Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm far from glam and not particularly polished currently 🤣 but my favourite tip as I finish a round of antibiotics is, if you've been feeling under the weather and your skin is dry, layer some oil under your body lotion. I use a lovely herbal oil blend but have used much plainer ones in the past - either way, works wonders 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm far from glam and not particularly polished currently 🤣 but my favourite tip as I finish a round of antibiotics is, if you've been feeling under the weather and your skin is dry, layer some oil under your body lotion. I use a lovely herbal oil blend but have used much plainer ones in the past - either way, works wonders 🙂
My legs are usually dry so I always put in a few drops of coconut oil into my body lotion and shake it through. It makes the lotion richer in texture

Reactions: 11
Thinking of growing out my hair but last time I did it, there was a harsh line between my natural colour (ashy blonde) and the box dye I use (Garnier 10.1 with Holly Willoughbys face on). Is there anything I can do/get done to disguise the harsh line between the two?

Reactions: 2
Thinking of growing out my hair but last time I did it, there was a harsh line between my natural colour (ashy blonde) and the box dye I use (Garnier 10.1 with Holly Willoughbys face on). Is there anything I can do/get done to disguise the harsh line between the two?
Could you dye your hair an ashy blonde to match your natural hair color so that it won't be as noticeable as it gross out?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know wherei can get affordable but decent hair extensions online just clips ins?? I've seena few sites but don't know what are good??

Reactions: 3
Hiya! I've been debating trying the famous Crest white strips for a while, I actually bought the 3D Luxe ones but looking at them I realized that the 10 strips I bought actually only covers 5 treatments (upper and lower teeth, I'm an idiot haha!). Would 5 treatments even make a difference or should I be ordering more of them? I know I could try them and see but I don't want to go through all the hassle just to be disappointed, I thought some of you on here might know x

Hiya! I've been debating trying the famous Crest white strips for a while, I actually bought the 3D Luxe ones but looking at them I realized that the 10 strips I bought actually only covers 5 treatments (upper and lower teeth, I'm an idiot haha!). Would 5 treatments even make a difference or should I be ordering more of them? I know I could try them and see but I don't want to go through all the hassle just to be disappointed, I thought some of you on here might know x
I love crest whitening strips. A tip I have is to cut your strips in half so you can have two uses out of one strip. My teeth aren’t that big and I didn’t mind if the back of my teeth weren’t that white xx

Reactions: 10
I love crest whitening strips. A tip I have is to cut your strips in half so you can have two uses out of one strip. My teeth aren’t that big and I didn’t mind if the back of my teeth weren’t that white xx
That's such a good tip, thank you! I'm in the same boat as you so I'll definitely give that a go, cheers 😊 xx

Yes definitely. I used them before I went to a function on Saturday night and in every photo taken my teeth look great where’s they’d yellowed quite a bit due to tea/ coke. I’d not used one in ages, this thread reminded me. I leave them on for ages.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried any of the sol de janeiro bum bum stuff? I’m thinking of buying this set to try it out 🙂 heard they smell amazing
I've tried the moisturiser and liked it, smelled nice. But I can't say I was blown away by it, it's quite expensive for what it is. If you can afford it then go for it. I used it on holiday as it is a summery smell to me so have good memories of it haha

I've tried the moisturiser and liked it, smelled nice. But I can't say I was blown away by it, it's quite expensive for what it is. If you can afford it then go for it. I used it on holiday as it is a summery smell to me so have good memories of it haha
Ooo thank you! That’s such a good idea, I might do that too 🙂 I quite like body sprays and lotions and use them a lot so was thinking it’s a nice splurge

Has anyone tried any of the sol de janeiro bum bum stuff? I’m thinking of buying this set to try it out 🙂 heard they smell amazing
I use it and like it but I think it’s very expensive for the small sizes you get. I only buy it when I get it on offer. I got a box with body spray, body cream, shower gel, shampoo and a hair mask from Look Fantastic not long ago for £30 instead of £70!

• Heart
It smells gorgeous - I’ve a little tub somewhere but might get this set as it’s an expensive product

• Heart
Anyone know wherei can get affordable but decent hair extensions online just clips ins?? I've seena few sites but don't know what are good??

I've gotten extensions from this place multi times. Good prices and in store they will match your color. Def go for the real human hair as it just lasts way better & longer.

They have these sets on asos! If you can wait save it to wishlist and get when they do Ther 20% discounts

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.