and now I'm learning Look Fantastic have a beauty box??!!! Have I been living under a rock?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Really random question - I have a strand test booked for this Saturday, I’ve never had one before. I’ve tried googling 🤔
My hairdresser is in central london, and I’m going into London for the day so thought I’d do it then. Will it ruin my hair or can I go in with it styled already for the day?

Really random question - I have a strand test booked for this Saturday, I’ve never had one before. I’ve tried googling 🤔
My hairdresser is in central london, and I’m going into London for the day so thought I’d do it then. Will it ruin my hair or can I go in with it styled already for the day?
If I've had a strand test in the past, they've cut the teeniest amount of hair from near the back of my neck and checked that, as well as the dots of dye behind my ear to check I'm not allergic. So I'd say you'll be fine for it to be styled, just be mindful of any products that might create a barrier for the dye, as it might not show the true outcome x

• Heart
Has anyone else revived the October look fantastic beauty box and feel really underwhelmed by it?! I know these things are never guaranteed to be amazing but I just feel very 'is that it?!' about this month's.
Aw thats tit, I got the advent calendar for my mother in law and a had a sneak peak before I gave it to her and it was amazing!!

If I've had a strand test in the past, they've cut the teeniest amount of hair from near the back of my neck and checked that, as well as the dots of dye behind my ear to check I'm not allergic. So I'd say you'll be fine for it to be styled, just be mindful of any products that might create a barrier for the dye, as it might not show the true outcome x
Fab thank you, I was assuming by they’d cut it out but I was worried. Fab I don’t use much product in my hair anyway but may save the hairspray for when I’m out x

• Heart
Lovall have added winter, fleece lined leggings to their website 🤩🤩

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Lovall leggings + Sisters & Seekers hoodie is gonna be our uniform this winter 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Make a Lovall order today! Couldn't resist trying the fleece leggings and got a regular everyday pair too.

Reactions: 5
I have a Dior lip glow in pink which I like and it comes up pretty bright on me. I was looking at getting the strawberry version but I’ve heard there isn’t much variation between shades so I decided to play it safe and got an e.l.f lip shine in lovely instead. I like the colour but I don’t feel like it lasts as long as the Dior so I was thinking about just going for it. Does anyone have any advice?

Has anyone else found the Lovall jeans come up big? Just wondering if I’ve got a faulty pair. I’m a UK 16 (possibly an 18 in denial) and ordered the 16s. They are huge and I end up with a saggy bum and a good few spare inches on the waist. The jeggings were a perfect fit but I returned them on favour of the jeans.

Dumb question alert 😂
I would like to try out those semi-cured gel nail stickers but I don't want to purchase a nail UV lamp for something I might try once. I've a UV flashlight - does anyone know whether that would work as well? If I'd do one nail at a time? I know you're not supposed to expose the stickers to light because they might harden.
I bought two different packs of those and they were terrible. I cured with a UV nail lamp as well. I was totally sucked in by the TikTok videos and they were utterly shite. Sorry.

In other news, going back to the Pull & Bear recommendations, was quite surprised to find they have actual physical stores! Walking round a shopping centre in France and there was one in there. Picked up another pair of jeans as they were cheaper than the UK and it would have been rude not to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I bought two different packs of those and they were terrible. I cured with a UV nail lamp as well. I was totally sucked in by the TikTok videos and they were utterly shite. Sorry.

In other news, going back to the Pull & Bear recommendations, was quite surprised to find they have actual physical stores! Walking round a shopping centre in France and there was one in there. Picked up another pair of jeans as they were cheaper than the UK and it would have been rude not to 😂
Thank you! Kind of have been waiting for someone here to spill the tea on those and tell the truth because the videos I've seen looked way too goo to be true. So, you saved me some money. Thanks!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aw thats tit, I got the advent calendar for my mother in law and a had a sneak peak before I gave it to her and it was amazing!!
I saw an unboxing of the beauty chest yesterday and I really want it!! Some great things in it.
I agree with another poster, the LF box isn’t great this month but what I’ve started doing is putting the things I don’t like into a little box and next year I’ll make my own advent calendar for my mom or my sister

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.