Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CallMeHollywood I was browsing Aliexpress (for shame!) and thought about the Livia jumper you mentioned last thread looking for a dupe. It's not as colourful and not sure of the composition but it looks cute.

20230212_210839.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Weird one, what type of pants do you wear? I’ve got into a habit of wearing big pants and I need to break it - they are so unsexy.
I wear either seamless no vpl briefs or thongs, find them the most comfortable.

Actually can't imagine wearing shorts type ones, it's like a whole other layer under your clothes, I'm having sensory issues just thinking about it 🙈

Reactions: 6
Tattlers I need your help... I changed up my skincare around November time. My routine consists of Cleanser, Mist, eye cream, serum, moisturiser and Sunscreen! I've developed 4/5

Weird one, what type of pants do you wear? I’ve got into a habit of wearing big pants and I need to break it - they are so unsexy.
I bought lots of seamless gym thongs because knickers flatten my bum in leggings but now I wear them all the time. They’re not “sexy” in a lacy way but they are a thong and surprisingly much more comfier than big pants. They’re this kind of material but no seams:

Can anyone recommend a good hyaluronic acid please? I'm 45 and really just starting to notice my skin is so dull and getting saggy.

I had to do my passport pic yesterday and my god I look shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend a good hyaluronic acid please? I'm 45 and really just starting to notice my skin is so dull and getting saggy.

I heard good things about The Ordinary

Reactions: 5

The Ordinary is good but my recommendation would be Charlotte Tilbury magic cream. It’s a bit spendy and I didn’t believe the hype until I had a mini makeover, and was blown away by how plump my skin looked after application! I only use it in the morning, then a SPF 50. Worth every penny IMO.

Any recommendations for good quality leggings that are petite? Fed up of them bunching at the bottom 😅

I’ve noticed as I age (😭) that two things reaallllyyyy affect me: alcohol (even a small amount, if it’s frequent) makes my whole face look different and worse. And alcohol and salt make my lower tummy area puff up like crazy. It’s almost instant. It’s not bloating from the inside, if that makes sense - it’s just the fat gets fatter! And mainly all below the navel. It’s so annoying!

Reactions: 13

I use The Ordinary but also the Nip Fab Dragons Blood serum and a niacinamide facial spritz for even tone general facial bounciness!
Remember to use HA on damp skin as its main power is trapping moisture, it won't help much on dehydrated skin.
You could also try "slugging" - I found that made a big difference for me, but not on the nights I'm using retinol or whatever because it increases the intensity of any actives you're using.
---

The Ordinary is good but my recommendation would be Charlotte Tilbury magic cream. It’s a bit spendy and I didn’t believe the hype until I had a mini makeover, and was blown away by how plump my skin looked after application! I only use it in the morning, then a SPF 50. Worth every penny IMO.
Apparently the Revolution dupe of CT cream is meant to be quite good, haven't tried it myself but heard good things.

• Heart
Has anyone tried the body shop camomile cleansing butter? It's the only thing I've tried that effectively removes my makeup, meaning I no longer use face wipes. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft too

Reactions: 7
Apparently the Revolution dupe of CT cream is meant to be quite good, haven't tried it myself but heard good things.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks I’ll give it a go!

Whoever recommended the Rituals lip balm, thank you! My lips were really bitty yesterday and I picked some up - less than 24 hours later and they feel amazing! I bought it in a pink tint but I’m tempted to get it in red too (I live in CT Pillowtalk and I’m scared to try new colours, but I might give this a go!)

Reactions: 3
So I just recently discovered these threads and have been catching up on them. I ordered some Zara perfumes that are apparently dupes. I have never smelt the originals so I can only judge them on their own merit but I'm quite happy with them tbh!

My favourite is Nude Bouquet which is meant to be Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. I would definitely get that again. The other two I got were Applejuice (Chanel Chance Eau Tendre) and Red Redemption (Baccarat Rouge 540). They are nice as well and I will use them but personally my favourite would be Nude Bouquet and I don't think I would repurchase them (Prada Paradoxe would be one of my favourite perfumes for context).
Screenshot_20230214_092458_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_092453_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_092502_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
So I just recently discovered these threads and have been catching up on them. I ordered some Zara perfumes that are apparently dupes. I have never smelt the originals so I can only judge them on their own merit but I'm quite happy with them tbh!

My favourite is Nude Bouquet which is meant to be Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. I would definitely get that again. The other two I got were Applejuice (Chanel Chance Eau Tendre) and Red Redemption (Baccarat Rouge 540). They are nice as well and I will use them but personally my favourite would be Nude Bouquet and I don't think I would repurchase them (Prada Paradoxe would be one of my favourite perfumes for context).View attachment 1958630View attachment 1958631View attachment 1958632
I've been meaning to give these a sniff next time I am by my local Zara. Nude Bouquet is the one that interests me most too.

🤦🏽‍♀️ Just seen that my post I posted a few days ago wasn't complete... 🙃 Here goes again... 😂
- Tattlers I need your help... I changed up my skincare around November time. My routine consists of Cleanser, Mist, eye cream, serum, moisturiser and Sunscreen! I've developed 4/5 milia around my eyes! Do I need to scale back? What can I do to get rid of the ones I have and prevent them from returning? I'm getting married in October and could really do without this! 😂😂

🤦🏽‍♀️ Just seen that my post I posted a few days ago wasn't complete... 🙃 Here goes again... 😂
- Tattlers I need your help... I changed up my skincare around November time. My routine consists of Cleanser, Mist, eye cream, serum, moisturiser and Sunscreen! I've developed 4/5 milia around my eyes! Do I need to scale back? What can I do to get rid of the ones I have and prevent them from returning? I'm getting married in October and could really do without this! 😂😂
I have this problem too, I narrowed it down to my eye cream being too rich so I changed to a lighter one and they’re definitely improving! Also using the Fenty fat water toning serum is softening them considerably!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.