Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brow gel prices are out of control. Hair pomade with a matte finish is better imo and so much cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Codiaeum Cuticle oils is best thing to stop all cracks/pealing/torn skin around nails. Try your best to use it every night or after a shower, maybe leave it beside computer to remind you to use it, or beside toothpaste.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw a reel last year that said to decant your toner into a spray bottle and then spray it directly onto your face and wipe with a pad rather than applying to the pad and wiping your face.

I've been doing this ever since and it's so much better! My bottle of toner lasts much longer and it seems to work better too.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I saw a reel last year that said to decant your toner into a spray bottle and then spray it directly onto your face and wipe with a pad rather than applying to the pad and wiping your face.

I've been doing this ever since and it's so much better! My bottle of toner lasts much longer and it seems to work better too.
Gonna do this tomorrow!!!

Reactions: 4
I have so many toners and washes and serums, but I’ve no idea which order to use them in. Everything online is so contradictory.
what’s your order?

Reactions: 3
This might be helpful

I'm new to the whole thing but I do :

Cleanser
Toner
Eye cream
Moisturiser

My foundation has sunscreen in it. I haven't bought any serums yet.

Reactions: 4
make up remover
cleanser
toner
essence
serum
eye cream
moisturiser
lip balm

Ladies I’m after some more neutral coloured bodycon dresses (no midi length as I have short legs and it’s just not a good look 😂) I’ve bought some from H&M before - has anyone else seen some in their travels?

Reactions: 1
I have so many toners and washes and serums, but I’ve no idea which order to use them in. Everything online is so contradictory.
what’s your order?
Am
Cleanse
Mist
Vitamin c serum
SPF

Pm
Cleanse - remove makeup
Cleanse
Toner
Hyaluronic acid serum
Retinol serum
Eye cream
Lash serum
Moisturiser
Lip balm
Hope that helps :)

• Heart
Just popping by the say that I’ve been using skin and me for about a year and it’s amazing it’s completely got rid the lines around my mouth and my skin looks plumper and younger - I also picked up retinol from primark a few weeks back which I put on twice a week before bed and that also seems to be the best really stimulating the collagen! I have Botox around my eyes and forehead every 6 months - I’ve only recently started wearing a little make up if I feel comfortable im looking a bit tired and a bit of fake tan isn’t cutting it and use elf primer and halo filter foundation it’s so nice 👌🏻

Reactions: 12
Weird one, what type of pants do you wear? I’ve got into a habit of wearing big pants and I need to break it - they are so unsexy.

Reactions: 8
Weird one, what type of pants do you wear? I’ve got into a habit of wearing big pants and I need to break it - they are so unsexy.
I wear a lot of saggy jeans so I'd also love some advice on pants!

I just detest uncomfortable pants, anything thight around the hips makes me angry and gives me a stomache ache 🫠

Ladies I’m after some more neutral coloured bodycon dresses (no midi length as I have short legs and it’s just not a good look 😂) I’ve bought some from H&M before - has anyone else seen some in their travels?
Take a look at the pretty dress company 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wear mostly Brazilian knickers, but I do like shorts as well. I have been buying them from Asda as they have nice matching sets that are cheap

I have been wearing Brazilian slips for years now, to me, they are the best of both worlds. Not too big and unsexy, but also not a thong and comfortable. I find they also look much more flattering.
Iris &Lily on Amazon have some nice ones that I find are quite good quality and cheap as well. I have three sets of them by now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.