Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @HaloGirl ! I love this thread.
I need a big gold chunky necklace for the Christmas party next week. My dress is black with a shirt collar and knitted. It’s simple so needs some fun bling.Has anyone seen anything in their travels?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks @HaloGirl ! I love this thread.
I need a big gold chunky necklace for the Christmas party next week. My dress is black with a shirt collar and knitted. It’s simple so needs some fun bling.Has anyone seen anything in their travels?
What sort of price point are you thinking? Tilly Sveaas does some nice chunky stuff but it's not cheap 😅 I've seen some nice chunky gold stuff in Zara before?

What sort of price point are you thinking? Tilly Sveaas does some nice chunky stuff but it's not cheap 😅 I've seen some nice chunky gold stuff in Zara before?
Oooo pretty. Less though - I’ll wear this maybe twice before I undoubtedly lose it. £50 maybe?

Has anyone tried the Olaplex dupes from Aldi? Wondering if they’re worth the hype. I’ve never tried Olaplex before though, seems like a lot of hassle 😂

Has anyone tried the Olaplex dupes from Aldi? Wondering if they’re worth the hype. I’ve never tried Olaplex before though, seems like a lot of hassle 😂
I actually don't rate Olaplex at all. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it actually damaged my hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone recommend any good skin care / acid etc?
I have some dry areas around my chin which looks like bumps under the skin then dry area
Thank you!

I have some dry areas around my chin which looks like bumps under the skin then dry area
Thank you!
I use obagi but I have acne Rosacea and eczema. I double cleanse with the gentle cleanser and then the clenziderm salicylic acid wash, tone with the clenziderm pore therapy salicylic acid toner (which is AMAZING) and finally moisturise with obagi hydrate. It's expensive but it's been worth every penny for me. I also exfoliate a couple of times a week with clinique 7 day scrub.

It really clears my pores, my rosacea has dramatically improved and I've not had a breakout for ages 🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
In the old thread the question about body exfoliation came up and good thing, as I'm lazy about it and it gave me the kick I needed!

I use a Kissmee glove, which is very similar to a Turkish Keese glove used in Hamams. You use it in the shower or tub, ideally after you've been in the water for a moment already and then rub in circles. It's quite astonishing how much dead skin comes off and I feel my skin is noticeably smoother afterwards. I really should be in a habit of doing it more often though. I've even used the glove on my face, sometimes I feel a physical peeling is better than chemical.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooo pretty. Less though - I’ll wear this maybe twice before I undoubtedly lose it. £50 maybe?
Etsy have lots, at varying price points. I searched “chunky gold necklace” and saw a few I liked, might treat myself too ☺

Thank you!
I like The Ordinary Salicyclic acid 2%

I only managed to get the Aldi dupe shampoo all the other bits had gone, but the shampoo is nice and my hair feels nice and soft, I just used my normal conditioner with it, I realise this isn’t much use sorry 🙈

I only managed to get the Aldi dupe shampoo all the other bits had gone, but the shampoo is nice and my hair feels nice and soft, I just used my normal conditioner with it, I realise this isn’t much use sorry 🙈
Hahaa no it is, I decided I really didn’t need it I have lots of hair stuff and I already like the stuff I already use I’m just a slag for buying new things all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks everyone! Just purchased the salicylic acid and booked in at my local practitioner who does medical grade skincare for a review as they sell Obagi and medik8

Thank you!
Sounds like you could do with some niacinamide for the bumps if it's congested, and definitely hyaluronic acid for the dryness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.